PDA

View Full Version : Forum Suggestion?

Rampala
02-20-2004, 02:04 AM
This might be an extremely stupid idea, but I thought I'd throw it out there. Obviously, we have forums for art and writing and such, so this came to mind that we might have a seperate or sub forum for music videos-- let me explain. As any Final Fantasy Fan knows there are a TON of FF Music Videos out there on the web. People take pieces of FMVs and the song of their chioce and graft together, in some cases, very nice work. I know there are people at this forum who also make music videos for Anime and FF, and I thought perhaps there should be a place where we could recieve feedback? Now, obviously, we could just post in the relevant FF Forum, which we've done in the past, but since many people also do Anime in general videos, a seperate area for us to post links and get feedback on any of our own projects from other people who do them (not just game fans) would be a great blessing. I'm not sure if it's too far out there an idea, but better to suggest it than not. Thanks!

Agent Proto
02-20-2004, 02:12 AM
You can post videos and/or flash of music video that you did. Joel and others have done so in the past, I don't think we need to have a subforum for such things. :p They are considered art, so they would go to A&W like the other more popular forms of art. *nod*

[F] for Flash
[V] for Video/Music Video

Yamaneko
02-20-2004, 02:17 AM
I agree with Proto.

Erdrick Holmes
02-20-2004, 02:17 AM
Yeah, and mine ruled.

Flying Mullet
02-20-2004, 03:11 AM
Yeah, there's not enough demand/posting regarding music videos to warrant a sub-forum.

And you've been quiet on the music video front for a while Joel.

crono_logical
02-20-2004, 03:32 AM
I agree with Proto, do that :p I don't think music videos of any sort are <s>any good</s> popular enough to be deserving of a forum of their own :p

eestlinc
02-20-2004, 03:34 AM
sub forums suck no matter what tgeir topics are.

Spatvark
02-20-2004, 02:35 PM
I'm still looking for the damn track I want for my CC video ;_;

Mikztsu
02-20-2004, 05:38 PM
Yeah

Zell's Fists of Fury
02-21-2004, 12:19 AM
That's Mik for you. Always with the constructive arguments.