PDA

View Full Version : Death :)

Adeselna
02-28-2004, 05:14 PM
Okay when I start, or anyone else start to talk about death (yep, I said death), everyone just said "Don't talk about that!", but I said why not? Does anybody here as ever tried to suicide? It's normal, no it's not. When we want to suicide (and forgive me if I am upsetting you, but it's what I think) it's because anything is wrong. My 2nd reason to come for a forum it was because I didn't want to think that this ideas (mine ideas), were only mine! And I want to find people that had or has the same life than I! I know it's difficult... Can someone say " I understand you, and I lived that experience?" I don't want to be alone anymore... :-( :sad: :shame:

Kirobaito
02-28-2004, 05:15 PM
This should probably be moved to EoEO.

I don't enjoy speaking of suicide seriously. It pains me to see people who think they would be better off dead.

Leeza
02-28-2004, 05:32 PM
No I have never considered suicide and I don't think that's it's normal. No one ever knows exactly what another person's life is like, but if this is something that you're considering, I would suggest that you speak to a professional person about it because there are no second chances with suicide.

Fuzakeru
02-28-2004, 06:18 PM
Suicide is a rather touchy subject but I don't think it's one to be lightly disregarded just becuase someone doesn't like to talk about it. You does like to talk about it? . . . still . . .
I have always been a suicidal person; even as a child. When I was around 7 or so my parents would find my stuffed animals hung in the closet by a jump rope; stuffing pillowing from their necks. Even so far as when I was 4 or 5 I would ask my mother why I was even alive. Through school I was horribly picked on so I was suicidal througout Elementary and Jr. High. Around High School things started getting better ( thank goodness people begin to mature around High School ). However, due to this guy I don't really like mentioning I was right back at suicide. He really hurt me in many ways and I only truly got over it and wanted to live when I met my boyfriend. He gave me courage and inspiration and showed me not to give up. Thanks to his love I am still here when I was soooo close to giving up permanently.
. . . whoa. Sorry, didn't mean to go in to my life story with you. -_-;
Anyway, I agree with Leeza 100%. There is no second chances with suicide. I will let you know that there will be someone here for you here at EoFF but professional help should seriously be considered.

Yamaneko
02-28-2004, 06:36 PM
I've thought about it. Everyone does at one point or another.

Adeselna
02-28-2004, 06:42 PM
I am really sorry if I hurt anybody, it was unitentionally. I just wanted to show to the world how am I. This is like everytime! Everytime that I think about me, I end up hurting people! :( See, that's why I'm afraid of chat with people, I'm afraid to show my true be, coz in my intimate I only think on me! That's not fair! I'm really sorry!:eep:

Fuzakeru
02-28-2004, 07:05 PM
Don't apologize for thinking about things and wanting to know other's thoughts. There's absolutely nothing to be sorry for.
Don't be afraid to chat with people. You are welcomed to share you thoughts with us at anytime. ^_^ There's always someone here to listen.

Carl
02-28-2004, 08:27 PM
i had a girlfriend once, and i found out she self harmed herself, that was quite hard for me to see the reasons behind it, but i helped her, and thankfully she hasnt done it for 2 years :D

Fuzakeru
02-29-2004, 12:40 AM
Carl - that was VERY good of you. Like I said, my boyfriend is the only reason I decided to keep going myself.

Peegee
02-29-2004, 01:02 AM
There was a suicide thread like two weeks ago. I already said that it's your choice even though killing yourself affects people you know -- they no longer have a living human vessel to call as you (or to call you?)

Anyway, whatever. It's death. We're mortal (well I'm immortal), so why should we be so helllbent on trying to avoid it?

Somebody bring up the idea that culturally people didn't care as much about death before, or something like that.

Fuzakeru
02-29-2004, 01:47 AM
Originally posted by Moo Moo the Ner Cow . . . so why should we be so helllbent on trying to avoid it?

It's not that you are trying to avoid it . . . you just shouldn't cause it yourself.

Meat Puppet
02-29-2004, 01:51 AM
I tried killing myself twice, and I failed twice. I'm an suck :(*

Tokki Wartooth
02-29-2004, 02:24 AM
It's definitely normal to think about dying; it's probably normal to wish you were dead sometimes, as well. No one's life is perfect, and some people's lives are very far from it. It's probably not normal to actually attempt it, though. But, y'know. We're all teenagers at one point.

fire_of_avalon
02-29-2004, 05:10 AM
I tried. It was stupid. Now, unless I know something is wrong in your life, I do NOT pity people who harm themselves. I know too many people who do it seeking attention. For this, they deserve the scars they inflict upon themselves. If there is something serisously wrong, however, no matter who the person is, I try to talk to them. I know how it feels to think you're at the end of your rope. But I very seriously doubt many people are.

PeTeRL90
02-29-2004, 05:56 AM
I tried killing myself a few times back like, 3 years ago. I just didn't want to live after all the hell I had to go through everyday.

But am I glad I didn't die. My whole life changed my junior year of high school, when I met my girlfriend. Sadly, she's my ex now.

I'm really not phased if you talk about suicide around me. I mean, if you're telling me that you're going to do it, I'm not gonna try to stop you. I'm not trying to sound heartless with that, but it's your choice, and I can't stop your choices.

Shoyku
02-29-2004, 06:02 AM
In short: yes.

Mikztsu
02-29-2004, 09:51 AM
I can joke almost about everything. I don't get it, why some people won't get offended when joking about death, but they get offended when joking about rape?

