PDA

View Full Version : Weee beauty sleep!?

ShiggtyLuffLuff
02-23-2004, 05:33 AM
Hmm what an odd term no? beuatysleep isnt truly beautyfull if you ask me when people wake up in dah morning they are all messy and such whats beustyfull about nasty breath and tangled/messy hair?!..>_< it makes no sense to me personaly! why would you call it beuaty sleep?!...*blinks*..although if its your significant other your waking up next to it isnt so bad now is it?!..anyone agree?...dissagree?...dont care? ^_^-

Peegee
02-23-2004, 06:03 AM
Don't care. I do however like to use the term 'beauty sleep' to make fun of ladies.

I think the idea is sleep = no stress; no stress = more beauty.

ShiggtyLuffLuff
02-23-2004, 07:03 AM
Ah yes true that would make sense the hole no stress beauty thing, suppose i never looked at it that way...hmm interesting, although if one has a bad dream in their sleep would it be considered a stressless sleep?..er

Meat Puppet
02-23-2004, 08:35 AM
Some of the noises my girlfriend makes when she is waking is horrible, sloppy, a BAG fuïïk. Dunno, it's yuk. I probably do worse, but luckily for me, I can't hear myself and I wake up too early for anyone else too :D

And I hate it when people try to talk right after waking up. GAH

Mo-Nercy
02-23-2004, 08:44 AM
Bah. Sleep is for the weak.

Meat Puppet
02-23-2004, 09:13 AM
I always thought sleep was for people who AREN'T heroin junkies.

Mo-Nercy
02-23-2004, 09:43 AM
And heroin makes one strong.

Xander
02-23-2004, 10:31 AM
I think it's just called beauty sleep, because having the right amount of sleep is more healthy, it makes your skin better and your body more healthy in general, therefore you'll look better. If you don't have enough sleep, you'll get red eyes (as I found out last week) and generally feel ill maybe and not look so good in the morning! So yeah, I think that's why. Sleep keeps you beautiful or something ^^

Logan
02-23-2004, 09:51 PM
I slept for like 15 hours the other day and I woke up looking the same, except with tangled hair and sleep in my eyes. So boo to beauty sleep.

Kirobaito
02-23-2004, 09:54 PM
Beauty sleep. Yum. I want some beauty sleep.

**sleeps**

Harmless Pigeon
02-23-2004, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by Al Bhed³
And heroin makes one strong.

True-and you look too clean cut to be into that kinda stuff.

A sniff a day keeps the floor away.