PDA

View Full Version : Emulator?

Sho
02-25-2004, 07:33 AM
Hi,

I was wondering - is there anyway to play FFT on an emulator? Do I need CD's to use a PSX emulator?

Sho

crono_logical
02-25-2004, 02:13 PM
Yes, you'll still need the game CDs - an emulator is useful though if you don't have a PSX/don't want to get a PSX just for one game/want better graphics/as many saves as your HD can hold without expensive memory cards etc. etc. :p

DocFrance
02-25-2004, 03:49 PM
ePSXe is probably the best, if you can get some decent plugins for it. Zophar's Domain is the best place to get that stuff.

Tetra
02-25-2004, 03:51 PM
I couldn't get ePSXe to work personally, and prior to that 3 of the places I DLed it from were corrupt. An excersize in frustration yup.... :(

crono_logical
02-25-2004, 04:02 PM
One person unable to use something doesn't stop it from being the best for PSX emulation out there :p Yes, zophar.net is the usually first stop for emulation, followed by ngemu.com for tips and troubleshooting advice etc. :p

Tetra
02-26-2004, 01:26 AM
Originally posted by Guu
One person unable to use something doesn't stop it from being the best for PSX emulation out there :p

I didn't despute htat, I simply noted it was a frustrating thing in my experience. Key word being: "my" Silly goose. :tongue: