PDA

View Full Version : Anyway to Replay the Ending Movies?

ghowthoo
03-08-2004, 10:26 AM
There might be some spoilers but not really in my post. =) just a pre-warning!

Hey guys,

I just finished the game! woo woo AWESOME game =) I knew there was going to be something after the CREDITS LIST ends, I sat there waiting haha.. =). I spent 130 game hours in trying to do every piece of thing in the game haha over the course of 2 years, (I was on and off savoring every moment of it heh), i got every single monster in the monster area and destroyed Nemesis too!

Anyway I had a question about the Ending movies. I always assumed that you would be able to buy them all at the Luca theater whenever you finish the game but that isnt the case unfortunately =(. I was hoping to reply them.

At the THE END, I sat and waited for something to happen for awhile but nothing did so I soft reset it and loaded my previous game before the big fights and went to Luca and now have a total of 71 music spheres and 50 movie spheres.. that sound about right?

I seriously hope there is another way to view them over again instead of going through all that fighting.

:D

Mo-Nercy
03-08-2004, 10:58 AM
The final battles are really easy, there's really not much to go through.

Besides, you can always download the endings. It won't cost you Gil either :D

Try beating the version with the Dark Aeons and Penance next.

ghowthoo
03-08-2004, 09:12 PM
yeah true i guess i hated going thru each and every aeon hehe.. i findd it much faster to go to the luca theater haha =)

so i assume by your reply there isnt a way other then beating the end again to see the end movies? =(

what do you mean beating with the verisons with dark aeons and penance?

oh btw, do you kno wwhere i could download them? i tried searching for them but without much luck.

Big D
03-09-2004, 01:01 AM
Originally posted by ghowthoo
what do you mean beating with the verisons with dark aeons and penance?
The PAL version of FFX - the English-language version they released outside the USA - had optional super-bosses, the Dark Aeons, most of which are incredibly tough opponents. Also featured was Penance, an even stronger enemy, even more devastating than Nemesis.

Maxico
03-09-2004, 04:27 PM
And it came with a DVD that had some interviews that you could find on the website and a music video of the theme tune.

And there is no way outside of ripping or d/ling them ti get the ending movies.

Mo-Nercy
03-10-2004, 06:53 AM
Originally posted by Big D
Also featured was Penance, an even stronger enemy, even more devastating than Nemesis.
16 million HP if I remember correctly.

You can try Kazaa to get the movies or AnimeTheme.com

ghowthoo
03-10-2004, 10:18 AM
okay gotcha! thanks for all the replies guys! much appreciated!

Ult
03-16-2004, 11:49 AM
I have all Final Fantasy CG movies on one DVD with 8000 bitrate, including Ending sequence...he-he....

ghowthoo
03-16-2004, 09:21 PM
lol! how did you get that? did you buy it in the store? or make it yourself? all the Final Fantasy series CGs or just FFX? hahah that totally rocks.

at Animethemes.com suggested by Mo-Nercys reply you could download the CGs of I think FF VIII and FFX for like 10 bucks paypal hehe, I might go ahead and do that if I cant find a better way to getting them. Kazaa always sucks for me.

Ult
03-17-2004, 06:35 AM
I have all FFX movies.....well it's a matter of time to record the movies from other FF titles....It took me about 2 hours at my workplace to record the whole FFX movieset....and now I have 2,8 Gb of absolute happiness.... :) If i had my own site i'd share it with the rest of the world....