Then they say: " You can't know if my friend has been just raped" or something like that, meanwhile they themselves jokes about death like " I'm gonna kill you" etc, while they can't know if some of my relatives/close people would've just died. You silly nutz. ;-)

Meat Puppet
02-29-2004, 10:00 AM
You can say rape me and I wont mind ;)

Adeselna
02-29-2004, 04:04 PM
I must tell you that you're totally crazies, but you know what? I am feeling totally confrtable with you! I never tried to suicide but there are parts of our lives that the only thing that we want it's a gun or something else. Now I'm just like a psychologist, but the last year, in the summer (that's when people have fun, but for me it' qhen I'm alone at my house and the only thing that I do, it's playing ff and listen music, otherwise I die of tedious!)I had some big troubles. Only my Squall (a friend of mine), kept me alive! Rape, it's really diferent, I condend people that do taht! I just want to cut their heads, you'll say "You've no mercy", but i write a book, and there was a girl that was rapped, and I think that I wrote her fellings really well, I try to image that and I must say it's almost undiscribe! :laugh:

EternalBahamut
02-29-2004, 04:24 PM
I have never considered it for myself but I do or sorry did know 2 people you did kill thimselves. The first guy I worked with for 5 years. He was divorced and had a hard time paying bills and supporting his daughter so 2 days before Christmas he hung himself with an extention cord and his 11 year old daughter found his body. I think that is why I would never do it myself more than any other reason - what it would do to the person who found me and to my family

Giggles
02-29-2004, 06:22 PM
Back in the day (not too long ago) I thought about suicide a lot. But, I was always a too scared. Then, I did other bad things to myself. Luckily, I got help. It was really hard, but I did get through it.

I'm glad I'm still here.

ChibiInuYasha
02-29-2004, 06:32 PM
but they get offended when joking about rape? I often say "I'm gonna rape you!" en contraire to "I'm gonna kill you!"

Well back on topic. I have considered suicide. Then I came to my senses and decided death is an easy/unnessisary way out and I should deal with my problems like an adult. It's made me a stronger person.

Fuzakeru
02-29-2004, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by Giggles
I'm glad I'm still here.

So is everyone else, Giggles. ^_^-

. . . yeah. That's one thing I could not do - leave my dead body for my parents or brother to find.
However, I did take a turn to self torture, like cutting. I'd write extremely dark poetry and while I was writing I'd cut myself with my plume and write about the blood and the sensations.
And by the way, I'm extremely happy you feel comfortable here, Adeselna. We may come across as goof-balls but I think we can make sense sometimes. *Looks around* . . . well . . . some of us. ^_^-

Carl
02-29-2004, 09:31 PM
i cant believe, so many people, have thought and even tried to commit suicide.

Thank fully, your attempts failed :P

We only get one chance of life, why would anyone want to cut it sure, i know people have there reasons, but i can never see how things could be that bad that someone would want to kill themself...

Zyx
03-01-2004, 02:58 AM
I've thought about killing myself, but I never got around to actually trying it. And then I got to the point to where I began to like pain iwas going through (which was really weird). But my parents are sending me to a shrink now and we've talked about it, and I seem to be doing ok.

My uncle killed himself though. Nobody really knows why, but we think it was because of drugs. He was a major druggie and I think that maybe after he got really high he got so low that he killed himself. Not such a smart idea since his wife didn't work and the kids were too young to work.

Meh, oh well I'm ok now.

Adeselna
03-02-2004, 02:09 PM
Yep, thank Godness you've failed, but you know one thing... I think that now, I'm not alone, you guys make that anyone get really happy! I think that you all are really sweet! Now I see that I'm not the only one who have alrady tried to murdered themself!
Thank you all, you're really great!

Your Adeselna

Lament
03-02-2004, 10:43 PM
I've never been that miserable that I've felt like killing myself... I'm more the type of person that would kill the person responsible for my misery rather than myself, but that's equally as bad I suppose.

I guess I'm lucky to be happy or at least neutral most of the time :)

Aphelion
03-05-2004, 06:03 PM
Death. What can I say? Well, I've been thinking about it some days ago and now I can express it. My life is empty. I have nothing to do. Yeah, I'm playing Grandia, Vagrant Story, I will buy Chrono Cross and I am not happy. My life has no meaning. Three years ago, I was happy. But now I became a sad person, I don't know, I'm thinking lots about it and I am not finding an answer. Why do we live? Why? Is there a real meaning, or it's just life and death, life and death? I think there is a life after death and we can come back to this world after we die, but why? What is the reason? I'm 13 years old, and my life has no meaning! I still have 50 years to live, but I don't know if it's worth it. Sorry if I let you all confused about death and about my situation, but that's the truth. I'm not saying I'm thinking about suicide, but I want to know what's the meaning of life. Thanks for hearing me, and sorry again.

nevermind6794
03-07-2004, 02:14 AM
Lately, I've gotten very tired of and bored with my life. Being the overthinker that I am, I have wondered what the hell the point of living is...not because I'm depressed or unhappy, just because I see no point to this mind-numbingly circular and monotonous pattern that high school has put me in.

I'm a year away from college, most likely at Rice University, so I'm hoping that the "real world" will be better and have some sort of point.

It's not strange to wonder why we should live or die...it's strange to be so dense as to think that nobody wants you alive, that you shouldn't be alive, that nobody else feels exactly the same way, or that you'd be any better off dead.

Thunday Man
03-07-2004, 02:57 AM
Originally posted by Yamaneko
I've thought about it. Everyone does at one point or another.

Lies, I've never thought about doing it to myself, and i doubt i ever will. Suicide is the cowards way of life. They end their own misery, which the could have stoped anyways, and added much much more to other peoples lives. People who do want to, and people who actually did it, are selfish jerks I think. They just made a bigger problem. There are always a way to be happy, or atleast make the problem better. Broke up in a relationship? Get over there will be more people for you. Hate your parents? Suck it up, you can move out after high school. They hit you? Call the police. There is always something you can do. Suicide isnt the answer, and it never will be.