PDA

View Full Version : Piercing Topic

Mikztsu
02-15-2004, 08:46 PM
In this topic we discuss about piercings, again after a while.:mog:

I ( *still*) have my right ear' cartilage and left eyebrow pierced. ( and two in my left earlobe, but I don't use them anymore)

I've started thinking of getting one in my tongue now. Thought of it kinda freaks me out and I've never thought I'd even concider it, but lately the thought has became more and more tempting, yet gross. And it's not visible unless I stick my tongue out and I don't really do that often. But I can imagine it hurts like hell. When I got my cartilage pierced it hurt a bit. When I got my eyebrow pierced, I just kinda liked that pain. But thought of getting a needle through your tongue gives me bad chills. So if anyone has pierced tongue, could you tell me how it felt?

Do you have any piercings? Planning to get any?

Erdrick Holmes
02-15-2004, 08:48 PM
I plan on getting my left earlobe pierced. I wanna have the "Heaven" Japanses symbol on it for a jewel.

eestlinc
02-15-2004, 09:30 PM
supposedly it doesn't really hurt so much to have your tongue pierced if done properly, but I can't tell you from experience or anything.

MecaKane
02-15-2004, 09:59 PM
I wanna get my lip peirced, or maybe my nipples. >_>

But I don't really have any plans for it, as of yet.

Mikztsu
02-15-2004, 10:11 PM
Lip? I'm not sure if I've seen anyone with pierced lip yet. =o

MecaKane
02-15-2004, 10:14 PM
Super, I'll go to finland and be the hip cool guy with a pierced lip. 8-)

Bernhard
02-15-2004, 10:21 PM
Mad humidity = no piercings recommended. I don't want my body parts rotting away. :aimcry:

Xander
02-15-2004, 10:31 PM
I just have my ears pierced twice. Don't really want any more piercings, partly cos I'm a wimp and don't like pain, and also cos I just don't want or feel like I need any more ^^

Mikztsu
02-15-2004, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by MecaKane
Super, I'll go to finland and be the hip cool guy with a pierced lip. 8-)

You would just be the freak. =P Nah, I have a feeling I'm gonna be freaky freak soon. I have seen some pierced cheeks. Now they look freaky. *_*

Chaos
02-15-2004, 10:33 PM
I feel like getting my belly button pierced. I dunno if I'll be allowed, but meh.
My boyfriend is trying to get me to have my lip pierced...but I'm not sure. He'll talk me into it eventually I shouldn't wonder..just get me drunk and suggest it to me....hmm...

I think tounge hurts a lot. It also closes up real fast. I know someone who had had it done for ages, but the school found out and told her to take it out. So she did, thinking she would put it back in at breaktime after the lesson, but after half an hour, the hole had closed up.
Tounge piercings would hurt so much.

Chaos

Kirobaito
02-15-2004, 10:45 PM
Bah. I couldn't get anything pierced. I guess I'm just a pansy. Not really, I just don't find them appealing. On guys. On girls, ears are fine.

Divina
02-15-2004, 11:02 PM
My earlobes are pierced. That's it.

PeTeRL90
02-15-2004, 11:09 PM
Right now, I have nothing pierced, but I'd like to get my left ear pierced, and that's it.

War Angel
02-15-2004, 11:22 PM
You can get pierced here, whether you want to or not. It's usually 0.223", 0.3", or even 0.5".

stuffing
02-15-2004, 11:33 PM
you people are insane

Peegee
02-15-2004, 11:34 PM
There's a good chance you'll end up swallowing the little ball attached to your tongue ring, so don't get it (it'll end up costing you a lot to maintain). I have no piercings because having piercings doesn't seem to be something that could benefit me even aesthetically.

Free Spirit
02-15-2004, 11:47 PM
I have 3 ear piercings in each ear and I am planning on getting 2 more on my upper left earlobe. Yep. Then when I get older I am gonna get a tongue stud and that is all.

