PDA

View Full Version : Friend's siblings

Flying Mullet
02-24-2004, 08:24 PM
Do you get along with your friend's siblings? I had a friend growing up that was always at odds with another of our friend's little brother. Well once my other friend's little brother started into video games, Final Fantasy specifically, he loved to walk in on him playing the game and tell him what was going to happen ahead in the story, just to get him riled up. Of course one of the biggies was when he told him during FFVII "Dude, why is Aeris in your party, she's going to die".

Anyway, any good friend vs. friend's sibling stories or you vs. friend's sibling stories?

Xander
02-24-2004, 11:19 PM
I get on well with my best friend's little sister who is 12, she only comes down to stay occasionally and we haven't often talked much but this time she was hugging me loads and everything it was quite nice, since I don't have a sister ^^ Plus she calls me Mihoshi which is nice and she pulls my Rikku plaits, hehe.

I feel kinda awkward with her brother though, he's older than me, I don't know why but we never really speak. He's kinda cute though *cough* xD

TheAbominatrix
02-24-2004, 11:28 PM
I havent met most of my friend's siblings, or if I have it was only on a brief "Hi how are ya?" basis. When it comes to my bestest buddy Mandee though, I get along with her siblings, since they're just kids and all. I dont see enough of them, though. And then there's my friends Jordan and Josiah, who're twins, and I get along wonderfully with them both.

eternalshiva
02-24-2004, 11:43 PM
My best friend's older sister is ok. She's kinda trampy.. overbaring and incinsiderate *pnders* I barely like her I guess but I can stand her. If I have to.

My other best friend, I get along with her sisters just fine, one of them is like a 16 year-old version of me which is scary to have in one house *shut up Mullet* I get along great with my husband's twin who lives with us. :D

Peegee
02-25-2004, 12:25 AM
incinsiderate??? xD hehee

I don't remember many of my friend's siblings, but I usually treat them as SCCs (second class citizens); inferior to my friends. I can't remember an example which proves otherwise.

escobert
02-25-2004, 02:12 AM
Yeah I often hang out with my friends older brothers and such. We have good drunken times :)

Tokki Wartooth
02-25-2004, 02:17 AM
My best friend's older brother used to be really hot.

Tokki Wartooth
02-25-2004, 03:00 AM
That's why I say used to.

Giggles
02-25-2004, 03:25 AM
My friend's little brother has a crush on me, and it's so cute! Only...he's like, 13, or something.

eternalshiva
02-25-2004, 04:14 AM
Originally posted by Moo Moo the Ner Cow
incinsiderate??? xD hehee

I meant inconsiderate >:/

Mo-Nercy
02-25-2004, 09:52 AM
I've just realised that a lot of my friends don't have siblings...

Flying Mullet
02-25-2004, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by eternalshiva
incinsiderate *pnders*

Originally posted by eternalshiva
I meant inconsiderate >:/
Yeah, apparently your 'O' key was broken.

eternalshiva
02-25-2004, 05:22 PM
I'm glad to see you're back alive and kicking FM, I almost believed you had forgotten to tease the crap out of me every ten seconds. Ah well, it was a peaceful month or so :/ :love:

Breine
02-25-2004, 05:54 PM
Yes, in general I do.

My best friends brother (13 years old) is kinda annoying at times though. He likes to call his brother's friends all kinds of stuff and I'm kinda tired of it... But, sometimes it happens that I get along with him. It's not often though. Well, what can you do...? *sigh*

Calliope
02-27-2004, 02:11 AM
Shaz - we hang out.
Towns - scary sibs, bar Nikki.
Nandor - his sister tried to strangle me.
Joe - has best sibs ever. RAR!

Mr. Graves
02-27-2004, 04:28 AM
I don't know any of my friends' siblings. This includes off-line buds.

Kirobaito
02-27-2004, 04:30 AM
I make fun of my friend Jeff's siblings. But his little sister, she's 4, is the coolest person ever.

My friend Ross has a sister, I never really talk to her.

No one else has any bros or sises. And those are all my friends anyway.

Advent Child
02-27-2004, 04:37 AM
Everyone I know has EXTREMELY awkward siblings. Well most people. One of my friends has a little brother who's pretty cool. I think that's it.

Shoyku
02-27-2004, 04:54 AM
For the most part I ignore them.

black orb
02-27-2004, 05:11 AM
>>> My friend`s siblings hate me.. I guess they think Im a bad influence or something..

Shlup
02-27-2004, 05:24 AM
My friends' siblings....

Most of my friends don't have siblings, but of the ones I can think of there's only one that I don't get along with because she's a bit of an ogre. She told her brother she doesn't like me because I always look sad. And another friend has a sister who I've never seen, but, off the top of my head, I'm friends with all my other friends' siblings.

I'm really good friends with BJ's brother and I get along with his sister, though she's younger so we don't hang out much. I'm almost as good of friends with my best friend's little sister as I am with her.

Shoeberto
02-27-2004, 06:02 AM
<font color="#009999">
All of my friend's siblings are either attention-seekers, stoners, or don't choose to associate with us.

Rainecloud
02-27-2004, 07:13 AM
It's strange, because I usually end up liking the siblings of my friends a lot more. I used to visit one particular family (before we moved religious congregations), and I chose to associate with the Sisters of the family, rather than the older Brothers who were the ones that invited me. For some reason, I preferred the company of the girls.

Brian The Pink Shark
02-27-2004, 10:12 AM
I get along with most of my friends siblings, most of them are female and i'm always hitting on them(despite the age gap) most of them are told by my friends about my house and want to come and see it(for some odd reason):choc: