PDA

View Full Version : Find a bride to marry that guys son quest-type thingy O_o

DMKA
03-09-2004, 02:51 AM
I have no clue how to do this...has anyone done it yet? Where the hell is that travel agency I'm supposed to go to? GAAAAH I have no clue what to do on it, but I wanna get 100%!

Help me please:mog:.

Del Murder
03-09-2004, 03:00 AM
Talk to a lady at the Calm Lands travel agency to set this up. Then you go around Spira talking to ladies with the square button to make your pitch. If you say the right thing she'll be excited about the guy. Go back to his mom in Chapter 5 for your reward. As far as I know this doesn't get you any percentage. I got a speed bracer for my efforts.

DMKA
03-09-2004, 03:07 AM
It doesn't get you any percentage? Oh, well I had the impression that it did...hmm.

Where is the Calm Lands Travel Agency though? I cannot find it.

eternalshiva
03-09-2004, 04:24 AM
yeah you get percentage for it.

It's a long and complicated process that should of started in chapter 2 though xD

Mo-Nercy
03-09-2004, 06:46 AM
The easiest way to get to the Travel Agency is to go to the Calm Lands via the Celsius and then walk down the long path to the Hover. Buy 10 credits from one of two people standing there and ride to the "Travel Agency"

Or you can walk. Just simply start going north from the end of the first sloping long path

Del Murder
03-09-2004, 07:09 AM
Don't you start at the Travel Agency when you travel there? I guess you do get percentage, good thing I did it then.

Kupo
03-09-2004, 01:06 PM
When you do it in conjunction with the Publicity mission, it will help you get an episode complete during Chapter 5, which will help you get the Mascot dressphere. I'm pretty sure it doesn't chalk up any percentage points on it's own, though. I didn't complete it for a while because I found it agrravating but I was still able to get 100% :moggie: