PDA

View Full Version : Linkin Park songs, favs

ShiggtyLuffLuff
02-23-2004, 12:17 AM
im a uber huge linkin park fan, i was at a concert not to long ago *cheers but pouts* to much to explain that one tell ya later...anywho! i was wonderin what your guyzez favorite linkin park song would be?

Fuzakeru
02-23-2004, 12:23 AM
Hit the Floor is the best. . . . uhm . . . yeah . . . -=-silence-=-

escobert
02-23-2004, 02:00 AM
Wow I feel so numb all of a sudden.

TheAbominatrix
02-23-2004, 02:09 AM
I really dont like them much. I think they could have a much better sound if they took all that rap out of their songs. They drive me insane, and I scream in fear whenever they come on the radio.

escobert
02-23-2004, 02:15 AM
I agree but I think Chester has a wonderful voice when he sings.

ShiggtyLuffLuff
02-23-2004, 03:45 AM
hmm well yeah some of their stuff is rap but its not like the incoherant crap that you hear from actual rappers, they are creative and actually sing about things that make sense..unlike some rappers which just sing about es and blunts and such...gah! >_o

Mr. Graves
02-23-2004, 03:54 AM
I liked "In The End" the first few times it was played on the radio than it got dull really, really fast. Now, I don't like any of their songs. Redundant!

Tokki Wartooth
02-23-2004, 04:03 AM
Oh my god what's wrong with you all? :</b>( :</b>( :</b>(

What I meant to say is EVERY LINKIN PARK SONG EVER SUCKS. And also LINKIN PARK SUCKS.

Talus
02-23-2004, 04:24 AM
So many great songs, it's hard to pick a favorite. Somewhere I Belong is a good one, but I threw down One Step Closer as my current favorite. It's all good though.

TheAbominatrix
02-23-2004, 05:46 AM
Originally posted by VaShYmAn
hmm well yeah some of their stuff is rap but its not like the incoherant crap that you hear from actual rappers, they are creative and actually sing about things that make sense..unlike some rappers which just sing about es and blunts and such...gah! >_o

I dont really feel whiney stuff about how their life sucks is much better, but regardless of what the message is, I dont like rap.

ShiggtyLuffLuff
02-23-2004, 05:48 AM
very true, rap is the abomination of the music business but unfortunitly its basicly the most popular...hehe however i manly like linkin park for the rythme and the beats their songs have

gokufusionss1
02-23-2004, 10:49 AM
i first heard papercut when i was 17, 3 years ago and it wowed me so thats my vote.

Skogs
02-23-2004, 06:53 PM
Points of Authority on Hybrd Theory is my favourite. Not the remix. Not such a huge fan of them these days, though.

jrgen
02-23-2004, 07:00 PM
I don't like them any more.
But In the end is my favourite.

Casey
02-26-2004, 12:15 AM
I like, ''Easier To Run'', next to that would be "Somewhere I belong'', and "In The End" and bunch of others. Yea, other then that there cool because they sound different then alot of bands out there, and I also think there re-animation album sucked ass.

ShiggtyLuffLuff
02-26-2004, 01:35 AM
yeah i would have to agree, re-animation was the only album of theirs i did not like, expect for maybe one or two songs but other then that it was just basicly a cut and paste of hybrid theory

escobert
02-26-2004, 01:44 AM
I liked reanimation a lot. I don't think there's a ong by them I dislike.

ShiggtyLuffLuff
02-26-2004, 01:50 AM
Well they kinda butchered alot of the great songs from hybrid, the ones i liked were of coarse the obvious, pts. of athrty and the papercut one...thas about it though the rest were too...rap like i guess

jrgen
02-26-2004, 04:25 PM
Re-animation sucks because it's a remix album with only hip-hop music on it.

Rainecloud
02-26-2004, 05:57 PM
I don't really listen to any Linkin Park music these days, although I did enjoy 'In The End' when it was first released.

They remind me of Limp Bizkit, unfortunately... >_<

Sephex
02-26-2004, 10:24 PM
Well, I don't really have a favorite because I don't like them. Sorry, I hate to barge into threads like this is say something like that, but I am so sick of seeing Linkin Park threads at just about every thread I visit. Time to vent now.

