PDA

View Full Version : Lady Luck

Andrea
02-17-2004, 07:38 PM
I couldn't win the dressphere, so I want to know how to aquire it another way, because the guide says so, or do I have no hope?.

:(

SeeDRankLou
02-17-2004, 08:21 PM
It is much easier to aquire it in Chapter 3 instead of later. The only way you can get it is to beat Shinra in Sphere Break. You can do it in Chapter 3 when his quote is like 50 and you have an echo coin, or you can do it in Chapter 5 when his quota is like 200. You might have better coins in Chapter 5, but it's a little funny to see Shinra lose, especially since he was being so arrogant about winning. A very easy way to beat Shinra in the tournament is to just get three coins every turn. If you don't get a 1 ever, you can win in 12 turns.

Wrexsoul
02-17-2004, 09:09 PM
You're really not missing out on much.... I found Lady Luck to be the most useless dress sphere of them all. The slots drove me up the wall, and more often than not I had Yuna very uselessly casting Magic Break for several turns.... then she'd die.

eternalshiva
02-18-2004, 12:59 AM
Shinra is easier to beat in Chapter 3, other wise he's at maximum later on in the game and a huge pain in the butt. Lady Luck has the double or triple EXP so it is useful when you don;t want to waste your life levelling up :/

Andrea
02-18-2004, 02:26 AM
Okay, then how do I beat Shinra the next time? Give tips, please.

Gohan
02-22-2004, 10:12 PM
Someone told me to use the coin count echo thing, but I just did my thing to win.

Siwolae
02-24-2004, 04:25 AM
do Echo with 2 coins. one with a brown coin and the silver coin. sorry, i don't remember their technical names.^^; i beat Shinra on the first game with that method.