PDA

View Full Version : A poem for you only.....

Jack
02-20-2004, 11:50 AM
This probably should go in the Art section, but here I go...

Post a bit about yourself, and I'll try to write a poem/song for you. Remember, the more detail, the more I can write. Think about your personality, your anything, just try to give me stuff to play with and i'll get back to you. what you eat, what you do, why do you have that user name? What are your friends here? Stuff like that and more. I just need to flex my literature muscles and if i posted in the Art section, it wouldn't get many replies so this is what this is for. I already know those that actually read the Arts section, i want to write about different people.

I'm doing this cause i'm bored. Please check out my none-bored work in the thread in my Sig. That'll be where I'll post my good stuff. I shall post your poem here or PM it you if you so desire.

Please give me something to do.....

Erdrick Holmes
02-20-2004, 01:03 PM
Well, I am a nice guy regardless of what people say yet when I lose my temper it's quite the opposite. I like Street Fighter and.. well just about everything related to martial arts. I eat alot at times also. I have lots of dreams of moving out of the US to persue my dream of being a fantasy writer.

Jack
02-20-2004, 01:29 PM
Well, I am a nice guy regardless of what people say yet when I lose my temper it's quite the opposite. I like Street Fighter and.. well just about everything related to martial arts. I eat alot at times also. I have lots of dreams of moving out of the US to persue my dream of being a fantasy writer.

Here you go Joel, hope you like it......

-------------------------------------

FOR JOEL

What to make of this fighter?
A angry and strong warrior
Or a nice, kind Fantasy writer?

He eats without chewing a lot
His dreams of escaping America
Are sometimes all he's got

His passion for writing
never eclipses his love
For a bit of Street Fighting

Trained in the art of Aikido
Interested in Martial Arts
In all including Tae Kwon Do

His temper takes control of his mind
yet in happiness and peace
He's very friendly and kind

Kicks Roogle in a Fighting game
Laughs as his opponant runs
And cries "This is lame"

He joined the BAoTW clan
With his fighting skill in conflict, in
Battles againist pirates, he's their man

So what have we made of Joel
A cool, considerate guy or
A angry fighter, with no goal

It's up to you what choose
Just never take him on in Street Fighter
Overwise you'll definetly lose!

-------------------------

Thanks that was fun. I'd like some more please!

Erdrick Holmes
02-20-2004, 01:31 PM
Good jorb on that one. :D

Mikztsu
02-20-2004, 02:09 PM
That's very good stuff, Legolas. :)

Try me? My sense of humour is weird, I like to act weird sometimes, eventhough I'm not *that* weird. I'm a nice guy, I guess. I party a lot just to have fun, without sparing alcohol. I like sports - watching and playing. I just wanna be happy in my life and I want find love again. I'm very social for half of the week, and other half of the week I'm a hermit who doesn't want to see anyone. Often I feel so very misunderstood.

Jack
02-20-2004, 03:17 PM
My sense of humour is weird, I like to act weird sometimes, eventhough I'm not *that* weird. I'm a nice guy, I guess. I party a lot just to have fun, without sparing alcohol. I like sports - watching and playing. I just wanna be happy in my life and I want find love again. I'm very social for half of the week, and other half of the week I'm a hermit who doesn't want to see anyone. Often I feel so very misunderstood.

You wanted one, so this is the result. Hope you like it!

THE LOVE MIKZTSU POEM

You act weird sometimes
Even though your not
Party all night, all day
Forever drinking Alcohol Shots

Are you trying to drink
Your pain away Mikztsu?
You will find love again
That’s what I promise you

You’re a very sporty guy
Playing, watching, it’s just a game
Football, Basketball
To you it’s all the same

You long to be happy
Yet feel so misunderstood
Happiness will appear soon
When love comes like it should

You’re very social in one
Yet a hermit in the other
I think you’re nice Mikztsu
And you shall find another

You are the leader of Sex-slaves
Who all like a good whipping
They want to be tied up
And get a good licking :D

You’re humour’s great
And you’re a nice guy
If I was a girl, I’ll date
Wouldn’t have to ask “why?”

Cause Mikztsu, you’re from Finland
A land of lights and nightlife
Maybe you reflect those contrasts
In you is social life

So this is where I wrap up
And proceed into the snow
It’s been fun singing about you
But now I have to go

-------------------
So there you go.... I like this, this is fun!

Mikztsu
02-20-2004, 03:26 PM
Wow, you really are amazing. o_o Seriously. That was simply awesome what you made in such a short time. *saves* Thanks.

Jack
02-20-2004, 03:34 PM
If you like this, then you should read what I post inmy Poem/Songs thread. the link's in my sig. i have loads in there.......
i'd like to hear from other people. Or if you like, I can do another one, about a paticular subject that you like or a important event in your life, like (I dunno) The day that Joel lost at Street Fighter or something...I need stuff to write. Writing keeps me focussed and therefore in a happy mood!

Thanks for the praises Mik & Joel, your joy gives me joy.

Leeza
02-20-2004, 03:46 PM
I live in Canada. I'm married and I have a daughter. I dislike all sports, except watching Hockey and the occasional football game. I like to golf though. I like Marilyn Manson and lots of other music that isn't hip-hop, rap or country. I love cats. :) For some reason people say that I'm nice, even though sometimes I don't think I'm very nice.

