PDA

View Full Version : My personality

Adeselna
02-25-2004, 01:02 PM
I'm the peaceful one, but I like more to be alone, maybe it's because I'm almost always alone on vacation. So I'm that one. I would like to congratulate for this nice subject. Thank you!

Mikztsu
02-25-2004, 03:55 PM
Congrats for the nice subject. *_^

I'm a bit unbalanced one. Well, depends how you look at it. Sometimes I want to be with people, and often I hermit myself and won't even pick up/answer phone calls. I can be like two different persons.

Aphelion
02-25-2004, 04:41 PM
I'm quiet and calm. I don't tell anyone about my feelings and stuff like that. I'm always alone, and that's all.

MorningGlow
02-25-2004, 04:46 PM
I don't like being on ma own :( I like variety in mates :P I just hang out with whoever I want but I don't always say what I really feel.

fire_of_avalon
02-25-2004, 04:48 PM
I'm typically very emotional but pretty happy for the most part. I believe in forgiveness, so typically if you slight me I'll rage at you for a few hours and then be perfectly fine again. However, if you really hurt me, I mean REALLY, I'll never speak to you again. And I always try to tell it like it is.

Rainecloud
02-25-2004, 05:23 PM
I'm quite introverted. I'll express my feelings now and again, but only when I'm in an exceptionally good mood. I find it annoying and unnecessary when people tell you absolutely everything about themselves, and I also think it robs you of your dignity.

Breine
02-25-2004, 05:49 PM
I'm calm, creative and quiet. I'm not good at expressing my feelings to other people. I also love to party and to have fun, especially with friends... I guess I'm also the leader-type: I like to be the leader rather than the follower and I tend to work best when I'm not in a team...

EDIT: I'm not shy... Many people think that.

Del Murder
02-25-2004, 07:10 PM
Were you trying to reply to darkchrono's personality thread <a href="http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=43346">here</a>? From these last two threads it seems like you are hitting the New Topic button instead of the Add Reply button. Add Reply is to the right of New Topic. I'm going to close this because it sure seems like that was what you're trying to do. Use the Help Forum or pm a moderator if you're having problems.