PDA

View Full Version : So what've ya got?

Phil
02-23-2004, 12:15 AM
Ya know today I had an OCD breakdown. For those of you that dont know, ocd means obsessive compulsive disorder. its like this guy- http://www.weebl.jolt.co.uk/germs.htm -Its like people who are afraid of germs. Do you have any genetic specialties such as ADD, OCD, ADHD, or like an 11th finger or something? Basically, is there anything about you that makes you different or unique?

Enoki
02-23-2004, 12:56 AM
Im dsilexic.

Bahamut2000X
02-23-2004, 12:57 AM
Nope. The closest thing is that according to my sister I'm a genetic freak of nature, as everyone (by everyone I mean everyone, I think even grand parents too) have blue eyes, while I'm the only person in the family with green. Ya so that's theo nly weird thing about me (and I'm not adopted either, you could tell if you saw me and my brother or suster, we're near identical except I'm younger.)

Yamaneko
02-23-2004, 01:00 AM
My thumb is double-jointed. That is all.

Evelia
02-23-2004, 01:59 AM
No. I'm entirely average.

escobert
02-23-2004, 02:05 AM
Me have ADD.

Sean
02-23-2004, 05:05 AM
I can make a circular shape with my tongue. :)

PeTeRL90
02-23-2004, 05:08 AM
I have somewhat of an 11th toe, which I'm not really proud of, but at least it's easy to cover up.

Kirkpatrick
02-23-2004, 05:15 AM
Originally posted by Sean
I can make a circular shape with my tongue. :)

I can do that, plus I'm left handed, which is kind of different, I suppose.

Jebus
02-23-2004, 05:36 AM
I'm slightly dyslexic, I have mild OCD, I'm bi-polar, one of my doctors said I had ADHD, I get nervous ticks, and I have mood swings, I'm mildly narcissitic, and I have a slight superiority complex. So I guess I'm pretty messed up eh?

TheAbominatrix
02-23-2004, 05:42 AM
I have rashes and spots caused by my father's exposure to the herbicide dubbed Agent Orange in the Vietnam war. And I'm double jointed. Go me.

DeathIsMyFreedom
02-23-2004, 06:28 AM
I can do one of the impossible things related to males(with out haveing a rib removed), I have Adhd, I can burp really loud, Im double joined in my right hand, I have renounds phenomina witch causes my hands to swell up and turn blue in the cold, i have hair in areas there shouldnt be any hair, Im clinicly depressed, im mentally ill, smart(hah this one defenitly sets me apart from the majority of this world =p) and um..yea thats it..yep...im one intersting guy...Oh i can also get deep meanings through simple words when it comes to poetry.

Zell's Fists of Fury
02-23-2004, 06:54 AM
Originally posted by TheAbominatrix And I'm double jointed. Go me.
AND THAT IS FRIGHTENING

Loony BoB
02-23-2004, 12:15 PM
I have a shoulder muscle inside my left leg and I'm missing the ankle bone on the right side of my left ankle.

fire_of_avalon
02-23-2004, 12:33 PM
Why on earth would you put a shoulder muscle in your leg? Silly BoB! :D But seriously, how does it work? Does it replace whatever muscle is ususally there or does it just sit there and do nothing?

I am not special. :(

Loony BoB
02-23-2004, 01:07 PM
Yeah, I got my leg stuck under a tyre on a gravel road, so my ankle and a muscle ripped out (that long muscle on the inside of your leg that's inbetween your calf muscle and your ankle). So they cut me up and took a muscle out of my back that supports my shoulder. Apparently there were three on each side, but now there's only two on my right, which is good enough (I can still do pretty much everything with it). It seems my ThompsonTowns Leg Muscle 15.8 was directly compatible with my ThompsonTowns Shoulder Muscle 1999 v2.0 - lucky me. :)

edczxcvbnm
02-23-2004, 03:34 PM
I just think differently which is why I am usually the person who doesn't agree with people's views, ideas, or just about everything else.