Jebus
02-15-2004, 11:53 PM
I had my ear pierced back when it was cool, now its closed up, and I don't have anymore.

Dr Unne
02-16-2004, 12:18 AM
Piercings are sickening. I can tolerate ears, since I've been exposed to them for so long. As far as belly buttons and tongues, it's just sickening. People weren't meant to poke holes in their bodies and jam metal through them. It doesn't even look good. It looks like you have a huge hunk of crap hanging off your body like a growth.

Sean
02-16-2004, 12:20 AM
I don't like the idea of a possible infection.

Shlup
02-16-2004, 12:22 AM
I got my ears pierced when I was 12-years-old and haven't worn earings since I was 15-years-old.

Skogs
02-16-2004, 01:49 AM
I like belly-button rings on girls - provided they have the body for it. Otherwise it's just gross. As for on me, I'd maybe consider getting my eyebrow pierced. That's it, though.

Erdrick Holmes
02-16-2004, 01:57 AM
My friend Mike got his lip pierced once. He said he had to go to work with a bottle of lysterine just to clear the infection out. His girlfriend has her navel pierced and it itched like crazy. She took it outo ne night and it closed up.

Jewels
02-16-2004, 02:28 AM
Planning to get my belly button pierced when I turn 18. That's when I don't need parent permission.

escobert
02-16-2004, 02:37 AM
I have my left ear pierced. Maybe I"ll get my right done but ears would be it.

Misfit
02-16-2004, 02:52 AM
I have four piercings on my right ear (one on top and three on the bottom) and two on my left (both bottom). I might go this weekend and get my left ear pierced twice so it'll match my right, but who knows. e.e'

Tokki Wartooth
02-16-2004, 02:54 AM
NO and NEVER.

>:</b>\

Evelia
02-16-2004, 02:57 AM
My earlobes are pierced... I'm considering getting more on my ears and maybe my belly button, but I don't know. I love earrings, though. I never leave the house without them, even if it's just studs.

Mikztsu
02-16-2004, 11:17 AM
I should never say never about anything. I've done so many things ( including piercings) in past few years, that I thought I would never ever do.:)

Navel piercings on girls are sexy in my opinion. *nodnodnod* Everyone go pierce it.=D

Rye
02-16-2004, 02:12 PM
I have my both of my ears pierced once. I wanna get them both pierced again a bit higher up, and then another piercing at the top of one of my ears.

Peegee
02-16-2004, 04:32 PM
If you guys are gonna have girly earrings at least limit it only to the left ear. Right earrings = you know what. Both ears = omfg noe stay away.

._.

Orestes
02-16-2004, 05:30 PM
I used to have the cartilage on my left ear pierced, but they took it out while I was in the hospital and the hole closed up. Thinking I might get it pierced again when it gets warmer out.

ChibiInuYasha
02-16-2004, 05:58 PM
Left lobe. Got it up to an 8 gauge! I'm planning to get my other ear, tongue, lip, and my nippies :D I can't wait to walk through a metal detector at the airport.

Auron_Kotetsu
02-16-2004, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by Dr Unne
Piercings are sickening. I can tolerate ears, since I've been exposed to them for so long. As far as belly buttons and tongues, it's just sickening. People weren't meant to poke holes in their bodies and jam metal through them. It doesn't even look good. It looks like you have a huge hunk of crap hanging off your body like a growth.

I agree 100% with this. I've never, ever looked at someone whose body was pierced to crap and thought "Wow, they look amazing!" Honestly, it's really, really gross. I know there are some people it works better for, but I honestly find it to be a HUGE turn-off. If you're into dressing "differently" as I was for a while, you don't need to stick metal through anywhere on yourself that you can in order to look as "cool" as possible. I think it looks a whole lot more classy not to be pierced to hell.

Think about it. I know that all of the people I've ever considered to be attractive have not been pierced majorly, excepting the ears. And I'm not talking about those huge gross barrel gauges. I mean, seriously! "I know what'll make me really sexy: IF PEOPLE CAN LOOK THROUGH MY EARLOBE!" I'm practically salivating already! Vomit.

