PDA

View Full Version : [A] FFX-2 Moogle-Yuna

Xander
02-22-2004, 10:33 PM
If you haven't played a bit of FFX-2 yet, don't read this explanation, might be a little spoiler.

This was when Yuna had to dress up in a moogle Garment grid so that she was in disguise in Luca while Rikku and Paine went after LeBlanc who had stolen her Songstress dress sphere. And if you played that bit, she wasn't too happy about being a moogle xD So in this pic she is thinking about being a Songstress again, while the little moogles look at her, confused ^^

If not then well, it's when Yuna had to wear a moogle suit in the game, but she's wishing she could be a songstress again. ^^

Rye
02-23-2004, 10:36 PM
Aw, thats really cute! Good job :)

Divina
02-24-2004, 02:09 AM
Cute. ^_^

Logan
02-24-2004, 04:23 AM
I like how she doesn't have a face in the dreamthoughtbubblething. It's pretty.

pixie_demon
02-24-2004, 09:29 AM
aaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!
:mog: :mog: :mog: :mog: :mog: :mog: :mog:
soooooooo cute!!!!!!

Xander
02-24-2004, 11:59 AM
Yay, thank you! =D

Breine
02-24-2004, 04:33 PM
xD

That's so cute and funny! Love it! :D

Psychotic
02-24-2004, 06:03 PM
xD! Classic! I LOVE the look on her face!

Xander
02-24-2004, 06:53 PM
Yay, thanks Breine and Psy! *hugs you both*

Reason
02-26-2004, 01:41 PM
It is a really cute drawing, and the "thought bubble" looks especially good, but I think you should have spent more time on the face of "moogle Yuna". Her eyes look like they are different sizes, mostly because the speculars are different from eye to eye. Also, one eye is placed slightly closer to the nose than the other, which looks a little weird. (BTW, do you use "help lines" when you place the facial features?)

From the speculars in her eyes, it looks like the light source is in the top left corner of the picture, but her body is shaded more as if the light source is right in front of her.

If you are going to shade your drawing you should also remember to shade features like the nose.

Oh, and though I don't know how to draw moogles, it seems like their eyes are placed too high, especially on one of them.

Hope that helps! :) Though that might sound a little harsh, it's just meant as some friendly critizism!

Xander
02-26-2004, 09:30 PM
Hehe, critisicm is good, thanks ^_^

I don't use helplines often, no, I'm a little lazy when it comes to drawing, I usually just go for it and it ends up however it ends up xD I'm still working on moogles too I know there's something not quite right about how I draw them yet. And thank you for your help! *hug*