PDA

View Full Version : Photoshop, 3DSM and typing of viet using IME questions.

Bulldog
03-06-2004, 09:45 AM
I was thinking about investing in a new Photoshop, and 3DSM, because I realised my Photoshop 4 is a bit outdated, and my 3DSM 2 also. What's the newest Photoshop version available? I've heard 7 is the newest, but I've read something about a Photoshop CS or something, which is supposedly newer, but apparently does not have a version number to compare with. I'm confused and not really uptodate with such things, hence I would appreciate a little help on that front.

About 3D Studio MAX, I've read soemwhere that version 5 should be better than 6. Can anyone confirm this?

Also, I want to write vietnamese using IME, but I'm not even sure it's possible, and the Microsoft homepage doesn't mention it at all. Of course, I have different alternatives, but it'd be less messy if I could type every character through IME, instead of using different software for different languages.

eternalshiva
03-06-2004, 01:20 PM
I have photoshop 7 at home but I think photoshop 8 just came out :/. Photoshop 7.0 is good. I like it and it was easy to figure out if you are using PS 4, its basically the same but with way more stuff. xD

crono_logical
03-06-2004, 03:30 PM
Photoshop CS is Photoshop 8, yes.

black orb
03-09-2004, 12:20 AM
>>> yeah, If you have money to buy expensive software go for it and upgrade everything..