Flying Mullet
02-23-2004, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by Loony BoB
Yeah, I got my leg stuck under a tyre on a gravel road, so my ankle and a muscle ripped out (that long muscle on the inside of your leg that's inbetween your calf muscle and your ankle). So they cut me up and took a muscle out of my back that supports my shoulder. Apparently there were three on each side, but now there's only two on my right, which is good enough (I can still do pretty much everything with it). It seems my ThompsonTowns Leg Muscle 15.8 was directly compatible with my ThompsonTowns Shoulder Muscle 1999 v2.0 - lucky me. :)
How does that sholder muscle work in your leg? Is it stronger than the muscle that was there before so you can kick soccer balls farther or something?

Oh, and as for me...

Originally posted by Evelia
No. I'm entirely average.

Skogs
02-23-2004, 03:41 PM
The tip of my right ear is somewhat deformed. No one ever notices, though. I've got double jointed thumbs, too.

Wind Shear
02-23-2004, 03:43 PM
Just a maloccluded upper front jaw.

Loony BoB
02-23-2004, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by Flying Mullet
How does that sholder muscle work in your leg? Is it stronger than the muscle that was there before so you can kick soccer balls farther or something?
I guess if anything it would be weaker since it's not designed particularly for that area of the body, but a year after the operation I could run around pretty well. They won't let me play rugby, though. Or bungee jump. I think I'll bungee jump when I'm older and the doctors say it'll be okay, though, because I really wanna.

Flying Mullet
02-23-2004, 05:27 PM
I guess if anything it would be weaker since it's not designed particularly for that area of the body, but a year after the operation I could run around pretty well. They won't let me play rugby, though. Or bungee jump. I think I'll bungee jump when I'm older and the doctors say it'll be okay, though, because I really wanna.
That's cool. After reading about it I remembered that cheesy Disney movie where the kid's tendons in his arm grew back tiwce as tight or something and because of it he could throw 150 mph fastballs or something and then he started playing in the major leagues at 13. Anyway, that's what I was thinking when I wrote the soccer ball comment. [/poor attempt at justifying random reply]

Loony BoB
02-23-2004, 05:29 PM
Oh, yeah... now that you mention it, I can fly. The lack of shoulder muscle somehow caused my body to sprout wings. *nods*

Free Spirit
02-23-2004, 05:31 PM
Ummm I think I am pretty normal besides I am very flexible and also can do this cool little trick with my fingers to make them pop by themselves. That is it.

Flying Mullet
02-23-2004, 05:32 PM
Oh, yeah... now that you mention it, I can fly. The lack of shoulder muscle somehow caused my body to sprout wings. *nods*
:angel: Shweet! :thumb:

Logan
02-27-2004, 03:55 AM
Originally posted by jebusabsolute
I get nervous ticks

I get those a lot, and I hate it. That's all though, I'm more or less normal.

Casey
02-27-2004, 04:00 AM
Originally posted by Bert
Me have ADD.

Me too.

Mr. Graves
02-27-2004, 04:26 AM
I have Asperger's Syndrome. It used to really show during my middle school days, and early on through high school, but It hardly noticable at all anymore. *nod*

Tokki Wartooth
02-27-2004, 04:31 AM
I sleepwalk. People told me I did and I didn't believe it until one night I had a dream I got my lamb toy off my dresser and out it on my night table and when I woke up my lamb toy was on my night table.

White Raven
02-27-2004, 05:02 AM
I have this odd indent in the right side of my chest...it doesn't affect me in any way at all...in fact, I've eaten cereal out of it and had someone take a shot out of it ;)

Shlup
02-27-2004, 05:30 AM
My father has several genetic things wrong with him that he's probably passed onto me but I choose to ignore them.

Rainecloud
02-27-2004, 07:09 AM
My little toes stick out a bit and point outwards, for some reason.

Apart from that, I'm pretty normal.

Mo-Nercy
02-27-2004, 08:16 AM
I'm left handed!

Meat Puppet
02-27-2004, 08:36 AM
I'm left handed too!

I used to be manic-epileptic when I was younger, but I took lotsa tegretol and grew out of it

Mikztsu
02-27-2004, 08:51 AM
My hands froze badly when I was in army. They just get cold and dry more easily. Stuff like that. I just use cream on them in winter and it's not a big deal.

Like Tokkiquil, I sleepwalk ( and talk). I'm not gonna repeat those stories now, though. :-)

My left testicle is a little bit bigger than my right one. :\!

I'm right handed.