Can't think of anything else right now.

fire_of_avalon
02-20-2004, 03:51 PM
You can do me! Personality wise I seem very random and insane, but some people also say I'm very wise for my age. I say I'm a paradox! I'm a writer at heart, but can't do poetry to save my life, and that makes me jealous. I come from the South, North Carolina namely, and I'm very proud of my heritage and culture (the music, the food [oh LORD the food], and the hospitality). My favorite color is green. My parents were divorced when I was four and I know my mother in name only. I have two dogs. I have a little sister and me Da', of course. I'm on college, and it's pretty unusual thus far. Some days it makes me very happy, and somedays it makes me sad. I think I've had a lot of sadness in my life, but I treat everything as a learning experience, and try not to be pitiable. I don't like pity.

POEM NOW! :D

Mikztsu
02-20-2004, 03:52 PM
Yeah, she can be a real pain in the ass. >_<

Leeza
02-20-2004, 04:05 PM
Mik, that's not nice to say about fire_of_avalon. She's nice. :)

Mikztsu
02-20-2004, 04:07 PM
I BET she is compared to you. >xO

See?

fire_of_avalon
02-20-2004, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by Mikztsu
Yeah, she can be a real pain in the ass. >_<
:cry: What'd I ever do to you?

Leeza
02-20-2004, 04:18 PM
He was referring to me, fire_of_avalon. He doesn't think that I'm very nice. :)

Mikztsu
02-20-2004, 04:24 PM
Look what you did now, Leeza. You made her cry.:(

fire_of_avalon
02-20-2004, 04:26 PM
No more crying! Back to the happiness!

Jack
02-20-2004, 04:26 PM
I live in Canada. I'm married and I have a daughter. I dislike all sports, except watching Hockey and the occasional football game. I like to golf though. I like Marilyn Manson and lots of other music that isn't hip-hop, rap or country. I love cats. For some reason people say that I'm nice, even though sometimes I don't think I'm very nice.

LEEZA

Marriage didn’t slow you down
It didn’t even bring a frown
But it did bring a daughter
That rests in your arms
Because you love her

You hate sports of all kind
Yet there was one you could find
Golf, it would seem is to your taste
Watching Football’s slow movement
And Ice Hockey’s fast pace

Marilyn Manson rocks your place
Good music, but look at his face?
I like him too, just not his style
Hope you don’t listen to him
All the time, all the while

Hip-Hop you can’t stand
Wished it left this land
Rap and county you hate too
All s*** in my opinion
Flush them down the loo! :D

Cats you adore intently
Then we are similar you & me
Cats climb trees, hunt mouse
And then they go and bring
All their prey into the house

People say you’re really kind
You didn’t think you had that mind
Maybe it’s cause you’re a Knight
And they fear you’ll kick ‘em off
If they didn’t love you on sight

So Leeza, that’s you finished for now
But wait, my cat Crackers says *rowr*
So I better sing it again for her
So have fun in whatever you do
For you are cool Leeza

And that’s the truth

------------------------------------

You can do me! Personality wise I seem very random and insane, but some people also say I'm very wise for my age. I say I'm a paradox! I'm a writer at heart, but can't do poetry to save my life, and that makes me jealous. I come from the South, North Carolina namely, and I'm very proud of my heritage and culture (the music, the food [oh LORD the food], and the hospitality). My favorite color is green. My parents were divorced when I was four and I know my mother in name only. I have two dogs. I have a little sister and me Da', of course. I'm on college, and it's pretty unusual thus far. Some days it makes me very happy, and somedays it makes me sad. I think I've had a lot of sadness in my life, but I treat everything as a learning experience, and try not to be pitiable. I don't like pity.

THE FIRE OF AVALON

Random and insane
Or wise for her age?
Caught between paradoxes
This is where I get done
Burnt by The Fire Of Avalon

A writer at heart
Yet no poetry at her soul
Jealously rises within
Her but none should there be
Please don’t be jealous of me

From North Carolina in the south
Acceptant of the Culture there
Adore the hospitality near
Love the foods she’s given
Eats up, enjoys some good living

Green is her beautiful colour
The colour of the grass
Yet her life gets darker
As I see her parents go apart
Divorce is complex, an art

She saw the split when she was young
Yet came out fairly unscathed
With two dogs as her friends
Though she doesn’t know her mum, it’s not bad
She still has her sister and her Dad

She learns at college today
But it seems abnormal to her
Some days are good, some are bad
But she overlooks that with a smile
Bad things are to be learnt from all the while

She dislikes the pity given to her
Deciding to stand strong instead
So I got to know The Fire_of_Avalon
As this is the thoughts that come to me
She sounds a lovely girl, sounds pretty

Like her I have put up with bad things for too long
And I wish that I could be like her and strong
About the bad things

----------------------------------

TA DA!!!! Wow, that cheers me up.....

Leeza
02-20-2004, 04:30 PM
That's great, Legolas! You're really good at this. Thank you. :)

*saves*

fire_of_avalon
02-20-2004, 05:25 PM
:D Thank you thank you thank you! This makes me all kinds of happy! *hugs Legolas63*

Yamaneko
02-20-2004, 06:33 PM
I was born, now I'm here.

Please make it short. :)

Election Booth
02-20-2004, 06:38 PM
Yams is one big piece of crap
but now he's dying from the clap.

Mikztsu
02-20-2004, 06:44 PM
Yams was born
And now he's here

Jack
02-20-2004, 06:49 PM
YAM'S POEM (EXTENDED VERSION)

He was born Yam
He was born a man
Yam is a Cid Knight
And now he has to say Good Night

Yamaneko
02-20-2004, 06:51 PM
I love you guys. :cry:

Zell's Fists of Fury
02-20-2004, 07:55 PM
I'm a bada*s rockstar from the streets of LA. I come up from nothing wit only da shirt on my back and a guitar I pulled out of Eric Clapton's garbage. that guy. He goes though guitars like nobody's business. One time I was snoopin around his house and he was all "JAHILUH THIS GUITAR HAS A BUG ON IT! HAVE IT REMOVED IMMEDIATLY" and so they threw it out of the window and I was like "Score!" and then I found a cape and I flew to nevernverland and rocked the house and everyone was like "bow bow chicka bow wow boom snaff" and then All the chicks came up and were all "omg sex me plz" and I was like "oh hell yes" and so we went to my hotel room and there was this guy there, see. Only he wasn't a guy. He was a gorilla. And I was like "Yo." You know. Like anyone would do. I was all "Yo gorilla. Whachoo doin' in my pad, b" and the gorilla was all "Dayum, man. I was just eatin' oreo and watin for you, dig it? I got somethin here for you" and he pulls out this briefcase, right? and inside was a peanut. And I was all "Dude. A peanut" and the gorilla was like "Hells yeah" and I ate the peanut. And suddenly my craving to eat a peanut was gone. So I says to the gorilla "You man I gotta pay you back somehow" but by the then the gorilla had mysteriously dissappeared.

And that is the story of how I kicked my smoking habit. The end.
Wait. What was this thread about?

Loony BoB
02-20-2004, 08:57 PM
Ask me more specific questions because I find it difficult to tell people about myself without something to start me off. =|

Denmark
02-20-2004, 10:24 PM
I'm sick. :(

And I am a man of many names.

Giggles
02-20-2004, 11:56 PM
Okay, this looks fun. Let me try it out...

I'm a girl (:o!), and I have a lot of guy problems. I try to be really nice to everyone, and I want to please everyone. I like food, especially hamburgers and potatoes. I listen to music all the time. Oldies or soft-rock, usually. I have anxiety, which sucks, but whatever. I write poems, and Gone with the Wind is my favorite book ever, and I love Clark Gable/Rhett. Calliope just stayed at my house for 2 months. I'm from Washington (state), USA. I like Grapefruit pop and Rootbeer. I'm in the sex slave party. I giggle a lot. Especially a lot when I get nervous. Then I giggle, and I can't stop, and my face gets all red, and I giggle more and more until I can't breathe, and I keep giggling. It's scary. Almost like a disease.

haha, whee~

escobert
02-21-2004, 01:57 AM
Originally posted by Loony BoB
Ask me more specific questions because I find it difficult to tell people about myself without something to start me off. =|

He said it.

Jack
02-21-2004, 08:48 AM
Both Bert & BoB wanted questions....here's questions:

Whats you personality here/at home?
Do you like sport? If so which and do you like playing or watching them?
Are you married/have a partner?
Do you have children?
What country are you from/live nowadays?
What music do you listen to?
What books do you read?
Do you do something a lot that you don't have to do (i.e:Watch TV, Eat, Pick Your Nose, Stalk Halle Berry)
What sex are you?
What party at EOFF are you in?
Fave colour?
Ever done anything really stupid that sums you up? (ie: fall down a well cause you were on a mobile phone :D )
Favourite Food/Drink?
Any paticular celebriity/person you would like mentioning?
Any other infomation you would feel is necessary about yourself? Remember, the more you give, the more I have to go on and therefore, the better It'll be.

Spiff & Giggles, your poems I'll do later cause I'm going shopping :D . Spiff, I don't like you but yeah I'll write about that. Like I've said, I'll write about anything so i can write about that event.

SADIA

A man of many a name
A man of many a fame

Is stuck at home ill
Surfing EOFF while taking a pill

But Behold everyone, It’s Sadia
Sadia despite his Illness is here

Loony BoB
02-21-2004, 09:21 AM
Okie dokie...

