PDA

View Full Version : How do i.....(spoilers)

blue_midget192
02-21-2004, 02:09 PM
beat sin? i did ti the first time and then he falls into bevlle, but then i cant kill him before he does that gravity move that kills everyone! :( how am i soposed to do this?

DocFrance
02-21-2004, 06:01 PM
Just keep pounding at him with Wakka and magic while he's far away, and then switch to Auron and Tidus when he gets closer. It's useful to use Hastega and Quick Hit, because you're really in a race against time - every time you're drawn closer to Sin he gets closer and closer to hitting overdrive.

Flare_Star
02-21-2004, 06:21 PM
mix trio of 9999 and use blitz ace, or, if you havnt got it use slice and dice to do mega damage. Then attack reels him with 2hit 2hit 2hit and he will hit the dust. again.

Team: Tidus, Rikku, Wakka

Try to swap them around a bit before you kill him so everyone gets experience.

blue_midget192
02-21-2004, 09:52 PM
ok, so basically i'v skimed my way throught this game on a wing and a prayer haven't i? cus i aint got any of thoses things that ur talking bout...apart from slice and dice, i got that :)

Big D
02-22-2004, 12:50 AM
Basically, you have to hit him hard and hit him fast. Use characters who're quick and strong, and just keep pounding. If you've got special abilities that let you score a lot of hits (Overdirves, Quick Hits, Hastega, Doublecast), then use 'em. However, it's a waste of time using Overdrives that only hit once or twice, because the amount of recovery time seriously outweighs the damage done.

It can help to have the 'Ribbon' or 'Stoneproof' abilities equipped, since one of Sin's attacks can instantly petrify and shatter a party member.

If your characters' levels are simply too low, head to the Omega Ruins (located on the eastern peninsula of the world map) and butcher a few Fiends until you're strong enough.

Good luck!:)

blue_midget192
02-26-2004, 08:17 PM
nice.........ok i got my girlfriend to do it..well she did it on my game and then i copied my game to hers, i dint ask her to or anything, but..agh

Dreamtiger42
03-08-2004, 04:20 PM
Thats because Iam the best : D