PDA

View Full Version : The "Stories that don't really go anywhere" thread.

Zell's Fists of Fury
02-22-2004, 07:41 PM
So anyway, I was going to my friends house the other day and I was sittin there walkin' and jammin' to my favorite rapper of all time, Flava Flav, when all of a sudden this guy, he jumps out of the bushed with a stick and a battle axe. And so he goes, he says to me, he says, "Hey!" he says "I'm gonna cut your head off with this here axe and then beat you seseless with this here stick!" and so I go to him I go, "You can't really beat me senseless with a stick if my head is already chopped off, now can you?" and so the guy is all "Hey you're right. So here's what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna go down to the seven-eleven and get a big gulp because I just realized that I'm mad thirsty, then I'm gonna come back, I'm gonna beat you senseless and cut off your head. Here watch my stuff" and so he gave me his stick and his axe and his hat and his shoe and he went down to the seven eleven to get a big gulp. Now me, I'm not a sucker. I know when something bad is going to happen. I just get this feeling. So what I did was I took his axe and his stick and I pawned them for a rack of ribs and a swimming pool noodle thing. And so the guy gets back and is all "Hey" and I'm like "Yo" and he's like "Lets get this over with" and he eats the ribs and goes swimming with the noodle. It was just then that I realized that Flava Flav wasn't really all that cool and I freaked out and killed myself. The end.

Peegee
02-22-2004, 07:44 PM
I was walking down the street when a cat went up a spinning around in a circle chanting the behind that man over there when he didn't go to school that day he was spaced out and tripped on a cat was walking down with a hat in a batting cage where a football was spinning orbitting the earth in a box with a cookie inside which wasn't made of what the hell is behind you?

Lindy
02-22-2004, 08:39 PM
I read this thread, and died.

The end.

Ism
05-08-2005, 10:54 AM
Well....now that you have got me started.

There once was a barnicle so ugly, everyone died.
The End.

Well....

I was looking at the computer and then my phone rings and i miss the call AND then there was a number on the missed call list. I WAS LIKE WTF I HEARD IT SO I KNEW I MISSED IT DONT TELL ME.

I felt like bringign this thread back to the top.

Dr.K
05-08-2005, 10:55 AM
This one time at band camp...

Xander
05-08-2005, 10:56 AM
Please don't revive threads this old, this one never really got anywhere anyway. xD