Whats you personality here/at home? Here? I'm the Eternal Newbie, I'm a generally nice guy who can get along with pretty much anyone, and I do my best to help everyone have a fun time - although I'm still pretty strict with keeping to the rules, and I'm not afraid to let people know they're doing wrong. At home? I'm pretty quiet, but in a mixed family, I tend to be the one who has less arguments and can lighten any mood, since I get along with all members of the family while most don't (although I don't live with them anymore - I moved from NZ where my Dad, stepmum, sister, stepsister, stepbrother, half sister and brother in law live, along with 21 aunts/uncles and in excess of 30 cousins - now I live in Scotland by myself, as my Mum moved out of the flat a month or two ago).
Do you like sport? If so which and do you like playing or watching them? Watching only for me, since my ankle got broken (in fact, it got torn apart by a nice tyre and a gravel road while I was 15, so I don't have the inside ankle bone on my left leg anymore... and I have a shoulder muscle that got moved into my left calf). I watch Rugby League, Rugby Union, Cricket, Formula One Grand Prix and on the rare occasion, motorbike racing.
Are you married/have a partner? Nope. Matt dumped me. :cry: I'm currently, er, fixated on my ex-girlfriend from one year back. But I'm not chasing after her - I just wanna get over her, bloody confusing that. We're still good friends, and she knows I like her still, but she also knows I'm not chasing after her. She lives in the US, ya see.
Do you have children? Nope. ...wait! Mikztsu, Skye-chan, Endless, Kalen and Kami are my children, and Wyllius is my Dad, and ChibiRinoa is my Mum. :D
What country are you from/live nowadays? I was born and bred in NZ (western suburbs of Auckland to be exact) for 18 years, and then I moved to Scotland shortly after.
What music do you listen to? Rock/Pop/Classical. Bryan Adams and Jars of Clay are pretty high on my list. http://www.aiyon.com/keke/playlist.htm
What books do you read? Fantasy only. The Raven Chronicles by James Barclay. Good stuff.
Do you do something a lot that you don't have to do? Yeah, I bite my lip. x_x Habit. I spend craploads of time in EoFF and LiveJournal. I'm an LJ Whore.
What sex are you? Male.
What party at EOFF are you in? The Newbie Party! AND WE WON! =D
Fave colour? Black/Dark Blue/Dark Green. Basically dark nature colours.
Ever done anything really stupid that sums you up? You know those ramp-style escalators? I did a roly poly down them in a shopping place. It took me a couple of minutes to get down the up one, and about five seconds at most to get down the down one. xD But accidentally? I dunno, I'm a bit of a goofball. I used to have a habit of looking at people when I'm talking to them while we're walking around, and I'd walk into a pole or something. "Beeline for a pole" was the phrase used.
Favourite Food/Drink? I eat a lot. :D Uhm... fave? Mum's macaroni cheese. It's different to most stereotypical macaroni cheeses. But Mexican and Italian foods are my favourites, yeah. And vegemite and cheese sandwiches are good, too.
Any paticular celebriity/person you would like mentioning? Not really. D=
Any other infomation you would feel is necessary about yourself? Hmmm.
<LI>I tend to have mood swings. I call this being 'pregnant'.
<LI>I am a chocobo! I have never changed my avatar at EoFF in over three years, and am the only person to have kept an avatar for this long a time at EoFF.
<LI>I'm an attention whore.
<LI>I flirt with guys because at least that way nobody takes it the wrong way and feels uncomfortable. I'm straight, though. =P
<LI>I like to come up with nicknames for people.
<LI>I co-run the Site Staff at EoFF
<LI>I'm creating a world, it's called Aiyon. It has all sorts of stuff detailed already, from politics to a family tree of dragons to what route each famous explorer took to discover each place. It's a dream of mine to make it into an RPG or something.
<LI>I have glasses. Hurrah.
<LI>There's this - but keep in mind it was updated BEFORE Mum left the flat. Somewhere around New Years, I guess. (http://www.livejournal.com/userinfo.bml?user=loony_bob)

Yeah, that'll work. =P Thanks for the q's.

Jack
02-21-2004, 03:58 PM
Okay then BoB. Thats a lot of infomation! :D
I'll have yours done for tomorow, but you may get it tomorow. Same goes for Spiff. i'm sorry that i can't get them done today but I have so much to do that I don't have the time. Very sorry, but I promise on my mothers soul that they shall be done tonight. If anyone else has any more offers, then I shall be happy to do them. Ya see, I like writing and I'm ahead on my normal work (I'm normally trying to make sure that I always have something at least once a week) bUt I'm ahead thanks to long hours up at night :) So I'll definetley get them done, and post them at school. Then you shall see............

A Donkey! :D

I'm a girl (:o!), and I have a lot of guy problems. I try to be really nice to everyone, and I want to please everyone. I like food, especially hamburgers and potatoes. I listen to music all the time. Oldies or soft-rock, usually. I have anxiety, which sucks, but whatever. I write poems, and Gone with the Wind is my favorite book ever, and I love Clark Gable/Rhett. Calliope just stayed at my house for 2 months. I'm from Washington (state), USA. I like Grapefruit pop and Rootbeer. I'm in the sex slave party. I giggle a lot. Especially a lot when I get nervous. Then I giggle, and I can't stop, and my face gets all red, and I giggle more and more until I can't breathe, and I keep giggling. It's scary. Almost like a disease.

GIGGLES ARE INFECTIOUS

I've got the giggles
Giggle like a girl
Like Giggles is
Giggled so much
I'm gonna hurl

She's nice to me
Tries to please everyone
Eats all the potatoes
and the hamburgers I have
My plate has nothing on

Music in her ears
Going all the time
Oldies & soft-rock playing
But Not Pumpkins :)
Her taste not mine

Her own anxiety
Annoys herself
Reads Gone With The Wind
Writes her own poems
written by no one else

Loves Clark Gable
Friends with Calliope
From Washington state
In the great US of A
Where she's willing to vote

Drinking Grapefruit pop
While sipping Rootbeer
Likes being a Sex-Slave
Where they tie her up
And lick the inside of her ear :)

But giggling is infectious
Makes you go bright red
Until you giggle so much
That youcan't breathe, fall over
and end up dead :0

But not our Giggles
She'll keep doing her thing
Here at the forums at EOFF
and forever and ever
Forever giggling

------------------------------------

Hope you like it Giggles!

~Legolas63

LEGOLAS THE PERV
The one you knew next door,
but you always chose to ignore
Cause he likes The Smashing Pumpkins
And in the bath and lounge he sings
And he was jumping up and down on his floor
And if it's open, he looks through
Your bathroom or bedroom door

:D :D :D JOKE :D :D :D

escobert
02-21-2004, 04:07 PM
Whats you personality here/at home? well form that personality thread I am a party one.
Do you like sport? If so which and do you like playing or watching them? I play playing american football
Are you married/have a partner? I am single
Do you have children? nope
What country are you from/live nowadays? USA
What music do you listen to? AFI
What books do you read? sometimes
Do you do something a lot that you don't have to do (i.e:Watch TV, Eat, Pick Your Nose, Stalk Halle Berry) I play EverQuest a lot
What sex are you? Male
What party at EOFF are you in? Pirates of course
Fave colour?
Ever done anything really stupid that sums you up? (ie: fall down a well cause you were on a mobile phone )I dunno I've done A LOT of stupid things
Favourite Food/Drink? french bread pizzas
Any other infomation you would feel is necessary about yourself? No but, PG can't dance

Giggles
02-21-2004, 04:11 PM
Whee~ I love it! Especially the part when it says giggling until you're dead :D! Thanks Legolas!

Xander
02-21-2004, 08:33 PM
Aww, you're really good at this, can I have one?

Okay..

Umm, I'm open-minded, quiet, happy.
I love Kingdom Hearts loads, and Red Dwarf, and I'm totally in love with Lister of Red Dwarf. My favourite band is Blink 182 <3

I'm kinda slow and I get confused easily, I'm a bit lazy and I love FOOD!

Lindz is my kitty thing, and I like writing in my LJ and speaking to my LJ friends like RY89, Sadia and Psychotic.

I love old C64/Amiga games, and point and click games and Sega games, especially Sonic the Hedgehog.

I study Multimedia and I'd like to be a web designer but I spend most my time playing games or here on eoff. I also like drawing and making sigs and helping people and stuff.

I eat way too much junk food, I love music especially game music and I love FF games and I just bought FFX-2 and am going to play it soon!

Yeah, hope that's enough for you to go on, Legolas63 ^^

Proxy
02-21-2004, 08:47 PM
Hmmm
I'm generally a nice guy, i believe in the golden rule, but with a twist...you'll get back 10 fold if you treat me like an asshole. no one has ever seen my truely angry..not even i have. i wanna get into the advertising/marketing field for a career

pixie_demon
02-22-2004, 10:51 AM
well lets see....
im female, very short, i guess u could say im kinda wacky and accident prone...
but, im a straight forward kinda person, i like to speak my mind and be truthful. i am a very loyal friend. i will never mess u around or say bad things behind ur back. i have a boyfriend called henry. he is my sunshine :love: :love: and the most important thing in my world. i like cats:mog: .
my fav colours are black, red and dark purple. i love music, mostly heavy and alternative, fav bands smashing pumpkins, incubus and disturbed. im pagan, and i believe in karma. i moved out of home at barely 16, because of abusive family. i love poetry, will maybe post some of my own here one day!!! well i guess thats enough about me!
thanx legolas... u know ur poetry rocks!!

Jack
02-22-2004, 04:03 PM
Hmmmmm. This is where I get to say SORRY to the following people......

BoB
Spiff
Bert

Ya see, i have written you one, but their at my Grandads and I'm at hom now...having forgotten them. So i will try to post them Tonight at his.....However......
BoB, I wrote yours as a song! So perpare yourself for THE BoB SONG !!!!!!!!! *explosion and fireworks*
BERT *Crashing plates*
SPIFF *silence...tumbleweed blows....wind whistles*

But these are ones I've just done now....

Umm, I'm open-minded, quiet, happy.
I love Kingdom Hearts loads, and Red Dwarf, and I'm totally in love with Lister of Red Dwarf. My favourite band is Blink 182 <3
I'm kinda slow and I get confused easily, I'm a bit lazy and I love FOOD!
Lindz is my kitty thing, and I like writing in my LJ and speaking to my LJ friends like RY89, Sadia and Psychotic.
I love old C64/Amiga games, and point and click games and Sega games, especially Sonic the Hedgehog.
I study Multimedia and I'd like to be a web designer but I spend most my time playing games or here on eoff. I also like drawing and making sigs and helping people and stuff.
I eat way too much junk food, I love music especially game music and I love FF games and I just bought FFX-2 and I am going to play it soon!

and this is the result....hope you like it Xander

-----------------------------------
DREAM OF XANDER

How to be Xander?
I don’t know how to be her
But I guess I’ll have to dream
And come up ways not to be mean

I guess I’ll open-minded and quiet
Happy normally, never start a riot
Play Kingdom Hearts, all day
And marry Lister, I’ll find a way

I’d love Red Dwarf on TV
Listen to Blink 182, that’ll be me
I’ll be slow and confused and lazy
After eating lots of food, life gets hazy

Just can’t get Lindz out of my head
While writing my journal on the web
RY89, Sadia and Psy are my mates
Speaking to them always till late

I’d play old games on my Amiga
Loving Sonic Hedgehog games by Sega
If I get stuck on a Point-and-click
Get a guide out, that’ll do the trick

Studying Multimedia at University
A Web Designer is what I’ll be
But I go on games and this forum
Helping people out, making sigs for them

Eating Junk food way too much,
Listening to game music and the such
Love FF games and FF X-2
Play it later is what I’ll do

Then I stop dreaming and I wake
It’s dark out, it’s getting late
So I’m not Xander anymore, anyway
But I’ll talk to her another day

I better go to sleep now, go to bed
Turn off the lights, rest my funny head
And tell her about where it’ll seem
I was acting like Xander, in a dream

---------------------------------

I'm generally a nice guy, i believe in the golden rule, but with a twist...you'll get back 10 fold if you treat me like an asshole. no one has ever seen my truely angry..not even i have. i wanna get into the advertising/marketing field for a career

I’M SURFACING

I rise from the waves
And the seas take me to shore
I’m a different man since I surfaced
I’m Surfacing now, got a new mood going
And this is a poem that I just feel like singing

I’m now a good guy
Who believes in the golden rule
But that rules got a brand new twist
Treat me horrible, treat me nasty, make me mad
You’ll get that s**t, 10 times as worse, 10 times as bad

Luckily I’m never angry
Or at least never really furious
Not even I have seen my true fury
That’s good since I want to advertise
In my future carrer, advertise good to get a rise

Then I decide to myself
I want to me again, want to be Legolas again
So I dive in the waves, deep in the Oceans depths
And what I find is the soul of me in Surfacing, he’s not glad
That he had to me as I wrote this poem, and that definitely makes him mad

-------------------------------------

And pixie, since your my friend, i want to write you a song. i know you perfer poetry, but each verse is a poem sooo I thought you wouldn't mind. It's.....called......

im female, very short, i guess u could say im kinda wacky and accident prone...
but, im a straight forward kinda person, i like to speak my mind and be truthful. i am a very loyal friend. i will never mess u around or say bad things behind ur back. i have a boyfriend called henry. he is my sunshine and the most important thing in my world. i like cats .
my fav colours are black, red and dark purple. i love music, mostly heavy and alternative, fav bands smashing pumpkins, incubus and disturbed. im pagan, and i believe in karma. i moved out of home at barely 16, because of abusive family. i love poetry, will maybe post some of my own here one day!!! well i guess thats enough about me!
thanx legolas... u know ur poetry rocks!!

