PDA

View Full Version : favorite ct ending (spoilers < no! how dumb you think we are>)

master01
02-26-2004, 12:57 PM
i know i should make a poll, but i dont remember each and every end, so im doing it the original, stupid and harder way...

weich is your favorite?

the original way?
the dinosaur ending?
the magus ending?
the wee! crono is dead! ending?
the hero ending?
the frog and queen (or should i say, the marle, we allways knew you was diffrent and speicel but WHAT THE ?) ending?
the wee! were the god damn boring creators of the game, and the only reason you talk with all of us is to see what they done to akira toriama? (the creator of dragon ball\z\gt, his job was the charecter desigen)

what's your favorite?
(the god damn army wants you!
but the navy wants you even more!
but everybody knows that airforce is the best!
cant they just create a mechine <transletion to ffx fans macina> that can fly, swim, drive, and shoot? no more competition! but, as said at the bible... aaah, the simpsons... most of the war will be done by little robots, and our job will be to repair them.)

as you can see,
i finaly have a signeture!
ill have picture with it when ill discover how the to put pictures in signature in this forum.
the signature is no longer in strike!

DocFrance
02-26-2004, 02:06 PM
This is, by far, the best post at EoFF ever. Bravo.

master01
02-26-2004, 05:21 PM
thanks...
but those anyone have an opinion on the topic?
weich one you loved the most?
(and i dont ment which sentence of my signature! <alltough, it will be very nice of you[but it steel not the topic!{ok! ok! crouchy} i am not crouchy!] whats crouchy anyway? [something like tetchy] whats tetchy? [fool!]>).

Del Murder
02-26-2004, 06:03 PM
I liked the Frog/Magus one best.

Chibi Youkai
02-27-2004, 12:23 AM
Personally, I actully rather enjoyed the slide show one, it may have been kinda silly, but cute in its own way.

ForeverZeroUltima
02-27-2004, 01:38 AM
i liked teh original ending, i altered it so many ways and watched them all (killed magus, spared magus, saved lara's legs, let lara's legs get crushed, leave crono dead, revive crono, etc.)

master01
02-27-2004, 05:49 AM
the slide show have one major advantage,
finaly,
after all the game,

crono speaks!!!
his actually speaking!!!
no more mister strong-dumb-silent-type!

Magil
02-27-2004, 01:36 PM
Hello master....
Mwahahahahahah!

Definetly magus ending!!!!!!
or slideshow ending

p.s. someone should make a poll of this....

ForeverZeroUltima
02-28-2004, 03:20 AM
oh really *smirks, then goes off to kill more CC haters*