PDA

View Full Version : The Best Final Fantasy Boss (Spoilers)

Herbz7
02-17-2004, 12:59 AM
Which Final Fantasy final boss was the best/hardest? Or do you like another boss such as Ultimate Weapon from FFVII ect. If you like another please state who, and maybe why?

Of course I may have some of these wrong, but blame the people who make the walkthroughs and say FINAL BOSS *name*...

PeTeRL90
02-17-2004, 02:11 AM
Kefka without a doubt.

DocFrance
02-17-2004, 02:17 AM
I wanto to know how many of these polls there are in the fora. At least you listed all of them, and not just the ones after VII...

And just to be different, I'm voting for Ultima, the Bloody Angel from Tactics. Without a doubt the toughest battle in the toughest Final Fantasy game.

escobert
02-17-2004, 02:19 AM
I would have to agree with that. That was a good boss fight.

xain
02-17-2004, 03:24 AM
Its Necron not Ercon

DocFrance
02-17-2004, 04:22 AM
Heh, it almost looks like Enron. HA! That would be a great boss fight.

The Man
02-17-2004, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by DocFrance
Heh, it almost looks like Enron. HA! That would be a great boss fight. I agree.

I'ma go with NeoExdeath. That was one hell of a challenging end boss fight, and unlike certain other end bosses, he didn't come out of nowhere (hi Zeromus).

Proxy
02-18-2004, 07:05 PM
I voted Sephy...he is the best of the worst.
altho, I also quite enjoyed the Griever battle in FFVIII

and its Necron from FF9

Aphelion
02-19-2004, 01:19 PM
Sephiroth. This guy is a great villain. I just became disapointed that Kuja is not the final boss. Necron is stupid and easy.

The Man
02-19-2004, 02:15 PM
Kuja wouldn't have made sense as the final boss, as the destruction of the Crystal had to have some horrific effect. Necron was the result.

Of course, you could argue that he didn't need to cast Ultima in his last gasp, either, but it wouldn't have been believable if he just sat by and did nothing.

Psychotic
02-19-2004, 02:24 PM
Sephiroth. Even though FFVII was my first FF, all the way through the game, I knew it was leading up to a final battle with Sephiroth, and so every time I encountered him, I guess I kinda feared him as I really didn't want to fight him yet.
And then BLAM, after trapsing through the North Crater you're thrown into combat with him, the thing I had dreaded, and yet had been looking forward to throughout the game, and it was indeed a battle of sheer epic proportions.