I SPY A DEMON

Sitting here alone, with no one to care
I spy a demon come up to see
But it’s no normal demon that’s there
It’s pixie_demon, a demon that likes me
Shes short and wacky, accident prone
But straight talking too, speaks her mind
She’ll never talk bad about you on the phone
I like this demon, cause shes a friend & kind

CHORUS
Karma spirits take us away
From our own hells today
Sing our poems in the air
Take us away from there
Take me away from my own past
Take her way from her family at last
For her, only Henry will do fine
Take her to her own sunshine

A pagan demon in black, dark purple and red
Might seem weird and wrong to you
But when I want put the gun to my head
No other demon of mine will do
No other stops me from pulling the trigger
And she puts on some Smashing Pumpkins
Now you should see why I like her
Cats on our lap and Mr Corgan please sing..

CHORUS

This demon moved away from her kin
When she was barely sixteen
To escape from the constant sin
That she had for every day seen
Her futures bright indeed, the past lost face
And this demons made me happy
Despite me being in this dark place
I have no sadness, now that’s shes with me
She found Henry and is now glad
She writes poetry that’s simply divine
And now our future doesn’t seem so bad
All thanks to this pixie_demon of mine

CHORUS

-----------------------------------

I hope everyone liked my stuff today, and those thgree shall recive a lovely poem/song at least on Monday.

Xander
02-22-2004, 04:08 PM
OMG! That was totally awesome, had me smiling so much *gives you a huge hug*

My favourite bit was "Play Kingdom Hearts, all day
And marry Lister, I’ll find a way" xD and I love how you made it like a dream, that was just so brilliant *astounded* I'm gonna keep it forever ^^

pixie_demon
02-23-2004, 05:25 AM
thanks legolas!!!

that song was amazing!!!
no i dont mind at all!
now that i have a song, i wouldnt have it any other way!!

ur awesome, thanks for being a pal!!

i especially liked the second verse, very beautiful!!

thanx u sooooo much

im gonna print it and keep it in my special book always!!

ps. thanx for the comments on that pm poem. will give u more if u like!!

Kirkpatrick
02-23-2004, 06:13 AM
Well, here, I lurk, lurk lurk, very rarely posting.
Offline, I'm quite shy, but I'll talk a lot once I get to you.

I like to watch hockey, lacrosse and (canadian!) football
Neither.
Do you have children?
No.
Canada for both.
Hmm...I listen to a lot of different varieties, from rock, to classic rock, to classical :P. I'll listen to just about anything, really, no rap (and no pop/dance/etc.) though.
What books do you read?
I read a lot of Sci-Fi, and some fantasy occaisonally, as well as mysteries, and, well, most anything that is recommened to me.
Do you do something a lot that you don't have to do (i.e:Watch TV, Eat, Pick Your Nose, Stalk Halle Berry)
I watch a lot of Simpsons, even if I've seen the episode many many times.
What sex are you?
Male.
I never got around to joining this year, but I was once in the Newbie Party when it was ran my Mikztsu.
Fave colour?
None really, green is nice.
Ever done anything really stupid that sums you up? (ie: fall down a well cause you were on a mobile phone )
Not that I can really recall. I mistype a lot...
Favourite Food/Drink?
I likes the Ice Tea, I guess.
Possibly Mr. T if it fits :P.
Any other infomation you would feel is necessary about yourself? Remember, the more you give, the more I have to go on and therefore, the better It'll be.
Um...I like cats, I play the drums, I'm short, nerdly and proud of it, I like to stay up very late and I know far too many digits of Pi.

Jack
02-23-2004, 08:40 PM
Hey i promised them today and look! I deliver!!!!
Leglas63 NEVER lies

(except that time I was with my camal and we bumped into Bob hope and we were like "OMG" and he replied "Nice to see you, to see you NICE"....at least i thought it was Bob Hope....or was it Ben Affleck, i forget.....xD LOL)

I MET BERT

Hey! Today, in the street, I met Bert
And ran after him till it hurt
He was cool, A living party
And he loved my poetry

He plays American Football, the game
Running to Touchdown, heads for sport fame
So what if he’s single now
He’ll find someone. Some how

He listens to AFI, A Fire Inside
I like them a lot (So sue me, I lied)
Bert sometimes reads books so he may say
He plays Everquest far too much, he’s on it today

He joined the Pirates party, sailing the seas
He does A LOT of stupid things, some I’ll have to see
He eats French Bread Pizzas, they taste good
Knows that PG can’t dance, say something he should

Than Bert ran away with nothing more to say
Ran down the street and run down a narrow way
He never explained a reason or why
Guess he didn’t like what I said about AFI

But Bert, we’ve all got our own likes, so don’t frown
Hope to see you another day, when you’ve calmed down
But in case I’m wrong, and you just had to go away
Then I hope you’ll read this poem and like it, that day

