PDA

View Full Version : Need you here.

Free Spirit
02-23-2004, 05:27 PM
Have you ever had one of those nights that when your by yourself and it's dark outside and well everything seems to scare you. I know when I stay home by myself when it is pitch dark outside I have a bad habit of hearing things I probably would not hear if I was with someone else. Ok anyways to the topic. Are you one of those people who needs someone around to feel safe or are you more of a self dependent person? I know I am one of those people I need someone around to make me feel more safe and to hold onto if I am scared.

Loony BoB
02-23-2004, 05:30 PM
I live by myself, and I've never been afraid of anything like that. I need people for other reasons. :)

Flying Mullet
02-23-2004, 05:30 PM
It depends upon the place. At my parent's house, I can walk through it in the dead of night with no lights on and feel fine, yet when I'm at my house, it can be 9 in the evening and when I go downstairs I'll turn the lights on because I'm not as comfortable.

And to finish with a story, the first time I was allowed to stay at home without a babysiter when my parents went out for the evening my friend and I were hanging out in the house and we hard a crashing/banging noise, got freaked out and ran to the neighbors and stayed there until my parents came home. Ends up we ran out of the house because the ice maker dumped out a bunch of fresh ice into the ice bucket in the feezer. :laugh:

Yamaneko
02-23-2004, 07:04 PM
Yeah, ten years ago.

escobert
02-23-2004, 07:54 PM
no never. I ma Heman.

Mikztsu
02-23-2004, 07:54 PM
I just use people. >:O

Logan
02-23-2004, 09:40 PM
I don't 'hold onto' people, but sometimes I like being around them, especially if it's dark and stuff.

Ryth
10-11-2004, 09:41 PM
Actually I feel alone and misunderstood a lot no girls in school like me damn it I mean I'm not mean (not on purpose anyway) it's just they think I'm weird I think so anyway I mean a lot of them just stare at me for whatever I say! I say " Ugh what a horrible day" under my breath and she starts staring at me like I said something unexcusable, shocking, mean thing and stares at me for 3 minutes without blinking or until I say "What did I say?" and she doesn't respond and one girl in Chorus will keep looking back at me I'm just plain alienated and try to ignore it a reason probaly is that I like to express anger with bad language making me look insenstive and it only really resorts to violence if I cross the line or it is someone who purposly annoys me for 2+ years (brother, classmate Scott Brock (I hate that smartass nerd)) sorry I shouldn't have said that this isn't therapy or a Discuss your feelings thread but no not in the night in the dark I'm fine watching TV. I know it sounds sad go ahead and laugh at me I know a lot of you do. Ugh my life sucks great now I'm depressed :mad: :mad: :mad: :cry:.

Chris
10-11-2004, 09:49 PM
I don't need people, I'm my own man.

Jess
10-11-2004, 09:50 PM
I am ok, When I'm alone in the house or something. But when I'm alone outside. I tend to get a bit worried, as there has been alot of attacks where I live lately - I only get this feeling at night, but usually I am with my boyfriend and he makes me feel 100% safe.

m4tt
10-11-2004, 10:06 PM
Please don't revive really old threads.