PDA

View Full Version : Help with an ending(spoilers big time)

ice_devil
02-28-2004, 01:57 PM
hi, i just completed x2 but i dont know how to get the different endings. i got the ending where nooj and baralai and gippal were at luca stadium apologising and i managed to c tidus at the farplane for about a second and right at the ned rikku paine and yuna were on the top of the airship.

what ending is this and what factors determine the different endings.

Thank u.

Psychotic
02-28-2004, 03:14 PM
That was the normal ending.

To get the bad ending, during the 4th Vegnagun battle, don't kill vegnagun, and then Shuyin will fire the main cannon.

To get the good ending, you need to have spoke with Maechen in chapter 3, and at the end of chapter 3 when Yuna falls down the hole you need to keep pressing X, so she whistles (She needs to whistle 4 times). Then, when the girls are walking across the farplane after defeat press X .

To get the perfect ending, you need to have done all the stuff for the good ending, and also have 100% completion

ice_devil
02-28-2004, 03:40 PM
cheers mate.

Do u reckon u shud leave the perfect ending for last?

Siwolae
02-29-2004, 12:48 AM
Do u reckon u shud leave the perfect ending for last?

yes, but then again, if you go straight for the perfect ending, you get to see the normal and good along with it. ^_^

Halenite
03-12-2004, 04:18 PM
Don't forget, at the end you have to press X in the Farplane and tell the fayth "Yes" to get the good or perfect ending also.

remi07
03-19-2004, 09:49 PM
When i beat it I got everything that happens in the normal ending expect it never showed Tidus in the Farplane. Does anybody know what i did or didn't do to get Tidus to show up?

SeeDRankLou
03-19-2004, 10:13 PM
If all you got was the normal ending, then did you press X in the Farplane Glen after you beat Vegnagun and it says Chapter 5 Complete (you will speak to Bahamut's Fayth)? Or, did you wait to see "The End" before you restarted?

eternalshiva
03-19-2004, 11:40 PM
http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=41582

*boink*