PDA

View Full Version : I just got suspended :(

Carl
03-10-2004, 08:42 PM
I got excluded from college for 3 days today, because i was setting off the fire extingushers in the college library to cheer up my friend. Aint told mum yet, she wont be happy....

This is the second time ive been suspended from education, once in high school i was suspended for refusing to leave a classroom and argueing with the teacher.

What about you, have you ever been excluded?

Del Murder
03-10-2004, 08:54 PM
I was suspended in tenth grade for using the Mac paint program to pdoctor a picture of the teacher so it looks like he's flipping everyone off. My mom picked me up and we got some Wendy's, then I had to wash her car as 'punishment'. We had a good laugh about it, I think the picture is still around here somewhere.

Here's some fun trivia: that same teacher was fired the next year for sexually harassing the girl one of my good friends later lost his virginity to.

Yamaneko
03-10-2004, 09:03 PM
Nope, never.

Lindy
03-10-2004, 09:13 PM
Never.

I skip lessons all the time, but nobody ever cares.

Nait
03-10-2004, 09:16 PM
Almost, once.

Peegee
03-10-2004, 09:29 PM
Nope, even though this one time I was accused of stabbing a child in the face/eye/something with a long piece of metal. WTF

Lindy
03-10-2004, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by Moo Moo the Ner Cow
Nope, even though this one time I was accused of stabbing a child in the face/eye/something with a long piece of metal. WTF
Pssh, that's nothing, I once tried to unscrew a kids head with a screwdriver and sort of stabbed him in the neck with it, not hard, but still bad enough.

Or once I pushed a kid over when he was being mean to me, and he cracked his head open on the wall.

I once bit a kid on the arm, lots of times too, because he stole my sweets.

Bear in mind that I was about 5 or 6 at the time, but still...

Flying Mullet
03-10-2004, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by Lindz
Pssh, that's nothing, I once tried to unscrew a kids head with a screwdriver and sort of stabbed him in the neck with it, not hard, but still bad enough.

Or once I pushed a kid over when he was being mean to me, and he cracked his head open on the wall.

I once bit a kid on the arm, lots of times too, because he stole my sweets.

Bear in mind that I was about 5 or 6 at the time, but still...
How's it going Damien?

Thunday Man
03-10-2004, 10:00 PM
I got suspended once. Was like 2 weeks ago. Im a junior in HS btw. I put CO2 (dry ice) into a dr pepper bottle with water in Chem. apparently thats a CO2 bomb =p The part that makes me mad though is my teacher said we could do it, and gave us the extra dry ice to do it. she said as long as we clean it up. It was pretty sweet, but later in the day, some kid did it and hurt some one else, and he blamed me for it, and i didnt even know the kid. He had just heard that i did it. So the next day i get called down to the deans, and my teacher turned me in, and said that she told me not to do it, when she was clearly there, watching and supervising, and said we could. Probally was a liability thing because the other kid got hurt, but she lied about it. Only got suspeneded for 1 day though.

The funny part is all year, she has been saying the administrators have been looking for a reason to fire her all year, and a week after i did the CO2 thing (last week) she gets fired.

Lawl

Lindy
03-10-2004, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by Flying Mullet
How's it going Damien?

Hey, I DID manage to sneak up behind people when I was a little kid, without them noticing me.

Ah, at least I'll the the evil head of an evil multi-national evil corporation when I'm older.

And no worries about going to hell, heck, I should be living there with Daddy!

Fuzakeru
03-10-2004, 10:22 PM
My friend Jennie brought bullets to the bus stop and we tried to make then explode by throwing them against this metal thingy in the ground. . . . yeah. I got caught but I didn't even get detention for it.

Flying Mullet
03-10-2004, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by LadySteph
My friend Jennie brought bullets to the bus stop and we tried to make then explode by throwing them against this metal thingy in the ground. . . . yeah. I got caught but I didn't even get detention for it.
Try stomping on one and see what happens.

Actually, on second thought, don't.

Fuzakeru
03-10-2004, 10:27 PM
. . . Mullet-man. All you have mangaged to do is spark my curiousity . . . an investigation but be proclaimed!! :D

Chaos
03-10-2004, 10:34 PM
I haven't been. I once threw a brick at a boys head in playschool, but I didnt get badly punished as he was annoying all the teachers.

