PDA

View Full Version : Perfect

Ice_andmice
02-25-2004, 10:20 AM
Do you have any saves in final fantasy that u are proud of.
I have actually one save from ff7 that i created 6 years ago and have been mastering ever since.
I got every single materia in the game pluse i´ve mastered all of them some over 30 times(or more) and others 3-4 times. I got about 19 million gil and i got 5 gold chocobos.
I´ve almost maxed Cloud stats to 250(or 255 dont remeber long time since i´ve entered this save) in luck,speed,strength and vit.. plus some mad stats for the others.
I´ve mastered KOTR 4 times(You probbably thing im a psycho cause u need 500k ap for master)

First of all i wanna thank the magic pots and apocalypse for the ap
and i wanna thank the monsters in the sunken plane for all the source they have giving me helping me maxing my stats

You can call me crazy but im very proud of my work

Mo-Nercy
02-25-2004, 10:54 AM
Good work~

I personally don't have the patience to 'master' a FF game. Maxed stats are 255 on the status screen but I heard that in FF7 you can go higher than 255 but it won't show on the status menu.

And to answer your question. I'm not really excessively proud of any FF save. Every single time I play through, somethings goes horribly wrong.

Xander
02-25-2004, 05:09 PM
I think this could go in General FF, might get more replies too ^_^

I don't have any saves I'm really proud of except for my FFX one towards the end where I have Break Damage/HP on Auron, Tidus and Rikku. It's not particularly brilliant compared to what a lot of people have done, but it's good for me, since I don't usually have the patience to do that much. So I'm pleased with it ^_^

black orb
02-25-2004, 11:18 PM
>>> In FF9, i think I got absotulely everything..

Mo-Nercy
02-26-2004, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by black orb
>>> In FF9, i think I got absotulely everything..
I don't think that's possible. The closest you can get to everything is everything minus Excalibur II. If you get Excalibur II, you'll miss out on a lot of everything else.

Ice_andmice
02-26-2004, 12:50 PM
Wrong.. after u get everything you will just have to wait until the clock goes past the 99 hours. cause then it will restart and begin again at 00:00.

DocFrance
02-26-2004, 02:03 PM
I'm pretty sure someone tried that and proved that theory wrong.

eestlinc
02-26-2004, 08:34 PM
I have a ff7 save right before the Gold Saucer with the Yuffie date.

DocFrance
02-26-2004, 09:19 PM
That one's hilarious. Never seen the Barrett one, though.

Marcus
02-26-2004, 09:54 PM
**offtopic**
Whoa, thats pretty neat. I thought you could only date Tifa, Aeris and Barret. Never dated Barret myself though, (heh) cause I always play the way to get Tifa. She's hot. (as hot as a pixelated 16-bit polygon figure can get anyway)

Anything special happens when you date Yuffie?
**end**

I used to have a FF6 save with al my characters fully equipped, trained, all secret characters, and every little quest done... It wasn't as satisfactory as I thought it would be <_<

dman
02-28-2004, 10:49 PM
FFX is the only game I have with max stats. I found it to be the easiest game to get stat-ups (ie. strength, magic, luck spheres).

Advent Child
02-29-2004, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by Al Bhed³
I don't think that's possible. The closest you can get to everything is everything minus Excalibur II. If you get Excalibur II, you'll miss out on a lot of everything else.
To the best of my knowledge, the only thing you can "miss" before the excalibur II and never get again is the namingway card.

ForeverZeroUltima
02-29-2004, 01:43 AM
Originally posted by Marcus

Anything special happens when you date Yuffie?

yes...after the ride in the Round Square, it'll show that cutscene where Cloud and his date talk while you see the entire Golden Saucer. Yuffie will ask Cloud to say something, since she kissed him. Cloud will say nothing, then Yuffie persists, and Cloud answers, "Something...". Yuffie slaps Cloud. (you don't see it, but you can hear it).

very special :D

katana
03-06-2004, 04:24 AM
I would like to say that I have "masterred" FFX, since I beat all the mini games, got everyones overdrives, and ultimate weapons, mastered al bhed, the like, but *hangs head in shame* I confess that in the madness of attempting to obtain Onion Knight, I was driven to use a *looks around, whispers* cheat disk. I feel so unclean:cry:

m4tt
07-01-2004, 10:54 PM
Please don't revive dead threads.