I don't get people in this regard. Honestly, it really endy up just looking trashy. Same thing with most tattoos and all that crap. The people I've admired most in my life, that I've both known personally or looked up to as a hero figure (read: Trent Reznor :rolleyes2), haven't disfigured themselves beyond recognition. If you think it's cool to look inhuman, go for it. But don't be surprised when you disgust people. You're bringing it on yourself.

animee_
02-16-2004, 08:19 PM
I used to have my tounge pierced but i soon got tired of it. A year later i got it done again and once again i got tired of it.

I alway's thought it would hurt like anything to get your tounge pierced but it didn't at all, to be honest i thought it hurt more when i got my eyebrow pierced.

I have had my tounge pierced, my eyebrow piecred and my ears done and now i have taken them all out... guess the novelty wore off after awhile.

Anyway's Mik if you wanna get it done i say go for it... it doesn't hurt at all =D

Meow
02-16-2004, 08:44 PM
Definitely not a fan of piercings. A few friends and i belong to the self-formed No Needle Alliance (NNA), to which we pledge a physical and spiritual purity of bodily form through abstention from all species of tattoo and piercing. Really it's just that we can't imagine subjecting ourselves to such things, but shut up because we didn't ask you and i'm not listening anyway la la la.

<i>The NNA: We Don't Even Like Booster Shots That Much</i>. Join today!

Logan
02-18-2004, 08:35 PM
I just have normal piercings on each ears, once each. I want my tongue, or my lip pierced. I would kill for a tongue ring. Literally, I would kill you. :-)

Mikztsu
02-18-2004, 08:40 PM
I'd just like to add that I'm what I'm planning, is a tongue-stud. :-) Just 'cause it wouldn't be too visible.

Casey
02-18-2004, 08:45 PM
I dont have any piercings, and dont want any I dont find having piercing all over your face attracting, but on the ears there okay.

Auron_Kotetsu
02-19-2004, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by Blanco Meow
<i>The NNA: We Don't Even Like Booster Shots That Much</i>. Join today!

Ooh! I want to join! I'm definitely all over it.

Shattered Chest
02-22-2004, 03:20 PM
I've only got my ears pierced. As some say, it really <i>is</i> a barbaric habit, but I wasn't thinking clearly, I think I was 6 or 7 or 8, and suddenly found myself sitting on a stool and a needle being poked through my earlobe. Is it called "earlobe", the soft part that's most often pierced?

Mikzie, don't pierce your tongue. It might kill you.

Auron_Kotetsu
02-22-2004, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by Shattered Chest
Is it called "earlobe", the soft part that's most often pierced?

Mmhm, that's it exactly. The flappy bit at the bottom that you can flick while saying "boodlie boodlie!"

...Um... I mean... Yes. You got it exactly. I'm going to... leave now. Yes.

Meat Puppet
02-22-2004, 05:59 PM
My third nipple, perhaps.

eestlinc
02-22-2004, 06:36 PM
it's been done. thank you to Elyse for pointing this out to me.

Mikztsu
02-22-2004, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by Shattered Chest
Mikzie, don't pierce your tongue. It might kill you.

Yeah, I decided that I won't pierce it. YET, at least. @_@ I'm more against it than for it, so yeah.:)

Harmless Pigeon
02-25-2004, 06:46 PM
Lots of people want piercings. *LETS MAKE SOME HOLES*

FFX_fanatiq
11-28-2005, 11:56 PM
Loool ya gouges are nasty theres this girl at my school who has one it makes me gag

Anyways i have my cartilidge pierecd (both ears) and the lobe (both ears)
And my stomach next month....

the cartilidge was funny i laughed when they used the gun haaaaa
ok maybe im not right in the head...

Craig
11-28-2005, 11:58 PM
Oh dear.

eestlinc
11-28-2005, 11:59 PM
please make a new thread rather than reviving two year old threads.