PDA

View Full Version : Queen of cards

Ice_andmice
02-18-2004, 03:59 PM
I always manage to screw things up when i set myslef the goal to get every single card in the game.

The glitch is that damn queen of cards quest...
i hate it.

Well i can take example : I give lets say...the sacred card to her in deling city.. and she says nothing instead of saying "This region is boring im going to FH" like she should say... ohh.. or maby im just tired :)

Jalbrean
02-19-2004, 11:15 AM
Mmm the Queen of Cards quest is tough. I dislike it for the simple fact that no matter how much I try. I still always get the horrible 'random' rule stuck on me.

This won't eliminate the problem but I can give you the percentages of where she's going to go from her locations.

Present Location: Balamb
Will move to: Dollet (37.5%), Deling City (62.5%)

PL: Deling City
Will move to: Balamb (12.5%), Dollet (12.5%), Winhill (12.5%), F.H. (62.5%)

PL: Dollet
Will move to: Balamb (37.5%), Deling City (62.5%)

PL: Shumi Village
Will move to: Balamb (25%), Dollet (50%), Lunar Gate (25%)

PL: Winhill
Will move to: Deling City (37.5%), Dollet (37.5%), F.H. (25%)

PL: F.H.
Will move to: Dollet (12.5%), Winhill (25%), Esthar (62.5%)

PL: Esthar
Will move to: Dollet (12.5%), Shumi Village (25%), F.H. (12.5%), Lunar Gate (50%)

PL: Lunar Gate
Will move to: (Random, any of the eight; gives no clue to destination)

At least if you don't have a clue where she's going you can at least pick the biggest percentage and work from there.

BG-57
02-19-2004, 03:29 PM
What is also helpful is to keep her going between Balamb and Dollet. When she's in one city the odds are about 1/3 each time that she's go to other. I simply reset if she goes to Deling City. That keeps the number of rules down to a managable level.