PDA

View Full Version : My 1st kiss

Adeselna
02-25-2004, 01:30 PM
Well, my first kiss it wan't that special, but the second was! Well, I think that I was not expecting that kiss, but the horrible part it's that the guy that kissed me, din't like me! Is that something that is escaping? I just looked at him:eek: and I though "He's crazy, he got mad!". The second time it was with him and I asked him "Why are you doing this to me? I have already suffer enough!" and he just said "It's stronger than I! I don't love you just excite me!". From that day on we continue to be friends. But it was really great and it was on 16/12/2002, when I was going to the Fench class and it happened in the "old school" with a boy named Miguel! :sad:
From that day on, I didn't want to date boys so soon and I just lost the boy of my dreams. He was perfect!
Thank you for listening!

Carl
02-25-2004, 01:44 PM
My first kiss, was from my first girlfriend. We went out for eight months, then didnt talk to each other for a while, but now where both best friends, so its all good...

White Raven
02-25-2004, 02:13 PM
My first one was actually around a month ago with my first female friend. Hah, I'm nearly 20 as well....oh well, its never too late for a relationship I guess.:)

Marcus
02-25-2004, 02:16 PM
My first kiss.... aah. Sandra.... Lovely Sandra....

The first girl in my class to develop actual breasts. I couldn't stop staring at them. It was stronger than me, I couldn't help it. Making her mine was my only goal in life back then. We exchanged some saliva, made a couple clumsy attempts to explore each others sexuality, failed horribly, and then she dumped me for this muscled guy called Peter.

I totally kicked his ass in rugby for that. Made him the laughing stock of the school that day. Didn't get Sandra back with that, but I guess you can't win em all. In fact, she kinda hated me for it. Bugger.

*starts crying*

Carl
02-25-2004, 02:18 PM
Lmao
You the man Marcus! :cool:

Marcus
02-25-2004, 02:21 PM
*gloats*:D

ShiggtyLuffLuff
02-25-2004, 02:53 PM
Hmm my first kiss was not to long ago, well i would consider it me first kiss i'v had a few little ones now and then but the real one that meant somthin to me was when my stephie came to see me, it was her first kiss aswell...it was a good kiss ^_^-

Peegee
02-25-2004, 03:11 PM
My first kiss was done over a game of spin the bottle. Kisses don't matter.

escobert
02-25-2004, 03:15 PM
mine was in 5th grade with a girl I had been going out with for a while.

fire_of_avalon
02-25-2004, 05:14 PM
Mine was a while back with my guy who was too scared to do it himself. He kept love pecking my arm and stuff, so I finally looked at him and kissed him. Because of that, he says the entire relationship is my fault.

Peegee
02-25-2004, 05:15 PM
Hehe, what a total wussy

btw does anybody regret their first kiss? I personally have no idea who my first kiss was -_-

Rainecloud
02-25-2004, 05:21 PM
That's nice. I'm glad you enjoyed it. I'm still awaiting the 'pleasure'.

Anaralia
02-25-2004, 05:25 PM
I don't remember mine. I was maybe 10, and I remember him asking if I would kiss him, and I remember leaning in...and then there's a big blank space in my memory. I must have blacked it out or something, it's weird.

I remember my second one, though. It was awful, and after that I swore off the kissing for a while.

Breine
02-25-2004, 05:42 PM
This 1st kiss thing is totally overrated...!

Del Murder
02-25-2004, 07:05 PM
http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=42709