Chaos

Shlup
03-10-2004, 10:35 PM
I've never been suspended, and it seems to me that you're lucky you're only suspended for three days.

Kirobaito
03-10-2004, 11:38 PM
EoFF once caused me to be suspended, in a way.

In English class one day I was on the chatroom, and this was back when Del Snizz was around. **cries**

Anyway, the teacher came by, and asked who "Snizz" was. She told me I should tell the rest of the class about it. So I got up and told her that Snizz was the master of smartassness, and is the God of a religious cult centered in the town of Griffith, Indiana. I said that I worshipped him as my deity, and that we were currently planning a mass suicide. She sent me to the office, because she actually thought it was true. I was only suspended three days, though.

So thank you, Snizz, as that was the funnest speech I have ever made. Wherever you are.

**runs out of room bawling over Snizzy-poo**

Big D
03-10-2004, 11:42 PM
No detentions, no suspensions, not even any real warnings... except for that time when I was fourteen and the principal asked me to shave off my suave new goatee. Spoilsport.

DeBlayde
03-10-2004, 11:49 PM
define moronicism:

punishing a kid for skipping class by making him stay home more.

i got detention once for flipping off the Football coach when I was a freshman in Highschool, but other than that, I was a good kid.

Ultimate_Sandwich
03-10-2004, 11:54 PM
You were setting off fire extinguishers? And you're in college. What are you, some kind of moron? I mean seriously, fire extingushers. You tell someone a joke to cheer them up, not fill the room with foam.

I've been suspended about seven times. First time in grade 6, last time in grade 13 (OAC). Mostly for fighting/swearing/defying superiors. I don't think I'll be getting suspended from university any time soon.

*Dylan

PS: Fire extinguishers?

SpiritWolf
03-11-2004, 12:06 AM
I got suspended for one day once in fourth grade. This kid had been making fun of my name for about two weeks and I had had enough of it and I finally turned around and socked him in the gut.

Citizen Bleys
03-11-2004, 12:11 AM
Not exactly, but I did have a school councillor spying on me because I was walking around with books covered in swastikas.

...Which were from the school's library.

Apparently, being interested in WWII and Hitler made me into a dangerous vagabond. *rolleyes*

I notice that no councillors stalked me when I was reading up on Billy Bishop and other ace pilots of the First World War. Although they might have if I'd started with von Richthofen instead of Bishop--As I should have. von Richthofen had more kills, I was just interested in Bishop because he was Canadian.

Leeza
03-11-2004, 12:17 AM
I have never been suspended. Skipped one class, got caught and sent back to class. I had one lunchtime detention once because I was chewing gum in science class.

Erdrick Holmes
03-11-2004, 12:21 AM
I get suspended for fighting at school sometimes. Sometimes its worth it, some times it's not.

Skogs
03-11-2004, 12:27 AM
Never been suspended. Got sent to the principal's office when I was in first grade for hitting the teacher. But she was inept, anyway.

Carl
03-11-2004, 12:31 AM
You were setting off fire extinguishers? And you're in college. What are you, some kind of moron? I mean seriously, fire extingushers. You tell someone a joke to cheer them up, not fill the room with foam.

Just because am in college, doesnt mean i have grown up. What harm is it going to do to play a practical joke with one? We had a proper fire in our college the other week, no one used them anyway they evacuated the building and waiting to the fire brigade.

Sounds like you have grown old before your time Ultimate_Sandwich.
Shame on you......

PS: i also nearly got thrown out of school because i made a joke website about my school where ya could vote ya worst teacher and all other anti-school features. Actually nearly got sued for slander aswell :D

PeTeRL90
03-11-2004, 12:59 AM
I got suspended for like, two days for stabbing someone with my pencil. They just couldn't leave me alone, and kept pushing me into lockers whenever I went by them, so I just got my pencil out one day, and stabbed him deep in his left arm.

TheAbominatrix
03-11-2004, 01:10 AM
Fire extinguishers are fun... just remember not to do that stuff at school.

