PDA

View Full Version : [A] Cloud and Red XIII are back: "MikMan vs. Stickman"

Ultimate_Sandwich
03-09-2004, 11:05 PM
Anybody remember, way back, when Mikztsu was making that classic comic with Could and Nanaki? At the same time, I was making my own comic, "Stickman." Stickman is a villain-killing vigilante with ninja skills and guns. Him and his partner, Stickman Blue, protect innocents in the dangerous world of Stickville...

When I read Mikztsu's genius work, I thought it would be perfect to pair up his characters with mine. But how?

I proposed the idea to him, and he seemed all for it, giving me the go-ahead to use his characters. So I got to work. But I didn't want to defile his great character designs, so I studied them and reproduced them as closely as I could. Wandering as they do, Cloud and Nanaki stumble upon Stickman's town, who is wondering what these strange-looking visitors are doing in Stickville. They hardly have time to question when things heat up, and a battle begins...

Before I left eoff, I produced three episodes, and never never finished the story. In my returning excitement, I revisited the tale and made a new, and in my personal opinion, the best episode yet.

So I give to you "MikMan vs. Stickman," the original 3 episodes. Once Mikztsu approves episode four, it will be posted, finally continuing the long-dead story. Enjoy!

(Warning: Violence!)

EDIT: I can only upload 1 at a time--and I hate double posting. So I'll wait for at least two responses before I upload episode 2 and 3, respectively.

Rainecloud
03-10-2004, 07:27 AM
I can see you have a very busy offline life, Sandwich.

That was pretty funny, although the dialogue could do with a bit of work.

Jack
03-10-2004, 12:26 PM
Like it, but Clouds speach is kinda lame, since its kinda lame angled. But i think you intended that...

MORE PLEASE

Levian
03-10-2004, 03:52 PM
hehe, nice :D

Definitly keep em coming <3

Mikztsu
03-10-2004, 07:40 PM
Good work journeyman, but you still have lots and lots to learn. :cool: *thumbs up*

Ultimate_Sandwich
03-10-2004, 07:45 PM
Well, HERE IS EPISODE 2!!! It was supposed to be lame, yes. Episode 4 is the first I've done recently, and I think you will see the improvement.

*Dylan

Mikztsu
03-10-2004, 07:47 PM
Oh yes, familiar; you drew this one also about 3 years ago and seen it.:P I like it.:)

Ultimate_Sandwich
03-10-2004, 07:56 PM
And hell, why don't I just add the old EPISODE 3! Here it is. Make sure everybody stays tuned for EPISODE 4! It has a big carrot (if you know what I mean--and you don't)!

*Dylan

Flying Mullet
03-10-2004, 07:57 PM
riviting

Ultimate_Sandwich
03-10-2004, 08:01 PM
I'll rivet you. Keep your eyes open. Episode four will be up any day now... any moment, perhaps...

Flying Mullet
03-10-2004, 08:02 PM
I like the special effects in the third one. :thumb:

Reason
03-10-2004, 08:21 PM
I also want to make my own paint/paintshop comic. ;__;

Looking good in episode 3 there. And as you promised, episode 4 will look better. *waiting impatiently*

Wrexsoul
03-10-2004, 09:56 PM
:laugh: That's so dumb and hilarious!! The artwork, however crude, has its own little charm. Nanaki rather looked like a loaf of bread, and Cloud's sword looks more like a purple bat. But that only makes it funnier!

I did like those effects in the third installment, too.

More!!!

Flying Mullet
03-10-2004, 09:59 PM
I don't think the blue stick man's character was developed enough.

Ultimate_Sandwich
03-10-2004, 11:13 PM
haha, poor blue stickman... maybe he and red xiii will be back...

"That's so dumb and hilarious!! The artwork, however crude, has its own little charm. Nanaki rather looked like a loaf of bread, and Cloud's sword looks more like a purple bat. But that only makes it funnier!"

I can't take credit for the Cloud and Nanaki designs, it was all Mikztsu. I've merely duplicated them (with permission, of course) for this crossover comic.

wait impatiently a little longer... I want you to savour the taste before the next one comes along...

*Dylan

Silmaril
03-11-2004, 02:34 PM
absolutely hilarious.
at first i thought the the teenage mutant ninja turtles had taken up the Atkinson's diet

Ultimate_Sandwich
03-11-2004, 07:32 PM
And the WAIT IS FINALLY OVER! After 3 years, I present to you EPISODE 4 of STICKMAN vs. MIKMAN! Enjoy!

EDIT: Due to remote linking problems you might want to scroll down a bit for the new one.

go here. (http://ultimate-sandwich.50megs.com/StickMik%20Part%204%20-%20Consequences.gif) I haven't started the next episode yet, so any ideas or suggestions are welcome. Also, to Miktzsu: Any time you wanna jump in and do a continuation episode, let me know, you're always welcome.

Stay tuned

*Dylan

Flying Mullet
03-11-2004, 07:33 PM
Yeah, it didn't show up. :cry:

*views attatchment* ... wait, there is no attatchment! :aimmad:

Ultimate_Sandwich
03-11-2004, 07:36 PM
yeah, I did a quick edit and provided a link. If still it won't work, I will attach it here.

Flying Mullet
03-11-2004, 07:38 PM
Very nice. The suspense is killing me! :eek:

Wrexsoul
03-11-2004, 09:21 PM
"MY FACE IS ORANGE!!!"

....heheh, always depend on Cloud to state the obvious.... why not use the phoenix down on Nanaki?

Ultimate_Sandwich
03-11-2004, 10:49 PM
He won't use it on Nanaki because he feels bad for killing Stickman. Plus, this is a CROSSOVER comic. Without Stickman, I'd just be continuing Mikztsu's comic. And we can't have that.

*Dylan

Kami
03-13-2004, 09:57 PM
sweet.. just like before.