PDA

View Full Version : No Teeth

Mikztsu
03-10-2004, 02:08 PM
If you had no teeth to chew some food with, what would be most likely your new favourite food/s? ( something that you could eat decently without your non-existant teeth)

Have you ever bitten anyone?
If yes, how was it like? Did you bite hard? Did the person you bit enjoy or dislike it?

Let's assume you have lost all your teeth, and you would have to do something to get them magically grow back, how far would you go to get your teeth back? Would you be ready to kill someone to do this?

And all the dentures have been demoslished, so don't even try to think about it.

Erdrick Holmes
03-10-2004, 02:11 PM
I can tell this thread is gonna get so many innapropreate replies.

If I had no teeth I can still eat some of the stuff I still enjoy, I can eat a burger if its tender enough.

I've never bitten anyone thank you.

Well for the last question I would pound all solid foods with my fists so I can just swallow them

Mikztsu
03-10-2004, 02:13 PM
Last question wasn't HOW to eat solid food. ( and let's keep solid-stuff out of this) It was what would you be ready to do for someone to summon your teeth back in yer' yapper.

TheAbominatrix
03-10-2004, 02:18 PM
Hmm... I supposed mashed potatoes and lots of soup... mainly mushroom, clam chowder, and chicken noodle. Some of my favorite foods anyway.

As for biting, I bite people all the time. In high school my mouth was often sore cause of my wisdom teeth coming in, so I wouldnt hesitate to gnaw on someone. And I had a habit of saying 'bite me' a lot, and Mandee would constantly sink her teeth into my shoulder to break me of the habit.

Speaking of teeth, when my dad was in Vietnam he often took the teeth off the guys he killed (don't ask, he was weird and gold fillings are super I guess) and wore them around his neck. He sent them home to my gramma and she freaked out and buried them in the back yard. If I needed teeth, I'd go dig those up.

Logan
03-10-2004, 02:46 PM
If you had no teeth to chew some food with, what would be most likely your new favourite food/s? Banana?

Have you ever bitten anyone? My friend, but she started it.
If yes, how was it like? Did you bite hard? Did the person you bit enjoy or dislike it? She was sad that it left a big mark.

Let's assume you have lost all your teeth, and you would have to do something to get them magically grow back, how far would you go to get your teeth back? Would you be ready to kill someone to do this? No. Well, it depends on who I could kill.

Breine
03-10-2004, 02:50 PM
1: Well, It'll be soup. I love soup and if I didn't have teeth that would be my way to feed :D

2: Yes, me and my friend had this vampire thing going on a couple years ago and guess where I bit him? Yes, that's correct his chin :D That was funny. You should try that sometime...

3: Hell yeah! I love my teeth and if I lost them I'd go crazy and killing people (getting their teeth or not)!

Nait
03-10-2004, 02:56 PM
Milkshake.

Once or twice.

I'm fast on my way to lose them. *drinks some more sugar*

Rainecloud
03-10-2004, 04:44 PM
"If you had no teeth to chew some food with, what would be most likely your new favourite food/s? ( something that you could eat decently without your non-existent teeth)"
I like milkshake, so I'd probably have to live off that. Most other 'soft foods' don't appeal to me. If I had to live without teeth, I'd just put everything I'd normally eat into a mixing machine of sorts and turn it into liquid.

"Have you ever bitten anyone?
If yes, how was it like? Did you bite hard? Did the person you bit enjoy or dislike it?"
No, I've never bitten anyone. I don't intend to, either.

"Let's assume you have lost all your teeth, and you would have to do something to get them magically grow back, how far would you go to get your teeth back? Would you be ready to kill someone to do this?"
Let's also assume that I don't like this question, and that I'm not answering it.

"And all the dentures have been demoslished, so don't even try to think about it."
Shu'up.

Misfit
03-10-2004, 04:50 PM
If you had no teeth to chew some food with, what would be most likely your new favourite food/s?

Um, probably soft stuff. o.o Liek potatoes! And grass! :D

If yes, how was it like? Did you bite hard? Did the person you bit enjoy or dislike it?

Yes, yes, no. >:D

Let's assume you have lost all your teeth, and you would have to do something to get them magically grow back, how far would you go to get your teeth back? Would you be ready to kill someone to do this?

I'd go all the way, man, teeth are good stuff. :(
Yes. Fwahahaha!

Mikztsu
03-10-2004, 06:17 PM
I love you guys.:)

Fuzakeru
03-10-2004, 06:21 PM
If you had no teeth to chew some food with, what would be most likely your new favourite food/s?
. . . uhm . . . stuff that I didn't have to have teeth for to eat and . . . yeah.

Have you ever bitten anyone? . . . *Blushes* Yeah.

If yes, how was it like? Tis a family thread so I will not say anything about that.

Did you bite hard? Oh yeah.

Did the person you bit enjoy or dislike it? He liked it. =^_^=

Let's assume you have lost all your teeth, and you would have to do something to get them magically grow back, how far would you go to get your teeth back?
Third base? XD!

Would you be ready to kill someone to do this?
. . . no. Heck, if anything I'll save money not having to buy floss and toothpaste.

escobert
03-10-2004, 06:46 PM
I would eat shebert all day. I bite people all teh time.

astrognats
03-22-2004, 01:35 PM
slush puppies and um snow cones, yeah

few times, i like to be bit sometimes (on the neck)

If yes, how was it like?
nice

Did you bite hard?
so - so

Did the person you bit enjoy or dislike it?
liked it, alot

Let's assume you have lost all your teeth, and you would have to do something to get them magically grow back, how far would you go to get your teeth back?
erm i would like sharpen the ends of tic tacs and stick them into my gums so i would have tic tac teeth that were always minty.

Would you be ready to kill someone to do this?
kill someone for the tic tacs? i gess if the guy in the shop did not want to sell them to me then i would kill him, saying that i could always go to another shop.

Peegee
03-22-2004, 02:42 PM
If you had no teeth to chew some food with, what would be most likely your new favourite food/s? ( something that you could eat decently without your non-existant teeth)

All the fun foods would be gone :( I would probably eat noodles or mashed potatoes

My answer is inappropriate for a family forum *wink*. She enjoyed it

Not kill, but I would be pretty motivated to get them back. All teh yummy foods require the biting

MunkeyPox
03-22-2004, 07:04 PM
Gummin' = ownage

sig test ^^

Meat Puppet
03-22-2004, 07:30 PM
I'd buy gold teeth.

And I have a smacked up bottom jaw with animal shaped teeth giving me a perfect excuse to bite people.

3?