PDA

View Full Version : why the hell?

eestlinc
03-04-2004, 05:48 AM
is there a particular reason for the latest announcement?

we need Kishi...

xD

Del Murder
03-04-2004, 06:00 AM
To tell us it's peanut butter jelly time, obviously.

eestlinc
03-04-2004, 06:43 AM
peanut butter and jelly suck

crono_logical
03-04-2004, 10:02 AM
Yeah, crazy american food combination :p The fact the jam is called jelly is bad enough :p

TheAbominatrix
03-04-2004, 10:03 AM
Jelly and jam are different, arent they? Isnt jam the more high quality stuff? That's what I was always told.

AND THE DANCING BANANA IS THE GREASTEST THING EVER OMGEGYU#E U#!

crono_logical
03-04-2004, 10:04 AM
I think the jelly we have here is called jello or something weird over there :p I would never put jelly in a sandwich - not like you can spread it properly anyway :p

TheAbominatrix
03-04-2004, 10:06 AM
Jelly and jam here are the same thing mostly, but I was always told the difference was that jam was thicker or made with real fruit or something. Maybe I made that up.

And Jello is the weird wiggly crap made into cubes and stuff. No nutritional value! Jello Biafra!

Citizen Bleys
03-04-2004, 11:54 AM
I would have done something funnier, of course. Shlup's just trying to be me. And failing. *nodnod*

((And the question of the day is: Who will be the first staffer to show up with an enormous needle and attempt to deflate my ego? Place your bets, please))

Loony BoB
03-04-2004, 12:11 PM
Bleys, you suck, and you're not the be-all and end-all when it comes to jokes, man. I mean, c'mon. Some of your jokes were okay, I guess... if you're into that sort of thing, maybe possibly they could raise a chuckle. But dammit, man, 90% of them just fell flat and we all laugh and praise you BECAUSE WE FEEL SORRY FOR YOU. Oh my God, you just kept on doing them. It's like we're faking orgasms and you just keep wanting more sex. There's a moral to this story, really, and that's don't fake orgasms... but still, ...wait, where was I going with this?

Bleys, you suck and nobody likes you. >=OOOoOOoOOo.

Any good? >_* I'm not that great with insults and bring-down-type-things.

TheAbominatrix
03-04-2004, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by Citizen Bleys
I would have done something funnier, of course. Shlup's just trying to be me. And failing. *nodnod*

((And the question of the day is: Who will be the first staffer to show up with an enormous needle and attempt to deflate my ego? Place your bets, please))

Nah, she did the same thing at my MySpace.com comments section.

And her boobs are nicer than yours. :D

Kawaii Ryűkishi
03-04-2004, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by TheAbominatrix
And Jello is the weird wiggly crap made into cubes and stuff. No nutritional value! Jello Biafra! Jell-O is a brand name. The proper term is "gelatin dessert."

Name brand word association is one of the more subtle threats to this nation's free trade.

TheAbominatrix
03-04-2004, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by Kawaii Ryűkishi
Jell-O is a brand name. The proper term is "gelatin dessert."

Name brand word association is one of the more subtle threats to this nation's free trade.

xP

crono_logical
03-04-2004, 02:02 PM
I guess I was more accurate calling it something weird then :p

Erdrick Holmes
03-04-2004, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by eestlinc
peanut butter and jelly suck

Never have I missed the attack button more then I do now!!

m4tt
03-04-2004, 03:12 PM
http://www.kingd0rk.com/files/BANANA.SWF

Citizen Bleys
03-04-2004, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by Loony BoB
Bleys, you suck, and you're not the be-all and end-all when it comes to jokes, man. I mean, c'mon. Some of your jokes were okay, I guess... if you're into that sort of thing, maybe possibly they could raise a chuckle. But dammit, man, 90% of them just fell flat and we all laugh and praise you BECAUSE WE FEEL SORRY FOR YOU. Oh my God, you just kept on doing them. It's like we're faking orgasms and you just keep wanting more sex. There's a moral to this story, really, and that's don't fake orgasms... but still, ...wait, where was I going with this?

Bleys, you suck and nobody likes you. >=OOOoOOoOOo.

Any good? >_* I'm not that great with insults and bring-down-type-things.

That was pathetic. I could pull a better insult out of my bum.

Raistlin
03-04-2004, 04:00 PM
I thought Daniel did quite a nice job for his first insult. He's only been taking his lessons for a couple of days now.

Plus, the faking orgasms part was great. xD

Citizen Bleys
03-04-2004, 04:02 PM
The faking orgasms part was good, but the rest was more lame than Frig7.

Loony BoB
03-04-2004, 05:17 PM
Taking lessons? I never insult. I only state facts and opinions. Everything that I say about you and Aaron I believe to be true.

Leeza
03-04-2004, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by TheAbominatrix
Jelly and jam here are the same thing mostly, but I was always told the difference was that jam was thicker or made with real fruit or something. Maybe I made that up.

And Jello is the weird wiggly crap made into cubes and stuff. No nutritional value! Jello Biafra!
Jam is made with the whole fruit. Jelly is made by straining out all of the fruits pulp so that all you have is the clear juice. They both make excellent sandwiches with peanut butter. :)

Jello just sucks...and it's made from cow bones.

EDIT: I thought that your attempt at an insult was excellent, BoB. :)

Del Murder
03-04-2004, 06:11 PM
The most funny thing about BoB's statement is that it's all true. Perverted, but true.

Citizen Bleys
03-04-2004, 07:36 PM
Alright, everybody with blue titles, out now. You can sleep on the couch.

Loony BoB
03-04-2004, 08:41 PM
Oh, again? You want more? ;D ;D ;D *leaps onto the couch* Come and get it, Bleys~ *mwah*

Strider
03-04-2004, 08:52 PM
At any rate, children. . . *coughs*

What is the point, anyway? I thought the announcement section was supposed to be for important stuff.

Or, you know, you could chase me out of this thread.

eestlinc
03-04-2004, 08:57 PM
stand with me, strider!

Yamaneko
03-04-2004, 09:00 PM
If you're going to have something dancing, at least put the dancing Stalin to Tetris music. Show 'em, Bleys.

Loony BoB
03-04-2004, 09:04 PM
I'd say it's on par with the importance of most other announcements.

On that note, I'm going to check over them and make sure none have expired. I hate it when that happens.

EDIT: Done. That should be every announcement visible now...

m4tt
03-04-2004, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by Yamaneko
If you're going to have something dancing, at least put the dancing Stalin to Tetris music. Show 'em, Bleys.

Now that I'd like to see.

<3 Tetris music.

Citizen Bleys
03-04-2004, 11:00 PM
http://www.vespernet.org/stalindance.html

Go!

Flying Mullet
03-04-2004, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by Kawaii Ryűkishi
Jell-O is a brand name. The proper term is "gelatin dessert."

Why bother? The other day when I rollerbladed to Kinkos to make some xeroxes no one complained.

RSL
03-04-2004, 11:41 PM
What is going on

Linus
03-05-2004, 03:21 AM
What it is brotha