PDA

View Full Version : Yay!! i got a guitar sunday!!

DeathIsMyFreedom
02-17-2004, 04:14 AM
Meh im shocked, my church bought me a Bc.Rich warlock electric guitar black, its so sweet, hehe, yea they decided to buy it for me, because of some of the poetry i wrote a lil while back with the testamony i gave. They where really deep, and sense i was also lookin for a band, and a instrument(perferably guitar) and i just said, if its something do wants me to have, he'll provide, and well 1 weak and a half later or so, there it was my very own electric guitar, yay ^^, Anyways, Counting what religion you are this may..may not offend you, if it does im deeply sorry, anyways what has god done for you in your life?

Edit:Or for non religous people, what kind of instrument do you have? and whats the story behind it?

Kirobaito
02-17-2004, 04:20 AM
Wow...two random topics...I would probably split these into one in GC, and one in EoEO. But anyway, you really remind me of someone I used to know named Logan who liked to play guitar. Weird. Good job on the guitar thing. I'm happy with just an acoustic. But God's done lots fer me. But not a good topic to speak about here. Generally these people tend for banish God completely and choose atheism. Oh well...try not to start too many flame wars...have fun. :)

Rostum
02-17-2004, 05:18 AM
My name is Logan and I truley love my guitars. I have been playing for around 2 years.

I have a Yamaha Semi-Acoustic (Don't know the model, but it's a good one), a Dean AvalancheMQ Electric guitar, and a Fender Telecaster (real nice one).

Anyways, I'm not much of a religious person, so I'm not going to answer your question, sorry.

Zell's Fists of Fury
02-17-2004, 07:57 AM
I make love to my Brawley Threat nightly.

eestlinc
02-17-2004, 08:03 AM
i have a sweet Hirsbrunner euphonium. it doesn't have a name but it's one of the best in the world. I need to get it worked on a bit though.

Pure Strife
02-17-2004, 12:11 PM
1) I'm athiest

2) I've been playing guitar for about a year and a half or something. I have a cheap Yamaha and an SG (nice, shiny red one), though there isn't really a story behind it. I got into music, I wanted to play guitar, year and a half or so later and I can play pretty well. Tis fun.

Peegee
02-17-2004, 01:32 PM
I played the Clarinet. Just a band thing. Nothing important. It's a good chance I can't even play it properly now.

As for God, I don't really believe in God. However even if God existed he wouldn't have done anything for me specifically. According to Christian dogma Jesus died for me, and according to the OT God created the universe. Those were both done before me. I guess if I could somehow acknowledge Jesus as God (I didn't even do that when I was practicing), I could say God died for me...even though God was alive at the time...and um...yeah.

Congrats on your guitar

JAVIER
02-10-2007, 12:43 AM
I want to play the guitar and rocks music!!!

Jowy
02-10-2007, 01:34 AM
lawl dead thread.

I play the recorder !!

Psychotic
02-10-2007, 01:49 AM
lawl indeed.

Please don't post in threads that have been dead for 3 years. Thank you.