-------------------------------------------------

THE INSANITY OF SPIFF

I woke up today, raised in the streets of LA
I’m Bada*s rockstar coming your way
Grew up without anything but a shirt
And Eric Clapton’s guitar, which I play till it hurts

I got that b**trd Guitar when he had it thrown out
He refused to play guitar music without
That Guitar with a bug was removed immediately
He threw it out and now it belonged to me

I strapped on my cape and away I flew
Never Never Land was where I flew to
I rocked that place hard “bow bow boom”
All the girls wanted to come to my room

They said, “Sex us please” so we went to my pad
Opened the door and there was there was this lad
Only he wasn’t a guy, he was a f***ing Gorilla
I just had to bend down and make that he wasn’t a her :D :D :D

I was like “Yo, whachoo doing in my pad b”
He said he was eating Oreos while waiting for me
Then he pulled out this leather briefcase
And all inside was a Peanut in the empty case

I had this craving for a sweet peanut
So I eat it fast, swallowed it down, but
When I wanted to thank that guy
He was gone from my room, I don’t know why

Then I woke up for real, lying at a cliff’s point
Rolled in my hand was a big, lovely joint :D
I’d dreamed all that s**t and I almost was dead
Decided to quit smoking, not let it mess with my head

--------------------------------------------------------

THE BoB SONG

The Eternal Newbie, the good old guy
Strict to those that do wrong, I’ll tell them why
Nice to every one, people I don’t even know
Pretend to like them and then leave them and go

As long as you follow the rules, I’m kind
I flirt with guys too, but I’m sure they don’t mind
Mikztsu, Skye-Chan, Kalen and Kami are my children
I love to come up with nicknames for them

BRIDGE 1
I’m an attention whore
I’m the one that everyone adores
I’m a mood-swinging pregnant guy
I’m the guy that everyone loves, and I know why

CHORUS
Cause I’m BoB, the kind soul in the darkness
The Leader of the Newbie party so know this
I’m wearing the nature colours, as many as I can
I’m listening to Jars of Clay, my favourite Band
I’m reading whatever James Barclay wrote or said
I guess I’m the generally the happiest guy on the web
Cause I’m Danny, wait I’m BoB
And this is The BoB Song
Try to sing along

I moved here from New Zealand to a pad
My family in Zealand thinks I’m crazy & Mad
In Scotland, where it rains insane and is freezing
No wonder it’s EOFF rather than outside I like going :D

It was weird leaving, but then again I was always quiet
Always was able to calm and stop a riot
Even though I can only watch sport from a sofa
And still fixated only on my ex, fixated on her

BRIDGE 2
I’m a clumsy soul; banged into a pole I couldn’t see
I’m the one who’d let my Mum’s Macaroni cheese feed me
I’m the guy who just won’t change my Avatar
I’m the person who puts on glasses just to see who they are

CHORUS

BRIDGE 3
I’m the guy who got hit by a car when he was fifteen
I’m the guy who watches many a sport, eating a Mexican bean
I’m the man who created my own little world called Aiyon
I’m the person who lived in New Zealand one minute, then I was gone
I’m a guy who spends loads on EOFF and Live Journal, all day
I’m a dude who bites my lip in each and every way
I’m a man who’s Mum left my flat only a month or two last
I’m the guy with a Scottish future and a New Zealand Past

Yeah and you know that it’s ALL true, its cause I’m, It’s cause I’m, It’s cause I am
CHORUS

--------------------------------------

and there you go, i hope all like you poems and I would like your opinionm on them if possible. Thanks. if you like it, why not check out my Poem thread in my sig and have a opinion on there? It would be great for me to have some new constructive critism on there from people with differeing opinions.......

Anyway, hope you like 'em and I'll kepp writing them as you give me them to do....

escobert
02-23-2004, 08:47 PM
That was awsome! best poem ever :)

Loony BoB
02-23-2004, 08:55 PM
bwahaha, that was cool xD

Proxy
02-24-2004, 12:44 AM
beautiful. just beautiful. thank you.
sorry i didn't see the questions.
but damn, you're really good at this

RSL
02-24-2004, 01:30 AM
I'm pretty quiet around people that I don't know very well, and around people that I know well I'm ususually somewhat of a goofball.

I like sports quite a bit. My favorite sport to watch would have to be american football. Team is the Detroit Lions. I also will watch basketball, baseball, tennis, soccer, bowling, racing, whatever is on.

No and no.

Do you have children?
not that I know of.

United States, Iowa to be more precise

Whatever is on the radio.

What books do you read?
Not many. I'm a huge fan of the Dark Tower Series by Stephen King, though.

Do you do something a lot that you don't have to do?
Sit at this computer probably

What sex are you?
Male

For the elections? I was in the Secret Elitist Party.

Fave colour?
I've never really had a favorite color.

Ever done anything really stupid that sums you up? (ie: fall down a well cause you were on a mobile phone )
Not really.

Favourite Food/Drink?
Mountain Dew

Steve Buscemi

When I was little I had a pound puppie that I named Pupear.

Jebus
02-24-2004, 01:46 AM
Online I'm pretty stupid/crazy. At home...around my friends I'm the same way as on the forums, but when I'm not I'm really quiet and don't do much.

