PDA

View Full Version : How many?

TogiB
03-02-2004, 04:40 PM
I don't have this game yet, and i just finished FFX (i just got my PS2 this christmas). i wanted to know how many endings there actually are.

SeeDRankLou
03-02-2004, 04:54 PM
There are 5:

Bad Ending: which is actually just a scene showing Spira being destroyed and then Game Over

Sad Ending: attained by getting a very low amount of completion points and no criteria for the good ending.

Common Ending: attained by normal gameplay and not getting all the criteria for the good ending.

Good Ending: attained by completing a small list of criteria. You can get this ending even if you have a low completion percentage but still got the criteria.

Perfect Ending: 100% completion plus getting all the criteria for the good ending.

And it's not just the ending that is different through the game. There are several choices that you make in the game that can have a small or vast effect on the story, which gives the game a pretty good replay value as far as final fantasies go.

eternalshiva
03-03-2004, 02:43 PM
http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=41582

*closes* xD Just kidding xD I had a heated debate about the endings with someone else in this thread. xD