PDA

View Full Version : Foreign Movies

Breine
02-22-2004, 11:15 AM
What's your fav foreign movie... and why?

tomothy
02-22-2004, 12:32 PM
well theres a new australian movie (i guess thats foreign assuming you're speaking geographically to a lot of you :D) called "one perfect day" i thought that it was pretty amazing.

its a drug culture movie which is less explicit than others such as trainspotting and requiem. it focuses more on the human response, but it also has a very strong musical side to it. i dunno i thought it was very well done, especially considering the other poxy movies that have come out of australia.

cheers. :mad:

jrgen
02-22-2004, 01:08 PM
Life of Brian!!
Pulp fiction and Fight club are two great movies too.

Mr. Graves
02-22-2004, 01:14 PM
Chungking Express. It was released by Quentin Tarantino's Rolling Thunder company that distrubutes rare films and then releases them. I like it because it attempts to avoid cliches whenever possible, and in my opinion, it was very beautifully done. I thoroughly enjoy it every time I see it.

Nait
02-22-2004, 01:33 PM
I quite enjoyed Sleepy Hollow last weekend.

Reason
02-26-2004, 01:57 PM
Lilja 4-ever, which is a really great Swedish movie about Russian kids. And it has Rammstein music. Joy!

But any movie made in the USA or England would be a "foreign movie" for me, and my favourite of those would have to be Pulp Fiction, because of it's great plot.

jrgen
02-26-2004, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by Reason
Lilja 4-ever, which is a really great Swedish movie about Russian kids. And it has Rammstein music. Joy!
I agree. Great movie with Rammstein music.
Doesn't get much better.
It isn't a foreign movie for me though.