PDA

View Full Version : Onion equipment

sentunim
02-16-2004, 09:07 PM
I probably sound like a noob here, even though i beat ff1 in like 92 or whenever that nintendo power guide was release heh, and I beat FF2j rom a little while ago, but where is the onion equipment in the sylx tower? I was looking all over the place for it, I ended up haveing like 500 000 gil afterwards and still couldnt find it. Is it even worth finding?

Bahamut2000X
02-16-2004, 09:10 PM
Well if your into the whole entire making your guys little onion knights of utter death on a mass scale, then you need this stuff. If not then just don't even try. Its a lot like getting the adamant in FFIV, your chances of getting 1 is rare, let alone all the peices for every charcter. The only way to get it is to kill certain monsters in the tower. I know that most of the dragons in there have one kind of the onion equipment on them. That's all I really know though, never bothered to even try and get one onion equipment peice.

sentunim
02-16-2004, 09:12 PM
so its just a random battle? does it occur on a certain floor? I'm willing to do many hours of battles.

Bahamut2000X
02-16-2004, 09:17 PM
I'm not positive of the full details, but there are dragons in the tower (red, yellow, and blue I believe) they drop some of the armor. But it's very random, and there's a couple other monsters. I believe you can get most of them though in the room after the 5 dragon statues. But I'm not positive on the full details, if you check them ain sites FFIII section I believe they have a bit betetr info, or if anything check the walkthrough around that area. It'ld be much more helpful then me.

sentunim
02-16-2004, 09:21 PM
So its in the dark world and not the sylx towers that you get the onion stuff? well that sucks, im not doing that haha. I think ill stick to my ninjas. I would like to get the equipment and then leave to tower but oh well. heh.

You should see my fat chocobo inventory. Man i have so much ultra cool stuff.

DocFrance
02-16-2004, 09:22 PM
This little FAQ (http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/nes/file/final_fantasy_iii_feok.txt) might help.

sentunim
02-16-2004, 09:23 PM
Referrer Link Error

ill try to find the one you are talking about.

Bahamut2000X
02-16-2004, 09:24 PM
No it's not in the Drak World, it's in the tower. But I believe the room where some of the monsters you fought was in the room after the 5 dragon statues.

sentunim
02-16-2004, 09:35 PM
Ahh I see. THX

FEOK
02-17-2004, 01:06 AM
You can use the item upgrade trick [see the FAQ DocFrance posted for details on it] It makes life alot eaiser.

robfinalfantasy
02-21-2004, 06:51 PM
Here it is. It seems that I had saved it on my hard drive some time ago.