PDA

View Full Version : celestial mirror?

JseanjohnC
02-28-2004, 05:59 PM
very stuck on gettin the celestial mirror please help!

zacks_clone
02-28-2004, 08:23 PM
There is a kid in the macalinai woods with his mother,and they are waiting for their father. You need to find him(the father). He is in the woods. Go back to where you and your group camped out after the escape from Bevell. Im pretty sure the man is there. Talk to him, and he should go to his wife and child. Go back to them. When you do, the boy will be missing. Go up the shiny purple path. There is a baranch off from it where a woman had been blocking.She is no longer there,or if she is speak to her and she will move. Go up that path and find the boy. Speak to him. He should leave.Examine the thing he was looking at.(the big shinny plant thing).Now,if you are taken back to the family,you need to return to the path and then examine the plant.Im pretty sure thats it...

JseanjohnC
02-29-2004, 04:37 AM
thank you so much but... my damn sis messed up my memory card and now i hav 2 start all over :(! but i will remember that next time (thanks again)

*JSEANJOHNC*
o ?
s ?
h ?

Kirobaito
02-29-2004, 05:05 AM
I remember in both of my games that would never work for me. The kid was just standing there, and I would talk to him, and he wouldn't do anything. Of course, that happens to me in a lot of games. In FF7 a guy blocked the path in the Shinra Boat and would never move, but finally after 3 hours of trying he ended up moving. :(

JseanjohnC
04-25-2004, 09:50 PM
great luck lol well i got the CELESTIAL MIRROR now when i started from scratch but it didnt come useful after i cheated w/codes because i wuz anxious 2 finish the ending again :D