I listened to thier stuff. I hread every major song that is out at one point or another. Some of it sounds like it has potential, but overall they fail to deliver. There is absolutely no variety in thier songs. Especially lyrically. It's bad enough that most of thier lyrics are incredibly unoriginal anyway. Seriously, they are not all that great.

jrgen
02-27-2004, 02:44 PM
American music is generally unoriginal. (With a few exceptions of course.)

Jack
03-03-2004, 09:44 AM
Smashing Pumpkins rule.

But Faint is good

Reason
03-03-2004, 11:01 PM
In the End was good. Perhaps Easier To Run as well, but honestly, all their new songs have got the same lyrics (not to mention that they sound the same); "I hate you, I want to be myself again, get away, I'm numb". It gets really annoying.

Todie
03-04-2004, 06:44 AM
Originally posted by Bert
I agree but I think Chester has a wonderful voice when he sings.
Yes he does........when he sings. 'Breaking the Habbit' is the best of their stuff. It's such a beautiful song and touches me in a strange way. I don't listen to them as much as I used to. It's more like vent music for me when I'm pissed off. I just can't take the screaming like I used to.

Smashing Pumpkins rule.
Ditto

Montoya
03-05-2004, 04:44 AM
Although I do not listen to them much, I think "Lying My Way From You" is my favorite song from Linkin Park.

Lindy
03-05-2004, 11:33 AM
"omg!!!11 teh angst ish teh xtreeem!!!111"

I can't listen to them without laughing.

They live perfectly happy lives, and yet it's such stupidly angsty music.

"Oh noe! My life is so terrible now I'm rich and married!"

*ecks-dee*

Xander
03-05-2004, 01:26 PM
"In the End" is the only one I know of that I really like, plus I have a FFIX music video with that song as the soundtrack and it goes really well. Not a big Linkin Park fan though.

Pure Strife
03-05-2004, 04:13 PM
Points of Authority. It was a decent track, I still like it.

Jewels
03-05-2004, 10:46 PM
I have to go for 'In the End.'

Seifer
03-05-2004, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by Tokkiquil
What I meant to say is EVERY LINKIN PARK SONG EVER SUCKS. And also LINKIN PARK SUCKS.

That's right, she said it.

ShiggtyLuffLuff
03-06-2004, 04:49 AM
Wow never knew that there were so many linkin park haters and such...ah well cant expect the world to love them all

Jack
03-06-2004, 07:43 PM
Linkin Park...why do they suck so bad..?

Chester Bennington's singing
The SAME SONG OVER & OVER. (But new lyrics!)

Nuff said

Rye
03-07-2004, 02:17 PM
Papercut, hands down.

Chester's voice is amazing. It's like unlike any other singer that I've heard. :)

I agree with that so much.

Stupid Moomba 88
03-08-2004, 07:54 PM
I am a huge fan of Linkin Park. I havn't been to a concert yet, but I intend on it. My favourites are Breaking the Habit, Numb, Faint and Papercut. I know mostly all the words. I think people just don't take them seriously.

Plus, Chester is the best frontman.
Mike Shinoda is also a great singer.
Rob Bourdon is a great Drummer.
Phoenix and Brad Nelson are great Guitarists.
Mr Hahn is fantastic doing what he does.

Linkin Park Rule!!

ShiggtyLuffLuff
03-09-2004, 07:02 PM
heh yeah i went to one of there concerts maybe 2 months ago and was like 20 feet from the stage that was the best show i ever seen they played maybe 16 songs and they sung breaking the habit for the first time live it was the Best with a capital B!

Drizzt
03-10-2004, 05:25 PM
IN The End

Shadow
03-12-2004, 02:55 AM
Linkin Park is a horrible band, using the word band losly

Kurohime
03-18-2004, 03:29 AM
I'm not exactly a huge Linkin Park fan, but I have a fondness for "In the End."

FallenSilence
03-19-2004, 01:42 PM
I generally like all Linkin Park songs but ' In The End' is my favourite. I do agree that they should cut down on the rap, though

Germ Hamee
03-19-2004, 07:14 PM
Lol, people act like angst is such a horrible thing. Talk about a future to look forward to: mope while you're a teenager, bitch when you grow up. XD

I could listen to Krwling for hours and hours and hours. x_x That was the only tolerable song on Reanimation, and they did such a great job with it. I really like My December, and In the End as well.