PDA

View Full Version : Sephiroth in your party?

Azure Chrysanthemum
03-06-2004, 09:13 AM
Someone I know has been telling me that it is possible to get Sephiroth on your team without the use of a gameshark. Now, I am very skeptical to this, as you'd think it'd have been a well known secret, but he insists that it merely takes a long string of events and such to do. Have any of you heard anything about this?

Del Murder
03-06-2004, 09:40 AM
I heard about this one. First you need to be really mean to Aeris while in Midgar, ok? Then, when you break out, the party heads to Kalm town, right? Make sure Tifa and Red XIII are in your party, this is VERY important. Ok, when you get to Kalm the group goes to the inn. DON'T GO TO THE INN. Instead leave the town, and fight six battles alone with just Cloud. On the seventh battle Yuffie might show up. If that happens reset your game and erase your save file because it might have a virus. If Yuffie stays away the screen will go black. Then you will be taken to the story sequence in Niebelheim with Cloud and Sephiroth. Wait five minutes (EXACTLY five) then press triangle, square, R2, and then circle and triangle together. You should be taken back to the battle you were fighting. Wait for about a half an hour, then Sephiroth will drive up in a '94 Camaro and ask to join your party.

It's really cool. There are some side effects, like Tifa dies in Aeris's place and the game freezes after you go to Junon the second time, but it's so awesome it's worth it. Oh yah, don't try to change Sehpy's equipment or else you can't get Vincent's last weapon. Enjoy!

Mo-Nercy
03-06-2004, 09:47 AM
If your not skilled enough to do all that above, then we point and laugh~

Here's another way to do it. If you have PC version, go to google.com and search up the Sephiroth patch which switches Cloud and Sephiroth for the entirity of the game except for the FMVs.

Other than that, gameshark and Del Murder's way, your stuck bub.

Maxico
03-06-2004, 12:03 PM
Well the only way without a gameshark or patch is to use that japanese dream manipulator and dream the game with sephiroth in it. But knowing my dreams the perspective will change every 4 minuits, everybodys cloths will change for no aparent reason and red XII will melt.

Xander
03-06-2004, 01:23 PM
I think Del Murder was being sarcastic.

From FAQs in this forum:

Q) Is it possible to get Sephiroth as a playable character?
A) The closest to that the game has to offer is when you are at Kalm and Cloud is telling his story. Cloud and Sephiroth fight together but you can only control Cloud during the battles.

I think people just make up these silly rumours to make you waste a lot of your time xD Get over it people, Sephy is just the bad guy, Aeris is never coming back, and so on. Now..go play FFX-2 or something! ^_~