PDA

View Full Version : Jumbo text

Meat Puppet
02-29-2004, 03:49 AM
Um, all of a sudden yesterday the text on this site has gone massive for some reason. On my other PC it is still small, but on my common one it isn't.

It's like the text babies read.

Other sites still have a small font, but there are some others that have massive fonts, like this one.
I'm sure it's something wrong because on post takes up more than one page.

1152 x 864 is my resolution.

How do I make it normal and easier to read in gulps?

Kirobaito
02-29-2004, 04:09 AM
Change your text size. Hold down "Ctrl" and move the mouse wheel. If that doesn't work go up to the "View" Menu on your browser and change the Text Size. I oftentimes put my feet up on the desk, and accidentally hold down the control button, and change the text size quite often.

crono_logical
02-29-2004, 04:41 AM
The CTRL think is only for the lame IE :p Although come to think of it, that problem will also only happen by mistake in IE because it's so easy to do :p

Kirobaito
02-29-2004, 05:01 AM
It also happens in MSN Explorer, though they are in a way the same thing. I don't want to download this Mozilla thing, it's too much trouble, and IE has done nothing to me...yet.

Meat Puppet
02-29-2004, 06:02 AM
Oh, it worked thanks. I'm so stupid :P

crono_logical
02-29-2004, 08:56 AM
Originally posted by King Bahamut
It also happens in MSN Explorer, though they are in a way the same thing. I don't want to download this Mozilla thing, it's too much trouble, and IE has done nothing to me...yet. It probably has and you haven't realised it :D

Peegee
02-29-2004, 02:15 PM
This is hilarious. I held down ctrl and made my font HUGE! ^_^

crono_logical
02-29-2004, 02:26 PM
I've changed it in the decent Mozilla browser so CTRL scrolls in larger increments than the default scroll, and shift in smaller increments :D No page screwing around for me :p

Baloki
02-29-2004, 07:58 PM
IE 6 has a known fault that if there is over a certain amount of text on a page it will shrink the text size to try and fit it on, failing misrably as always, but nice of it to try...