PDA

View Full Version : Rebelling against the palace!

Psychotic
02-17-2004, 07:12 PM
Seeing as this forum is suffering a lack of response, I decided to post this topic, in the hope that SOMEONE replies (Yeah, you reading this: Reply!)

So, come on, own up:

How often do you get red and yellow cards, and what is the highest amount of yellow/red cards you have for one character?

Me, I get yellow cards fairly often, actually, but not usually not deliberately, as often I just forget laws are in place, or break them by accident (Copycat is the stupidest law ever, btw). But I never get reds, luckily.

Well, I lie. In the "Mage tourney" mission, I deliberately brought a Paladin and a Defender(I don't use either of those members) and deliberately attacked, and killed, two of my opponents, as I'm distinctly lacking on the magic front.

Anyway, as for most cards, my Fighter, Foobar, has 4 yellow cards, and there's no way I'm sending him to prison to pay them off either.

Del Murder
02-17-2004, 07:46 PM
I never get any cards, and when I do, I reset.

TheAbominatrix
02-18-2004, 08:08 AM
Same here. I hate cards.

Bahamut2000X
02-18-2004, 11:45 AM
I only reset if my guy get's sent to jail instantly.

Other then that I'll gladly take that weapon defense down 3 points. *laughs*

unknown88
02-21-2004, 01:25 AM
I ussuallly reset when I get yellow cards, sometimes they are worse than red cards (shudders at time when he got weapon abolished)

Edgar
02-21-2004, 01:20 PM
I reset when I got red card on Marche...ha :P

therealquigmaster
02-25-2004, 08:04 PM
I have only ever got 2 yellows which resulting in me getting a red on my main person:(. But not being able to use a sword is stupid!!!

WaterBlade
03-06-2004, 01:16 AM
I really dont give a damn if I get a card, unless Marche gets sent to Jail I really just dont care. If you have a good party made doesnt really matter if some get talked to by the law. I just blow my oppenents heads off with my main moogle gunner ^_^;

Ed, Edd n' Eddy
06-21-2004, 01:16 AM
I dont really care if I get a card unless its a horrible fine. But I have the strategy guide so I know what my fine will be!!!!!!!!

SpiritWolf
06-21-2004, 06:56 PM
I have gotten so many yellow cards. None of them were on purpose but still. I think I have about six yellow cards and 2 reds on my Summoner Pauline.

Black Mage
06-24-2004, 04:50 AM
I didn't care much about breaking the law until I had 10 cards taken away, lost a Genji Armor, and had my main Mage's Magic Defense lowered 50 points all after one engagement.

After that, I paid a little more attention to the laws.

Now that you mention it, I have no idea why I didn't reset...

Azure Chrysanthemum
06-24-2004, 08:37 AM
I get cards every now and again. That is to say I used to before I got FFT and stopped playing this game because FFT is so much better.

One time I was about to finish the mission, forgot about the "No Blades" Rule, attacked with Marche, killed the guy, and got an instant Red Card. It was the protect the Summoner Mission which is REALLY hard because of all the Vampires who cast Lv.?Flare which ALWAYS seems to hit her and kill her in one shot. That one took me forever.

StarlightAngel
07-30-2004, 07:30 AM
Hi Behold_the_void!! :D I try to remember the laws while battling so I don't lose anything. But I usually have to look at them again cuz of the infamous short-term memory. But then, all my friends seem to suffer from the same thing. :eep: the only time I think I got a red card was when I used 'Bad Breath' with my blue mage. my enemy got a status that was outlawed. I ended up making the same mistake again and he was taken to jail. :cry: I hate my memory skills. :mad:

Azure Chrysanthemum
07-30-2004, 08:45 AM
Ah, hello little sister.

I really hate how killing someone with an outlawed ability is instant Red Card. Actually, I just hate the laws. Period.

StarlightAngel
07-30-2004, 10:38 PM
I really hate how killing someone with an outlawed ability is instant Red Card. Actually, I just hate the laws. Period.

So true.

d20{fx}
07-31-2004, 05:31 AM
My montblanc has racked up 8 red cards and 14 yellows.
My templar has racked up 2 reds cards and an astounding 23 yellows.

After that i more or less stopped using them.(i think my templar is down about 200 hp)

StarlightAngel
07-31-2004, 06:11 AM
:whoa: How the heck did you get so many cards?!