PDA

View Full Version : Who is talking to Cloud?

EveningCross
03-10-2004, 02:30 AM
When Cloud falls from the Mako reactor into the old church where Aeris is, I believe that before he comes to someone in his mind is saying something about when he was younger he would have only had skinned his knees or something like that. I know that throughout most of the game Sephiroth is the one talking to him in his head but how would Sephiroth know about Cloud's youth? Not even Cloud remembered his own youth... correctly anyway.

Sorry for yet another Sephiroth question.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
03-10-2004, 02:35 AM
It's Cloud's true self talking to his stupid washed-out Zack wannabe self. He pipes up a couple other times too, like at the Honey Bee Inn.

-N-
03-10-2004, 08:51 AM
Yeah - the "inner" Cloud is talking to the "shell" Cloud.

Happens in Junon too.

DocFrance
03-10-2004, 03:29 PM
It's always good when the main character has frequent discussions inside his head.

The Man
03-10-2004, 03:32 PM
you're never alone when you're a schizophrenic

Zero Bahamut
03-10-2004, 06:16 PM
i alwayz thought it was sephiroth talkin 2 him, coz of his influence over him, like a 'im in ur head! ha ha ha!!' sort of way.

guess not
:rolleyes2

DeBlayde
03-10-2004, 11:37 PM
i also always thought it was Sephiroth.
But Cloud was and probably will always be in need of copious amounts of Dopamine medications.

:D That'd be funny if they put that in Advent Children.:D
*beep beep* Cloud: "Wait, hang on. gimme a minute" (takes a little orange plastic tube from a pocket, opens it, takes out a pill and swallows it.) "Ok. let's go."

zacks_clone
03-10-2004, 11:57 PM
I was very confused.At first I thought it was Sephiroth...but then again,how would Sephiroth know what the bed in Aeris's house feels like?(get your minds out of the gutter!)

then,I believed it Zack.Made more sense,right?

But,i think it is truly Clouds inner self.Why would zack,of all people,be telling Cloud stuff in the honybee in