PDA

View Full Version : Matchstick Rockets

Red Wizard
03-01-2004, 07:14 AM
...so last Saturday my friends and I (more them than I) made rockets out of matchsticks. This (http://www.redkrieg.com/rocket) is small rundown of some of our ballistic adventures. Overall it was an entertaining night. Yep. You should go do it sometime.

Strider
03-01-2004, 07:18 AM
Have you ever attached one of those rocket engines onto an RC car? That's cool. My dad and I did that once, and the little dude in the car had his head completely melted off.

You should try that sometime.

Rainecloud
03-01-2004, 07:19 AM
My friend threw some lit matches out of his window once.

Good times.

Red Wizard
03-01-2004, 07:22 AM
Well, during rocket construction my friend's brother lit a match and threw it on me. That was a dangerous game he played.

...I've never done model rocket engines on non-model rocket things. Not entirely safe, but that's what makes it fun.

Strider
03-01-2004, 07:33 AM
I saw this video a couple days ago of two guys shooting each other with lit fireworks. How people can be so dense is beyond me.

Red Wizard
03-01-2004, 08:21 AM
Now that's just stupid. I'll be the first to admit that I like to play with explosives and fire and sharp things, but safety always comes before fun. That's just the way of things.

Calliope
03-01-2004, 08:54 PM
Towns and G and I had to make rockets at school. They were neat.

Dragonflame
03-01-2004, 10:01 PM
Since when does safety come before fun? I spend as much time as I can playing with matches, gasoline, fireworks, and anything else that burns or explodes and I'm never safe.