PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy Clothes

Xander
02-28-2004, 03:01 PM
Do you own any FF clothing, or would you wear anything related to FF like T-shirts and stuff?

I made a couple of my own T-shirts with iron on transfer paper, one with Cloud on and one with Vivi on ^^ I also have a velcro T-shirt which comes with letters and you can make random phrases on it, so I had "Disasterrific" on it last week *kinda obsessed with FFX-2 right now* xD

When I was wearing my Cloud T-shirt some guy said to me, "Have you actually played FFVII or are you just wearing it?". ^_~

Also, have you ever seen anyone wearing FF stuff? Once when I went for a day trip with my parents to the seaside I saw a guy in some amusement arcades wearing an FFVIII T-shirt.

Yeah I think it's cool expressing your FF-luff with clothes. ^_^

PeTeRL90
02-28-2004, 04:37 PM
Nope. No FF shirts, sadly. The only game related shirts I have is a Metroid Prime shirt. I also used to have a Super Mario Brothers 3 shirt, but I know that doesn't fit me anymore because I had it when I was like, 7.

Bahamut2000X
02-28-2004, 05:04 PM
My friend has a FFX shirt. Other than that I don't have any or have seen any others. Although during 8th grade I would zip my coat up only halfway and then let my left arm hang out of it so I would look like Auron. Surprizingly enough no one even looked at me or noticed, funny that.

Kirobaito
02-28-2004, 05:12 PM
I own nothing. I would be a bit scared to wear a shirt that had FF on it in my infidelic school.

zacks_clone
02-28-2004, 05:46 PM
Ahhhh...mum wont lemme get one...

I was planning on buying afew game shirts, but then i decided against it. I really dont wear they type of thing often.I'd love to have one. MAybe advent children merchandice...:D

ForeverZeroUltima
02-29-2004, 01:46 AM
nope, haven't seen anyone wear FF clothes...not anyone i know PERSONALLy, though...

http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:4bq5P7o_TdsJ:jerseyotaku.homestead.com/files/otakon/3_otasat08.jpg

really weird..

escobert
02-29-2004, 04:15 AM
I have a FF7 shirt. I stole it form some kid at school who never plays FF.

Yrkoon
02-29-2004, 04:45 AM
aww i dont have any FF clothes :(

Edgar
02-29-2004, 09:08 AM
I own a straw hat and some robes, but not now :P

Breine
03-03-2004, 07:55 PM
Nope, I don't own any of that kind...