PDA

View Full Version : [A] Girly. Warning: Nudity!

Reason
02-26-2004, 03:08 AM
Hi.
I draw stuff.
This is one drawing i drew.
I like drawing sometimes.
Do you like the drawing?

:rolleyes2

Yeah, and please tell me if you think something looks weird.

http://img2.photobucket.com/albums/v11/anarjen/drawings/ribbonFIX.jpg

:)?

(and some people might recognize me now?)

TheLion'sAngel
02-26-2004, 03:12 AM
I like that picture it reminds me of a nymph or faerie. It's really beautiful...good job.

TTFN
Lion's Angel :mog: :choc:

Reason
02-26-2004, 01:46 PM
Thanks a lot! :) Yes, she is supposed to look a little faerie-ish.

And is it just me, or does this thread get more views than other art forum-threads posted at the same time, because it says "nudity" in the title? :p

Xander
02-26-2004, 09:35 PM
Oh wow, that's beautiful. The only thing I think looks a little strange - but I don't know much about perspective anyway - is the side of the head above the eye. It seems to me like the hair should cover more of it, a bit closer to the eye maybe if that makes sense.

The figure, hands and feet are amazing though, as is the hair. I wish I could draw like that! ^_^

Shlup
02-27-2004, 06:19 AM
Like I said when you PM'd me to ask if this was too provocative to post, I love her hair and her face. Some people have real trouble giving anime eyes any depth and I think you did a great job.

To give some constructive commentary, I would say that her torso it too long, and her stomach isn't inline with her chest (the chest is almost a full front view, but her stomach is a 3/4 view), and her legs seem a bit... small? Maybe they just look small because of the length of her torso.

I stilllike it a lot though.

Mikztsu
02-27-2004, 08:36 AM
I like it. And not every drawing has to look so 'realistic'. If I was to critisize, I'd say the nose looks a bit weird, but you probably meant it that way. As I said, I like it very much.:)

Reason
02-27-2004, 06:00 PM
Thanks everybody! :) :)

I actually agree with pretty much everything that's been said about the drawing, and I don't really think I would've noticed unless somebody told me.

Adding two quick sketches I did a few days ago. Not finished, obviously, but if you see something weird, please do tell! And I know that the first girls' leg looks weird, I'll fix it!

http://img2.photobucket.com/albums/v11/anarjen/drawings/dollfaceFIX.jpg

http://img2.photobucket.com/albums/v11/anarjen/drawings/surferFIX.jpg

:)?

Mikztsu
02-27-2004, 06:05 PM
:)!

Ultimate_Sandwich
03-07-2004, 06:20 PM
I thinkk she needs slightly bigger T and definately a bigger A. But otherwise, very well done. You draw better than I do. I just draw stickmen.

*Dylan

Agent Proto
03-07-2004, 10:32 PM
I like your style. :)

Reason
03-08-2004, 01:50 AM
Originally posted by Ultimate_Sandwich
I thinkk she needs slightly bigger T and definately a bigger A.

Well, she is supposed to be a young girl, so that's the reason for that.

And thanks everybody! :)

Heath
03-13-2004, 02:46 PM
I actually clicked this to see your art, not because of the "nudity" in the title :p It's really good, I really like how you've done the hair and face, the eye in particular.

Giggles
03-13-2004, 07:09 PM
Actually, the first thing I noticed is how much I love the hair! It's a wonderful picture :)

Drizzt
03-13-2004, 10:30 PM
Nice.

The lines you drew are very appealing.

All your drawings look very clean, you're good.

Chaos
03-14-2004, 12:25 AM
I like the watchimacallits, ribbon things. That and the hair. I think what needs to be said has already been said, apart from maybe the calf muscles need a bit more definition and stuff. Thats just my opinion. On those rough sketches I think the legs could be a little longer and thicker. Still, very good overall. :)
Keep it up.

Chaos

Dr Unne
03-16-2004, 11:49 PM
I like your semi-broken line style and your style in general. I like the subtle shading. I definitely think the girls need bigger hips (and thighs). They don't look proportional at all. But maybe that's intentional.