Mo-Nercy
02-27-2004, 09:22 AM
I also have extremely high levels of DDR flowing through my veins. :D

escobert
02-27-2004, 03:04 PM
Mik I thinkall males left testicle's are bigger. I also sleep walk and talk.

Mikztsu
02-27-2004, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by Bert
Mik I thinkall males left testicle's are bigger. I also sleep walk and talk.

No. It's just you and me, buddy. :\ I haven't noticed anyone else having left testicle bigger.

Ariel
02-27-2004, 09:23 PM
I have an autoimmune condition. It's incurable, but it can be controlled with medication, though it's periodically going to make me sick for the rest of my life. Yay me.

I used to sleepwalk when I was little, but I stopped at around 10 or so.

And my right ear is slightly pointy. :D

Flying Mullet
02-27-2004, 09:24 PM
The second knuckle of my left ring finger sings "La Bamba" if you tap it three times.

Maxico
02-27-2004, 10:14 PM
I can sometimes just break down under pressure. I mean REALLY break down. I should see a shrink about that O_o

CloudDragon
02-27-2004, 10:38 PM
Nothing, unless you call having allergies every now and then during winter 'unique'.

DeBlayde
02-27-2004, 10:39 PM
i'm hypoglycemic. it's like the opposite of diabetes. instead of not enough insulin, i have way too much, and as a result my brain doesn't get as much glucose as it needs. strangely, i can't process sugar very well. I get HUGE sugar highs and such, so I thrive on carb rich shtuff like cliff bars.:love:

Dragonflame
02-28-2004, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by Mikztsu
No. It's just you and me, buddy. :\ I haven't noticed anyone else having left testicle bigger.

How many men's testicle's have you seen?

Strider
02-28-2004, 12:34 AM
I write with my right hand, throw things with my left hand, and can use a fork and knife equally well with both hands.

One of my legs is slightly shorter than the other. If I've got bare feet and put 'em together and shift weight, it's easy to tell because it looks like I'm falling over on my right foot.

My head is crooked, too. Seriously. Some tendon on one side of my neck wasn't long enough at birth, and so it looks lopsided.

I'm pretty convinced that I'm hyperlexic (http://www.hyperlexia.org/), too.

Kirobaito
02-28-2004, 02:40 AM
The only thing wrong with me (atleast physically...mentally I'm all messed up) is something I told y'all about earlier in EoEO. Look there. But it probably got pruned.

Giga Guess
02-28-2004, 04:15 AM
I'm....gay? That's about it (I dodged the ADD bullet. My bro and sis are though.)

Kirobaito
02-28-2004, 04:23 AM
Wait! I have hyperhydrosis. That's where you sweat a whole lot for no reason. It's not a real fun thing to have. But atleast it's better than some of the sicknesses like pneumonia and incompetence.

Erdrick Holmes
02-28-2004, 04:33 AM
Depression, slow metabolism, extreamly short temper, and attention deficit... OH MY GOD A BLUE CAR!!! *chases*

I also have a curved spine which is a curse of my painful back.

Kirobaito
02-28-2004, 04:34 AM
You got that from the "Simpsons." A believe Homer states "Wow! A Blue Car!"

Sorry but I must say that.

Mikztsu
02-28-2004, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by Dragonflame
How many men's testicle's have you seen?

Hundreds....thousands dude. I live in Finland, we always go to sauna naked and we sauna often. And I swim a lot, so I see lots of testicles in shower rooms. I have seen my every friend's testicles. I really haven't counted, but I see them all the time.

I think it's kinda cool.

Carl
02-28-2004, 12:11 PM
Am ginger, need glasses and have asthma.

But my hairs going darker, i wear contacts and am still good at sports and running :D

Erdrick Holmes
02-28-2004, 03:02 PM
My body also produces too much male hormones, I have to shave my face almost daily, I get peeved to quickly, and I'm extreamly horney, so that kinda allocates for that.

Mikztsu
02-28-2004, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by Joel
My body also produces too much male hormones, I have to shave my face almost daily.

Umm, I guess it's normal that men shave every day. I have to shave every morning by the night I have short stubble already.

escobert
02-29-2004, 03:47 AM
SO IS ME. darn caplocks.

Meat Puppet
02-29-2004, 03:52 AM
My keyboard has capslocks, too. I pissed on it once.