PDA

View Full Version : FF:CC

zacks_clone
02-20-2004, 05:07 PM
Final Fantasy Chrystal Chronicles...

Yeah,i bought it.Not quite sure if it was worth the 140 bucks i spent to get everything...My sister and I have been playing two person game,shes happy cause shes got a GBA now,im happy cause i have something to do...But...im not sure if its worth it and im very confused...

There seems to be no plot at all in this game.I mean, is it just the one player game that has a plot,or do oyu just run about with the bucket all the time??

omnitarian
02-21-2004, 03:20 AM
There is a plot. A very original, simple, and satisfying one at that. You just have to pay attention and beat the game to see it all.

BatChao
02-23-2004, 09:34 AM
Yea, there's a plot. It's very simple and all, but okay. The plot basically gives you a reason why you need to carry the chalice in the game (the miasma). The 1-player and multiplayer stories are identical. In fact, you can continue off a multiplayer save when your friends aren't around and play it single player. A moogle will carry the chalice for you in that mode. If you bought GBAs just for this game, well, I don't think it's worth it (though you should have a GBA anyway). 2-player, the game is pretty fun, but the more, the better. Think of it this way: you needed a GBA anyway, so you should be glad you have one now. Now you can play all the great games on GBA and play FF:CC as well. Try it out with more players and it'll get better.