I've been kicked out of many places, though never school. My dad, however, went to the same high school as I did, and he was once suspended for telling a... not attractive female teacher... that he'd give her the high hard one if she'd pass him without his going to class. :D

escobert
03-11-2004, 01:13 AM
I get suspended all the time :) I hit some random kid with my cast one day. I made a cley penis and hit a teacher int eh head with it. I told some crazy girl at school I was her father. I skip classes all the time. I dunno I do lots of dumb stuff. I do breakstands in the middle of the school parking lot after school.

Shoeberto
03-11-2004, 01:14 AM
<font color="#009999">
The only time I've had any punishment was when my entire social studies class had a lunchtime dentention for talking too loudly during class. Hardly a punishment, all we did was had to sit in the room during recess.

I know someone who's gotten suspended for having a non-existant hit list because he told some prep that he was on it, and the kid ratted him out. He didn't even have a hit list, it was just something to get him off his back. I think the other kid knew it, he just wanted to see him get in trouble. And just a few weeks ago, someone I know cussed out a teacher to the point where she cried. He got suspended, obviously.

Citizen Bleys
03-11-2004, 01:35 AM
When I was in Grade One, me and my buddy Paul* got sent to the Principal's office at least three times a week for swearing.

*Not Knox. Also not Adm. Konjar. Different Paul altogether. Never saw him after elementary school.

Jack
03-13-2004, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by ShlupQuack
I've never been suspended, and it seems to me that you're lucky you're only suspended for three days.

ShlupQuack, he lives in Britain. It's a soft country which is slowly descending into Anachy. They can't have him off too long otherwise it'll look bad for the school records when OFSTED (School Testers-they make sure everything is dandy) come to town. If he's off too long, they have to inform them. So of course he won't be off for long. If he'd did it while OFSTED were around...well lets see he may never see that school again...thjey get really hard on petty things during that week. I flicked a pencil at someone who was flicking them at me, got caught and got a weeks detention.
What does that tell you?

Never been suspended, thanks to the big word
REASONS which i always had when someone told on me. I never lied, I just pointed out that the person i'd just kicked in the head had been bulliing me for the last 3 years and eventually, I snapped.....
Never got suspended, never got taken out of school, threatened with expulsion too many times....luckiliy, I been clear of anything like that for the last 2 years. I don't do stupid things anymore.

Mo-Nercy
03-13-2004, 10:42 AM
I skip whole days of school, lessons, sport and I've only been caught twice. Once, no punishment except for going around to every room and help set up Parent/Teacher interviews which was fun anyways (we raced the other guys.) And the second time was detention for 2 days. No biggie.

Guy at my school go suspended for 5 days though. Because he got harassed (i.e. some dude threw a grape at him) and then he snapped and reacted by throwing a brick into the back of his head, kneeing him in the gut, then punching him in the face resulting in the loss of 5 teeth.

fire_of_avalon
03-13-2004, 04:18 PM
I just never got caught ;)

And sued for libel, not slander. Libel is the printed form of slander *know-it-all*

LH
03-13-2004, 06:07 PM
You name it, and I did it. I was especially bad when I was young; spitting on people, throwing peoples' possessions out of the third floor window, fighting...

Ultimate_Sandwich
03-13-2004, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by Carl
Sounds like you have grown old before your time Ultimate_Sandwich.
Shame on you......

Grown old before my time? I make comics on my computer where stickmen kill each other.

And a good joke with the word "penis" will always crack me up. Actually, it doesn't even have to be a good joke. I just don't set off fire extinguishers in libraries. But to each his own...

*Dylan

Carl
03-13-2004, 08:29 PM
lol,
Fair do's man :D

Mikztsu
03-14-2004, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by LH
You name it, and I did it. I was especially bad when I was young; spitting on people, throwing peoples' possessions out of the third floor window, fighting...

Yeah, me too. :\ I was an awful kid 'till my early teens. Teachers nightmare.

square_is_the_best
05-29-2004, 03:49 AM
I got suspended once. Two days from class but i still was in school. Just sorta in isolation. It was fun. I read the giver. It was my summer reading the next year. How lucky. I can't for the life of remember why. It's been 3 or 4 years. Think it was a playful fight with a friend cause I won't hurt a fly,

Meat Puppet
05-29-2004, 03:55 AM
OMG! I just got stood down for 3 days... I lit a shirt on fire and it set off the fire alarm at school! We can be twins :cool:

Carl
05-29-2004, 07:33 PM
lmao, sound dude. Am actually in court on Wednesday :(
But after the that am turning good :P

Lord Xehanort
05-29-2004, 08:58 PM
Hmm... twice.