I hate sports

No, and no. Always been single

Do you have children?
God, I hope not

I'm from the USA

I listen to clasic rock, and metal

What books do you read?
fantasy, anything to help me escape reality really

I watch tv, and play video/computer games

What sex are you?
male

I was in the Brett Favre party

Fave colour?
black

Ever done anything really stupid that sums you up? (ie: fall down a well cause you were on a mobile phone :D )
I fell down some stairs because I wasn't paying attention

Favourite Food/Drink?
Food: beef jerky
Drink: Dr Pepper

Not really, cept John Belushi is my hero (minus the overdose. RIP John)

I think I spend too much time sleeping/daydreaming. I do anything I can to escape from reality, because I find it so boring.

Logan
02-24-2004, 02:12 AM
Giggles' and Xander's poems are so awesome it makes me want one xDD

Whats you personality here/at home? Stupid or crazy, or hyper.
Do you like sport? If so which and do you like playing or watching them? I hate sports, except football, because who wouldn't like watching grown men run around in tight pants? I'm too lazy to actually participate in sports, though.
Are you married/have a partner? Nope.
Do you have children? Fortunately, no. I'd like to someday, kids are fun sometimes.
What country are you from/live nowadays? Sucksville, USA.
What music do you listen to? Anything and everything, recently Jimmy Eat World because I <3 the CD.
What books do you read? Whatever I get handed; Harry Potter especially <3
Do you do something a lot that you don't have to do (i.e:Watch TV, Eat, Pick Your Nose, Stalk Halle Berry) I come online a lot, update journals like a whore, and text message. Texting is the worst, because I get rather large bills. silly phone company.
What sex are you? Female.
What party at EOFF are you in? No parties, because I don't understand them, nor did I really want to participate.
Fave colour? Blue, but blue like steel blue.
Ever done anything really stupid that sums you up? (ie: fall down a well cause you were on a mobile phone ) Er, I tripped in a gopher hole because I was too busy swearing about dropping my CD player, and ended up fcking my ankle up rather nicely.
Favourite Food/Drink? Fruit drinks, like strawberry melon or kiwi. Oh, and food. I love apples, especially new zealand apples or gala or fuji. HAET red apples. They suck.
Any paticular celebriity/person you would like mentioning? tch, harry potter because he's liek the hottest <3
Any other infomation you would feel is necessary about yourself? Remember, the more you give, the more I have to go on and therefore, the better It'll be. I like..sleeping. And anime and harry potter. *sux* :-)

Zell's Fists of Fury
02-24-2004, 06:31 AM
roffle

Jack
02-26-2004, 04:17 PM
Sorry for the looong break.......

----------------------
(For this RSL, suspend believe for a second)

GO DATE RSL

Quiet around those he doesn't know
But a goof around those he does
RSL, the sexist member I know
A guy who'd watch sport where he may go
For the Detroit Lion, staring at every throw

Never married and currently single girls
He also has no children, so he's welcome
RSL is who I speak of, a great man
In Iowa in the US, find him if you can
Listening to whatever crap the radio ran

Doesn't read much, but likes the Dark Tower
And the Computer is where you'd find him most
But ladies, Give RSL a try
His party, The secret Elite won (Not sure why)
and he drinks Mountain Dew, what a guy!

Steve Buscemi, the coolest actor ever
Stared in Resivir Dogs, Con Air and others
But you know, RSL is soooo much more
He named his puppy papear, who rolls on floors
Just a glance at RSL will make your heart sour
It did to me, and now he's he one that I adore:D

------------------------------------------------

MYTH OF A WINGED SORCERESS

I speak of a winged sorceress of myth
A sorceress who came from so far away
A stupid or crazy or hyper person to be with
Who harks from Sucksville, USA
She watches the mean in the tight shorts, close to skin
But doesn't play, only stares from above
And though she isn't with a special him
Shes adores a young magician, so in love
She is one of a kind, and has no brethen
While rocking On a Jimmy Eat World CD
She thinks of having her own children
As here at EOFF, she'd be found to be
Reads Harry Potter, adores every word
She fell down a Gopher Hole one time
Which is possibly the funniest story I've ever heard
She texts a lot, and end up with a big bill, like mine
Didn't ally with any man, perfers to fly in the sky
Her wings, a steel blue, glint so true
And though her love for Harry, i can't understand why
Her love of Fruit Drinks and hate of Red Apples, i feel to
But to constantly swims in the air, tires the sorceress
and makes her sweat and get hotter
So she goes home, gets in a state of undress
and falls asleep, dreaming of Hary Potter

---------------------------------------
MY REALITY IS JEBUS

Jebus attempts to escape reality
Problem is, it's in me
As I daydream of being him
and he of me, connected are we

And now I'm stupid or Crazy Online
of off the net, the same, so far so fine
But then I go all silent and quiet
and that annoys me, the edge of anger, it reaches the line

He hates sports, thank god we are the same
Stayed single and has no children, which is lame
I wanted a hot girl if i'm gonna be you.... :D :D
but alas, in the US he has noone to claim

Classic Rock and metal rings in my ears
As fantasy, TV and video games embraces his fears
Of being in a dumbass reality
He was in The Brett Favre party, i laugh tears :D

Wears Balck (Very Cool) in many ways
He fell down stairs through lack of care, hurt for a day
While a pain, Dr Pepper & Beef Jerkey was what I ate
He loves John Belushi before he went away

I think we spent too long in dream it would seem
So i wanted myself again, without being mean
Jebvus hated being me anyway, I was a pain
so we switches back to our own reality, to dream our own dreams

---------------------------------------------

Soooo there you go.....

Logan
02-27-2004, 03:03 AM
and makes her sweat and get hotter
So she goes home, gets in a state of undress
and falls asleep, dreaming of Hary Potter

That's soo awesome xDD

RSL
02-29-2004, 02:54 AM
(sorry for the late reply, I was on vacation)

Yes, I agree, everyone should go date me. Now.