PDA

View Full Version : Concerning Chicken

Mikztsu
02-28-2004, 11:09 AM
Ok, we know already we can be frogs and lick them. Also, if one can become a fish by eating enough fish, do you think it's possible to become a chicken if you ate enough chicken?

Do you wanna be a chicken?

<i>Are</i> you a chicken already? Are you ashmaded óf being one and do you wear a disguise? ( I've heard wearing a hat helps a lot)

If you are, do you make eggs, or do you just run around? ;) If neither - wtf do you do then? O.o

How do you like to eat your chicken?

If you aren't a frog, chicken or fish, the what the hell you are?

I myself prefer eating it with rice. I fry onions, random veggies, add tomato crush and chicken. And noe, I don't wanna become a chicken, so I try to eat more fish than chicken. :\

Skogs
02-28-2004, 11:19 AM
Ever heard of Mike the Headless Chicken? It was a chicken that 'survived' for I think about a year with most of its head removed. Because the central pattern generators for walking are located in the spinal cord, it could still stand and walk, and his owner fed him by dropping bits of food down the oesophagus. It's true, apparently.

Carl
02-28-2004, 12:42 PM
Yeah, skogs ive heard that, theres a website about it somewhere.

Spicy chickens in a batty, covered in tomato ketchup :cool:
Two baked potatoes, with melted cheese over them and covered in beans, and you have the ultimate meal.

*Runs to kitchen shouting Mum!*

Peegee
02-28-2004, 01:38 PM
I want KFC now, you jerks.

Baloki
02-28-2004, 03:23 PM
See early Dilbert comics for acute references to Chicken Man and how it can be induced.

Leeza
02-28-2004, 03:33 PM
<i>Ok, we know already we can be frogs and lick them. Also, if one can become a fish by eating enough fish, do you think it's possible to become a chicken if you ate enough chicken?</i>
If one can become a fish by eating too much fish then it's only logical that we could also become a chicken if we eat too much chicken, but I think that it has already been established that we can't become a fish just by eating too much fish.

<i>Do you wanna be a chicken?</i>
No, although sometimes I am a <i>chicken</i>.

<i>Are you a chicken already? Are you ashmaded óf being one and do you wear a disguise? ( I've heard wearing a hat helps a lot)</i>
As already stated, I am not a chicken so I have no need for a disguise. Hats are pretty cool though.

<i>If you are, do you make eggs, or do you just run around? If neither - wtf do you do then? O.o</i>
I cook eggs on occasion and I do a lot of walking.

<i>How do you like to eat your chicken?</i>
I don't eat chicken.

<i>If you aren't a frog, chicken or fish, the what the hell you are?</i>
The last time I checked, I was still a woman.

<i>I myself prefer eating it with rice. I fry onions, random veggies, add tomato crush and chicken. And noe, I don't wanna become a chicken, so I try to eat more fish than chicken. :\</i>
That sounds like it would be quite good and I would probably enjoy it if I ate chicken...but I don't . :)

Kirobaito
02-28-2004, 05:07 PM
Ok, we know already we can be frogs and lick them. Also, if one can become a fish by eating enough fish, do you think it's possible to become a chicken if you ate enough chicken?
I doubt it. Although, I did hear about a guy that turned green by eating too many green beans, if that counts.

Who the hell doesn't? Just ignore that whole live-to-die thing.

Are you a chicken already? Are you ashmaded óf being one and do you wear a disguise? ( I've heard wearing a hat helps a lot)
Only by night. By day, I'm just a normal student, but when the sun sets, the dark streets of Fort Worth need a hero, and Chickenman is ready to save! **pose**

If you are, do you make eggs, or do you just run around? If neither - wtf do you do then? O.o
I don't make eggs. I'm a rooster, not a hen. And I run around stopping the evils of Switchblade Lamb.

I like all kinds of chicken, but my favorite is baked chicken. With some gravy and garlic on the top. **drool**

I've already stated.

I myself prefer eating it with rice. I fry onions, random veggies, add tomato crush and chicken. And noe, I don't wanna become a chicken, so I try to eat more fish than chicken. :\
Put some soy sauce on top, and turn it into Chinese Stir Fry.

Dragonflame
02-28-2004, 06:55 PM

Obviously. Haven't you ever become a chicken?

I can't say I've ever felt much desire to be a chicken. I'm more into being a dog, so I spend most of my meals working towards that goal.

Are you a chicken already? Are you ashmaded óf being one and do you wear a disguise? ( I've heard wearing a hat helps a lot)

No. I was once a chicken, but I didn't wear a disguise.

If you are, do you make eggs, or do you just run around? If neither - wtf do you do then? O.o

I did lay a couple of eggs in my short time as a chicken, but I didn't run around. It was too tiring.

Preferably cooked, although that's not completely necessary.

Right now I'm a spaghetti noodle. I ate too much pasta last night.

Mikztsu
02-28-2004, 06:56 PM
That's most interesting, Dragonflame.

Dragonflame
02-28-2004, 07:14 PM
Thank you. *bows*

Peegee
02-28-2004, 07:34 PM
You am what you yam?

Mikztsu
02-28-2004, 07:36 PM
Yes, true. They say you are what you eat.

Yamaneko
02-28-2004, 07:38 PM
Too bad there isn't dinosaur meat anymore. That would be cool.

Mr. Graves
02-28-2004, 07:56 PM
Also, if one can become a fish by eating enough fish, do you think it's possible to become a chicken if you ate enough chicken? I should try it sometime.

Do you wanna be a chicken? Sure.

<i>Are you a chicken already? Are you ashmaded óf being one and do you wear a disguise? </i> No. =(

How do you like to eat your chicken? Baked plz.

If you aren't a frog, chicken or fish, the what the hell you are? I wish I knew...

Jojee
11-22-2004, 06:23 PM
I like chicken because they taste so good~ I think my boy is a chicken because he tastes so good... and smells good, too ;) I like to eat my chicken fresh. :tongue: I like chicken with whipped cream and melted chocolate....

:magus: