PDA

View Full Version : Cheese Whiz

Fuzakeru
03-01-2004, 10:26 PM
Cheese Whiz . . . cheese that comes out of a can . . . since when have people become SOOO lazy they can't even unwrap a piece of cheese? What other foriegn objects will these infidels stuff in to tin containers?!?!? What other horrors will provoke our already forsaken society?!?!?

Yamaneko
03-01-2004, 10:28 PM
Yeah, people are lazy. That's why I go hunting every weekend for deer and bunnies. I also grow my own veggies and fruits in my backyard.

EDIT: I've never tried Cheeze Whiz before and never plan to.

Marcus
03-01-2004, 10:32 PM
Another 4 years of George W Bush.

Premixed tails in a can. These things are taking over society as we speak. I used to enjoy mixing, shaking and serving them so frigging much, but now everybody just stares at me with their reddish eyes, muttering... Breezer....Smirnoff Ice....

Blasted zombies!

Fuzakeru
03-01-2004, 10:32 PM
Yammy-Yams . . . you should indulge yourself every once in a while. Join the dark side of dairy consumers! The power of Cheese Whiz it to much for you to ignore!

Edit - Marcus. Bush likes Pretzels . . . thus - I like him. ^_^- How can you go wrong with salty burnt dough?

Marcus
03-01-2004, 10:46 PM
Yeh, You're right. Its the pretzels that don't like Bush.

Shlup
03-01-2004, 10:51 PM
*eyes Ashley*

Leeza
03-02-2004, 12:01 AM
Cheez Whiz comes in a glass container, not a tin container. I like it, but I never eat it. It's way too overprocessed. Unwrapping wrapped cheese is just as lazy a thing to do as opening a jar though. Cut off a slice of the real stuff and enjoy it. :)

fire_of_avalon
03-02-2004, 12:05 AM
I've never had cheese from a glass container. Maybe LadySteph is talking about EasyCheese, which is Satan. I hate EasyCheese so much :mad2:

Fuzakeru
03-02-2004, 12:08 AM
Yeah . . . it was that EasyCheese stuff . . . but still!!!!
My mother went through the whole can with crackers before I ever got to it. *Cries*

TheAbominatrix
03-02-2004, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by ShlupQuack
*eyes Ashley*

.... It tastes good! *pours some cheese squeezins in her mouth*

Fuzakeru
03-02-2004, 12:19 AM
Cheese?! *Tackles and steals*

Logan
03-02-2004, 12:28 AM
I hate that cheese in a can. My friends brother can go through like three of them. It's disgusting. Or maybe it's just him.

Skogs
03-02-2004, 12:58 AM
Cheese in a can? That's just... wrong. Seriously. Just... no.

DeBlayde
03-02-2004, 01:35 AM
spam.

meat should not come in a can. meat should come on 4 legs, unsuspecting as I draw a bead on it. Totally unawares as my arrow becomes the impetus that drives it from life into the hereafter.

course, I use most of the animal, except for the guts, when I hunt. most people here in Coldest Hel do. Those that don't are targ- I uh I mean, uh, tourists.

spam = evil.

though whipped cream is yum. and that comes in a can too. :D

Shlup
03-02-2004, 03:13 AM
Originally posted by TheAbominatrix
.... It tastes good! *pours some cheese squeezins in her mouth* I was thinking more along the lines of the marshmallows and the olives. You can't eat more than five of those cheesy marshmallows without getting sick though!

TheAbominatrix
03-02-2004, 03:38 AM
Originally posted by ShlupQuack
I was thinking more along the lines of the marshmallows and the olives. You can't eat more than five of those cheesy marshmallows without getting sick though!

Nasty! So nasty.

Eating cheese squeezins in cold climates like Mammoth Lakes is next to impossible.

Tokki Wartooth
03-02-2004, 04:50 AM
Originally posted by LadySteph
Yammy-Yams . . . you should indulge yourself every once in a while. Join the dark side of dairy consumers! The power of Cheese Whiz it to much for you to ignore!
*glare*

Don't EVER call him that again.

*glare more*

Rainecloud
03-02-2004, 07:26 AM
Cheese in a can?!

What's the world coming to?

Meat Puppet
03-02-2004, 08:57 AM
There is a Dutch cheese shop nearby In the mountains and I buy my cheese from there. It doesn't last long once it's opened, but it's good. Better then chesdale.

Mikztsu
03-02-2004, 01:00 PM
I rarely eat cheese, so when I do, it's not mine. Or not mine to open.

Fuzakeru
03-02-2004, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by Tokkiquil
*glare*

Don't EVER call him that again.

*glare more*

X_x . . . okay Tokki-Wokki. ( Hehe. Sorry! I didn't mean anything, I was just being a goofy dork as usual. *Cowers to Tokkiquil's great power* Forgive me! )

Peegee
03-02-2004, 07:30 PM
TOKKI WOKKI111ON1ONEONEONEONEOEN

Cheese Whiz is a cheap substitute for Nacho cheese. Well not cheap, but easier alternative. You just microwave and mix with whatever. Yes cheese is better, but whatever! You eat enough processed food as it is. If you don't, then CW doesn't apply to you so lalalalaalal

Brian The Pink Shark
03-02-2004, 08:43 PM
New Idea-Read Philosphy 4 in my sig:choc:

Tokki Wartooth
03-03-2004, 12:38 AM
X_x . . . okay Tokki-Wokki. ( Hehe. Sorry! I didn't mean anything, I was just being a goofy dork as usual. *Cowers to Tokkiquil's great power* Forgive me! )
Okay...this time! Because I'm feeling generous today. :)

Enoki
03-03-2004, 04:07 AM
Cheese Whiz . . . cheese that comes out of a can . . . since when have people become SOOO lazy they can't even unwrap a piece of cheese? What other foriegn objects will these infidels stuff in to tin containers?!?!? What other horrors will provoke our already forsaken society?!?!?

*smack* You! Respect the can! *smack* RESPECT IT!!!!!

Fuzakeru
03-04-2004, 12:11 AM
*Blinks*

Jojee
11-22-2004, 06:36 PM
Yay cheese, it is good ^_^ Opening cans are harder than unwrapping cheese. :tongue:

Xander
11-22-2004, 06:44 PM
See what I said in all the others.