PDA

View Full Version : card mod

tuttle
02-16-2004, 11:47 PM
how do i refine Minotaur card to get lion heart? i know i need card mod but i don't have it, how do i get it and use it? thanks

BG-57
02-16-2004, 11:55 PM
Quezacotl can learn Card Mod (80 AP) but you have to teach it Card first (40 AP). Card Mod should then be a learnable skill (unless you filled all of its ability slots). Amnesia greens will clear space if you need it.

Card Mod you then appear as a skill in your party's menu.

I'm assuming you want an Adamantine? You know you can mug BGH251F2 at Fisherman's Horizon for one as well

A real roundabout way to get an Adamantine is to refine 10 Orihalcons using Eden's GF Abl Med-RF (30 AP).

tuttle
02-17-2004, 12:15 AM
where do i get amnesia greens from and can i still find Adamantoise in the two designated spots now that i'm at the very end of disc three (i've done everything but gotten all their final weapons and i am about to move on to disc four so i'm not sure if i can still find some of these monsters).

I really need to find the Adamantoise...but i'm having loads of trouble.

BG-57
02-17-2004, 12:22 AM
Every pet shop in the game sells amnesia greens. Try the one in Timber or Esthar. Or, if you have it, use Tonberry King's Call Shop (200 AP) to shop at any store you're ever been to from anywhere in the game.

To encounter Adamantoise, try running down the beach on Hasberry plains (near Dollet). They drop Adamantine randomly if your party is level 20 or above (although you'll have much better odds if your party is level 30 or above).

tuttle
02-17-2004, 12:33 AM
thanks a billion! my party is at level 100 so i don't think that should be a problem. i'm going to go give all this a try now, thanks again