PDA

View Full Version : Diffrent highs?

DeathIsMyFreedom
03-05-2004, 06:04 AM
Yo whats up all, drunk like a mother er and still typein nice i see, hah, anyways what kind of in highs do you get when you smoke, drinkin, sniff, what ever the hell it is, i know when i get stoned everything gets all big and like my whole body gets numb and its this weird tingly feeling, then when i get drunk i get busy with the funk >.> and my breath is well better then a skunk, anyways i cant focus on lol, anyways kinda do you experince?

fire_of_avalon
03-05-2004, 06:22 AM
*pokes drunk to make them tip over*

I don't do anything but drink. When I do that I get a little more visibly emotional and let out whatever I've been repressing. I spill things too. Otherwise I'm the same, but a little louder.

Meat Puppet
03-05-2004, 06:32 AM
I don't like marijuana much. I just snort and shoot. Um, my face goes like, half hot and half numb, and I feel a clogged up feeling, and not like thinking. Sometimes I get aggressive.

Then afterwards I just fall asleep and sleep there.

Del Murder
03-05-2004, 07:13 AM
Drugs are bad. I'm high on life, man.

eestlinc
03-05-2004, 07:21 AM
no, LOVE is the best drug, right wife?

Calliope
03-05-2004, 07:28 AM
Love.

DAMMIT TSUNAMI BREN YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE LOGGED OUT NOT STEALING MY REPLIES YOU PANZER!

*throttles, with love*

Garland
03-05-2004, 07:29 AM
I've never been high. I've never been drunk. I'd rather remember a boring life than forget an exciting one.

Spuuky
03-05-2004, 07:32 AM
Originally posted by Calliope
*throttles, with love* *glare*

Meat Puppet
03-05-2004, 07:34 AM
Depends what you take really. I think marijuana is the biggest long term memory effecter, with other stuff you just don't remember the night if you take enough of it.

Apparently LSD improves your memory but I've never been rich enough to buy it because it contains alot of expensive hormones.

crono_logical
03-05-2004, 07:39 AM
Yeesh, it's bad enough people like Mik post when drunk, but threads on drugs too (outside the maturity of EoEO)?