PDA

View Full Version : Concerning fish

Mikztsu
02-18-2004, 06:23 PM
I've heard French people are frogs because they eat frog legs. ( I first thought they are frogs because they look like frogs or something)

I eat fish. Do you think if I ate enough fish, I could become fish one day?

EDIT: To bring more into this topic, what animal you wanna be and why?

Del Murder
02-18-2004, 06:25 PM
Yes.

eternalshiva
02-18-2004, 06:25 PM
most likely :/

Yamaneko
02-18-2004, 06:26 PM
Wouldn't that make them frog legs?

Mikztsu
02-18-2004, 06:27 PM
Ahh, of course.

So I would have to Fish' caudal fins, I could transfrom into a fish.

Evelia
02-18-2004, 06:32 PM
I hope you don't become a fish. You'd be all slimy and stuff.

Nait
02-18-2004, 06:33 PM
Oh god I hate fish, can't stand the stuff.

And yes, you'd chance into a fish - you're partly already into the transformation, seeing as how you're a <i>Finn</i>.

*groan*

Mikztsu
02-18-2004, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by Evelia
I hope you don't become a fish. You'd be all slimy and stuff.

But I love swimming and diving. :) Someone give me tips how to become a fish as soon as possible plz.

Evelia
02-18-2004, 06:44 PM
If you were a fish, you would have fins and you couldn't post. Is that a sacrifice you're willing to make?

But if you're sure... first, you need to decide what kind of fish you want to be. You could be an evil fish, like this one:

Mikztsu
02-18-2004, 06:50 PM
I would find my ways, somehow. Besides, if I was a fish, I would live in a sea made of beer and lollies. ^__^ I would be a big and fast fish, so I could eat little girls like you when they come to swim. :mog:

Breine
02-18-2004, 06:58 PM
Well, yeah you probably would someday... that seems logical o_O

Rye
02-18-2004, 07:17 PM
Yeah, you'd turn into Nemo! =D

Or... just a normal fish.

Bernhard
02-18-2004, 11:33 PM
An echidna. Or a slow loris. :love:

White Raven
02-18-2004, 11:59 PM
I drink a lot of milk and eat a lot of milk products, so would that make me a mamory gland of a cow?

Mikztsu
02-19-2004, 11:24 PM
Hey, this is great! Someone on my LJ-Friends list just posted this in her LJ. Like from an order:

<!-- begin BATTLE FISHIES code -->
<table><tr><td valign=top style="border: black 2px solid;" bgcolor="#ffffff"><table cellpadding="10" width=210><tr><td bgcolor="#000000"><center><b> Mikztsu </b><br><span style="background: #0384ba;">http://www.gremkin.com/fishies/feeder.gif</span><br><b>Feeder Goldfish</b><br><table width=180><tr><td align="center"><u><b>Agility</u><br>3</b></td><td align="center">|</td><td align="center"><u><b>Strength</u><br>7</b></td><td align="center">|</td><td align="center"><u><b>Stamina</u><br>9</b></td></tr></table></center></td></tr><tr><td bgcolor="#ffffff"><p><center><b><span style="font-size:large;"><u>Battle Rating</u></span><br><span style="font-size:xx-large">19</span></b><p><u><b>Origins</b></u><br><b>Mikztsu</b> was created by a scientific experiment gone wrong</td></tr><tr><td valign=bottom bgcolor="#ffffff"><form action="http://www.gremkin.com/fishies/fishies.php" method=post><input type="hidden" name="battle" value="1"><input type="hidden" name="attacker" value="Mikztsu"><input type="text" name="defender"><input type="submit" value="submit"><br>Can <i>your</i> fishy beat Mikztsu ?</form><center><a href="http://www.gremkin.com/fishies">http://www.gremkin.com/fishies/smalllink.gif</a></center></td></tr></table></td></tr></table><!-- end BATTLE FISHIES code -->

Shlup
02-20-2004, 03:12 AM
I would like to be a giraffe because they are beautiful in body and tongue... but I would rather not eat any.

And I've never heard that the French are frogs.

Big D
02-20-2004, 03:54 AM
"Frog" is a derogatory name for French people, mainly used in Commenwealth countries.

If I could become an animal, I'd probably want to be a dolphin, because they're graceful and smart and free and stuff. However, I'd stop short of eating them if that was the price to be paid.

eternalshiva
02-20-2004, 09:55 AM
Like Canada *angry glare at Mik* I've been called that often outside of Quebec. The english have a weird name for us poor frenchies :/

Square Heads.

Mikztsu
02-20-2004, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by eternalshiva
Like Canada *angry glare at Mik* I've been called that often outside of Quebec. The english have a weird name for us poor frenchies :/

Square Heads.

u frog. xD

Of course, I'm not being serious about the frog thing. I just think it's funny.:)

I'm Finnish-Swedish myself, and we have a term for those too in Finland. I got called like that sometimes when I was a kid, and today some of my friends joke about it, too. I just wish it was some animal, at least.

I'd rather be a frog than a word that means nothing. :-(

eternalshiva
02-20-2004, 10:24 AM
Well, to each its own I guess, but I still find it insulting considering I was tormented by the english idiots in my province when I was but a young child. I couldn't speak english all that well back then and I used to get picked on by bullies. Frog was their favourite thing to call me and my friends and I still think its an insult *hugs*

Mikztsu
02-20-2004, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by eternalshiva
Well, to each its own I guess, but I still find it insulting considering I was tormented by the english idiots in my province when I was but a young child. I couldn't speak english all that well back then and I used to get picked on by bullies. Frog was their favourite thing to call me and my friends and I still think its an insult *hugs*

Yeah, that's very understandable. :\ *hug*

But assuming, something like that would've not happened to anyone, I really wouldn't give bollocks if anyone called me a bird, moose or anything like that just 'cause I eat them.

I'm sorry if I've insulted anyone here, I really didn't mean it.

Rye
02-20-2004, 12:41 PM
Aww :( *hugs*

And that LJ thing is pretty cool. I'm an Angel Fish :D

Peegee
02-20-2004, 01:22 PM
no

Mikztsu
02-20-2004, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by Moo Moo the Ner Cow
no

Can you give any reasons for your claim?

Peegee
02-20-2004, 03:48 PM
okay: you are human. Eating things does not alter your DNA, no matter what people who believe in mutation theory says. Besides a fish is too complicated for a human to 'mutate' into.

Mikztsu
02-20-2004, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by Moo Moo the Ner Cow
okay: you are human. Eating things does not alter your DNA, no matter what people who believe in mutation theory says. Besides a fish is too complicated for a human to 'mutate' into.

k, way to burst my bubble. :cry: thx

But I still think it's possible, if I just try to eat fish enough. Must...eat...fish.

Jojee
11-22-2004, 06:19 PM
Yay fish xD

But they're scary.

And they don't have as much fun. ^^

Girls have fun~ :tongue:

:magus:

Xander
11-22-2004, 06:21 PM
Mik, you're funny n__n

I'd like to be a panda or a cat!

Jojee
11-22-2004, 06:44 PM
This = old topic, if you want to close :tongue:

Old topics = can be fun.

Though I'll stop bringing them back if you don't like it ^_^

I totally missed that this one was. XD. Now look at the state of General Chat. *sad panda* ~ Xan

Leeza
11-22-2004, 06:46 PM
Yes, stop bringing up old topics.

Psychotic
11-22-2004, 06:46 PM
Jojo is rebelling. You go girl! I'll hold them off with a rhinoceros :roll:

In response to the topic:

Mik? A fish? I KNEW it!