PDA

View Full Version : Attack Reels

ice_devil
02-16-2004, 08:20 PM
I hear a lot about 1 perfect attack reels will kill that off, but i had my wakka 255 strenth but it only did 25,789 against Dark yojimbo can i get it any higher, any help will be appreciated.

Brian The Pink Shark
02-16-2004, 08:30 PM
You'll need the break damage limit ability, you need to get Wakka's best weapon powered all the way up you need to play about 60 blitzball matches and get the Jupiter sigil:choc:

steveo
02-16-2004, 11:03 PM
matbe it will help if you have all of wakkas luck up or something like that!

Nimrook
02-18-2004, 01:34 AM
The later dark aeons have very high defence. If you have your celestial weapon and use a normal physical attack, this ignores any special defensive capabilities of any enemy (i.e. physical attacks against a flan are usually useless, but with the celestial weapon you can do the same damage to them as any other enemy). However, even with the celestial weapons equipped, your overdrives don't overcome defence in this way. Due to Dark Yojimbo's high defence therefore, Attack Reels doesn't really work. You're much better off simply attacking physically, preferably using the Quick Hit command as this gets you more turns. :)

Attack Reels is better than physical attacks against the majority of enesmit hough, they just didn't want to make the Dark Aeon battles too easy. You'll probably find that your aeon overdrives aren't particularly powerful in this case either.