PDA

View Full Version : Spring Break!

Thunday Man
03-01-2004, 12:46 AM
Hey, where are you all going for SPRING BREAK everyone? I dunno where I'm going this year to ACT and SAT crap, but hopefully something sweet. Maybe another road trip with my friends

Also, where have you gone in the past for spring break?

Tokki Wartooth
03-01-2004, 12:54 AM
We call it "March Break" here. This one guy asked me the other day, "So, you just got off March Break, huh?" And I'm like, "It's February."

I wanna go to California, but there's like no chance of that happening. :(:(:( I was gonna go to France with my friend because my school is doing that as our March break trip, but we found out later it's actually for 2005. Aww. :(

Skogs
03-01-2004, 01:02 AM
My spring break is six weeks long. :cool:

I'm staying at university, so I'll probably end up studying a fair bit for the first few weeks. That and playing FFX-2 as soon as I get my hands on a TV. I'll also go visit family up north for a bit. There's also the boat club training camp, so I'll not be wanting for things to do.

Jebus
03-01-2004, 01:16 AM
I'm going on a cruise for about five days.

Shlup
03-01-2004, 01:24 AM
I'll probably work full-time that week, since I'm in charge of the elementary school kids when they come after school, but during that week they'll be there all day.

Peegee
03-01-2004, 02:11 AM
I just had my break. I spent it here in front of the comp. I tried to install Linux and ended up having it not boot every ()D&ing time I install it. The 2nd comp is just sitting here with the plug off. Bah.

Calliope
03-01-2004, 02:16 AM
Just had my three months off and now it's back to school with books so cooooool.

Erdrick Holmes
03-01-2004, 02:17 AM
I might either go to a LAN party, have one at my house, or play Paintball.

White Raven
03-01-2004, 02:25 AM
Mine was 2 weeks ago and it's called "Reading Week" in Ontario Universities. I mosly slept and did homework, and studied for a term test....meh...great fun eh?

Kirobaito
03-01-2004, 02:53 AM
I'm visiting Duke University. I would like to go there, once I graduate. But that's two years from now. :(

DocFrance
03-01-2004, 03:13 AM
Goin' down to LSU to visit my girlfriend - haven't seen her in about three months. Oh yeah, there's gonna be plenty of lovin'... oooh yeaaaah...

arcdragon9
03-01-2004, 04:08 AM
My senior class and I, are going to italy for our senior trip. Well, 3 arn't goin. It's gonna be fun, cept for the 9 hour flight part. *vomits

Casey
03-01-2004, 04:57 AM
Same thing I do every weekend... Like on Saturdays', just chill.

EternalBahamut
03-01-2004, 05:07 AM
My last year of university we went to the Dominican Republic, ah student loans. Now it's the old 9-5 life....
*glares in jealous hatred *
If anyone is going down south, take suntan lotion with you. It is crazy expensive down there.

Strider
03-01-2004, 05:43 AM
I'm going nowhere. Yee haw.

Mikztsu
03-01-2004, 10:19 AM
I'm having 10 days "skiing break" ( yes, that's we call it in Finland) right now. :) Doing absolutely nothing. And I love doing nothing after all that stress.

m4tt
03-01-2004, 03:13 PM
I'll be working, as always. There should be a spring break from work.

PeTeRL90
03-01-2004, 04:18 PM
I love this time of year.

I probably won't be going anywhere this year, sadly, but I still have my baseball to look foward to.

DeBlayde
03-01-2004, 05:10 PM
i'm returning once again to the land of some of me ancestors, and will spend about ten days in Ireland. pretty place. been there once before. I felt much more comfortable in Scotland though. I heard a wierd thing the other day. if you decend from a Highland clan, no matter where you're born or raised, if you're a highlander, you'll feel instantly at home in Scotland.

but, Scotland's off the plan for this trip. Pity, really. But there's always future trips. I liked England too, particularly Yorkshire, but Scotland is orders of magnitude cooler.

Carl
03-01-2004, 06:33 PM
Am going for a two week break in Benidorm, Spain. Am staying the the tallest hotel in Europe :cool:

Reason
03-01-2004, 09:21 PM
Norwegian University students haven't got spring breaks. :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: Nope, Easter break is the only vacation-thing I'll get this spring...

Chaos
03-01-2004, 10:02 PM
I've just come back from my halfterm holiday. Thats one week. I went to Italy with the school, it was really neat, though a lot of Dirty old Italian men. >.<*

On my <i>Easter</i> Holiday, I presume thats Spring Break for you...althugh mines in April, I am going to Hong Kong with my boyfriend for 10 or so days. Yay. :)

Chaos

Fuzakeru
03-01-2004, 11:42 PM
You all suck. My Spring Break doesn't come until April. April 9th until April 19th. Ten days. TEN. That's ALL!
*Blushes and gets starry-eyed look* But those ten days will be spent with the love of my life up in Michigan. *Laughs* Kinda funny. I live on the beach and everyone is trying to get down here and I'm the only dumb one trying to leave the sand, water, and sun.

Todie
03-02-2004, 12:49 AM
I feel you, mine isn't until the 2nd of April.
I'll be flying back to Virginia (mah home) because the mother said so. I mean, I'm still a freshman and she still has somewhat of an amount of control over me. *grumbles* None of my other friends have spring break with me. Mine's so late. Blah!
But next year, I'm doin' my own thang!

black orb
03-02-2004, 01:17 AM
>>> In a year or two I`ll be aiming for a never-ending break..

DeBlayde
03-02-2004, 01:32 AM
you know what's evil? I just found out that my Chemistry professor's scheduled an exam the first monday back from Spring Break. professor H. :shoot:

i mean geez! my textbook weighs like 20 pounds! i don't wanna have to carry that with me the whole time i'm in Ireland! fer cryin out loud!

Kirobaito
03-02-2004, 04:57 AM
I would feel at home in Scotland. I descend from the Graeme Highland Clans of the East.

Our spring break is only a week. I didn't know that wasn't a lot.

Nino Brown
03-08-2004, 02:31 AM
My friend is on spring break right now. He came out from Ohio to visit for the week.

On my spring break I'll probably pick up some extra hours at work and catch up on the sleep I'm missing. Nothing too exciting though, I'm not much of a partier.