PDA

View Full Version : BLITZBALL...ARGH!!!!!!

Omega_x
02-22-2004, 07:48 PM
By far my least favorite part of ffx is blitzball.. i'd rather run my nails down a chalkboard for an hour than play it.

But I finally decided to give it a try because I need to play it to get wakka's ultamite weapon. But it keeps getting me soo frustrated because every shot I take, I miss, but every shot the other team takes, they score.. wtf is that?

So I was just wondering, how the f*** do I play defence. I have control over my players when we have the ball, but when the other team has the ball I don't know how to move my players to actually stop them from scoring on my f***ing net.

Now I know why square doesn't make any sports games, cause blitzball really BLOWS!!!!!!

*starts running nails down chalkboard*

Azure Chrysanthemum
02-22-2004, 08:38 PM
Don't expect to win the first few games. Having the Jecht Shot makes it a whole lot easier, if not, you need to mark people with better techs so that you can get your team up to scratch.

FallenSilence
04-29-2004, 09:37 AM
Um, yeah. You should really get the Jecht Shot from the S.S Winno as it puts two opposing defenders out of action. You should also try to learn some other techniques such as Venom Tackle, and get your defenders to mark the other team's attackers. You should start towin now.