PDA

View Full Version : The Mystery Of Sephiroth: Cont.

Zero Bahamut
03-08-2004, 07:37 PM
Hiya i read the 'the mystery of sephiroth' thread and was very interested. FF7 is my favorite RPG/FF and in my opinion is by far the bast FF in the series. Also i think Sephiroth utterly ROCKS!!!!:D and is my favorite FF character ever (even tho u never actually get 2 play him :mad: )

Newayz the theories were very interesting and i believe that the Sephi Cloud follows thru the game is the origional clone. Hojo is Sephi's dad rite, and hes the 1 producing al these clones yes. Hojo numbers al his clones with tattooed numbers, notice that lots of ppl u meet say they'v seen a man in a black cloak (al clones have them) and a big 1 tattoo, therefore dusn't this mean the man they keep seeing is Hojo's 1st eva clone of Sephi and not Sephi himself.

So i also believe that the real Sephiroth was infact 'killed' by cloud back in that reactor but his body was preserved in condensed mako in the north cave, that the Sephi which mutates with jenova at the end (the 1 u defeat) is the origional clone--not the real Sephiroth.

Im still undecided about weather the end battle is with the 'un-frozen' sephiroth or the 1 in clouds head. . . . .

(note. the frozen sephi has no shirt on, the 1 u fite in the ending battle also is missing a shirt)

Please feel free to post ur own thoughts/theories :p

Rand Al'Tor
03-08-2004, 10:35 PM
Generally it's assumed I think that the Seph you're fllowing most of the game is the decapitated Jenova, looking like Seph because A: Sephiroth's will domintates, possibly influenced by Jenovah B: Jenovah feels like making everyone think it's Seph.

Big D
03-09-2004, 07:15 AM
...And besides, there's already one active thread on this topic, so let's keep it that way, hmm? :)
*Close*