Once in 2nd grade for beating the hell out of someone half my size. (He threw a snowball at me and it hit me in the back of the head) However, that was after doing it to about 40 other people. Seriously. Kicking between the legs was big for me. Even to girls. I also liked kicking people in the temples and watching them writhe in pain while I beat their defenseless bodies elsewhere. I even pulled a walker out from beneath a... can I say cripple? My principal finally got sick of it and suspended me for two days. Those two days were right before X-mas Break. Idiot.

The other time was in 8th grade. A guy called my female friend a whore. I lost my temper and tossed his cinnamon sticks on the ground, picked up the dipping sauce and shouted: "Why don'tcha <b>do bad things</b>" I got suspended for 3 days for that outburst.

But ever since I entered High School, I've been a good boy. My principal doesn't even know about my past. I like it that way. :D

<b>EDIT: Watch the language please. -Murder</b>

Rye
05-29-2004, 09:02 PM
The other time was in 8th grade. A guy called my female friend a whore. I lost my temper and tossed his cinnamon sticks on the ground, picked up the dipping sauce and shouted: "Why don'tcha rub this sauce all over your dick and make her lick it off if she's such a whore!? HUH!? You won't! Y'know why!? 'Cuz she's not a whore!" I got suspended for 3 days for that outburst.

Wow, yay for sticking up for friends.

I'm a good girl, I've never been suspended or gotten detention. *knock on wood* :)

Lord Xehanort
05-29-2004, 09:12 PM
Oh yeah, the detention thing. I was sent to the Principal's Office almost every day from grades Preschool-3rd. My first and In School Suspension was in 4th grade. Basically, it's detention during school hours. (Time-out) My first detention was next year in 6th Grade. (I skipped 5th) I believe I served it 6 times that year. In 7th, I served detention only 4 times. In 8th grade, I went back to I.S.S. during 3rd Hour every day for two marking periods. I hated my teacher and she'd always say: "If you don't like how I teach, there's the door." Bye!

In 9th Grade, I got one infraction. I talked out of turn in Sex-ed. The substitute teacher got angry. My principal laughed at the infraction and shredded it. About 3 weeks ago, I served a 4-hour detention for taking part in a walkout protesting the pink slipping of 8 teachers. I got punished for fighting the power. My mom has never been so proud of me in my life.

There you go! My entire detention biography! Sometimes I just want to go back to my old elementary and look at my 2-inch wide file.

Casey
05-29-2004, 10:11 PM
I used to get into fights/suspended in elementary, then got anger management in this little support group of anger problemed kids and I learned how to not get angry. The very last time I got suspended was in 5th grade I got in a fight during foot ball, I punched the dude in the lip and pushed him to the ground and kept punching him. An his face was all bloody, then I had to go home for 5 days. The guy is my friend today though, despite what happened 5-6 years ago.

Felldoh
05-29-2004, 10:35 PM
Ah... the memories. I've been put into so many detentions and been suspended a pretty good number of times. Most of them came from grades 6 and under. I have always been seen as a bully by my teachers of that era, but I don't think that's true, the only times I do something bad (like fighting) is when the other people provoke me. I also hated most of my teachers through the years, when I was younger I sprouted out such cunning insults as "You're not my mom! I don't got to listen to you!" and "I hate you!". :cool: Though since 7th grade and on I've only been put in detention about three times, all three for swearing out loud in class.

Carl
05-29-2004, 11:08 PM
lol, arnt we a bad bunch :P

ZeZipster
05-29-2004, 11:15 PM
I use to get detentions like crazy... I've been suspended once, for fighting.

Meat Puppet
05-29-2004, 11:23 PM
I don't have to go to court. Plus it was a Black Power t shirt as well, I was doing the country right by burning their gang supporters. Just as longs as that gang doesn't come after me. :)

Why is :) the only available clickable smilie?

Phil
05-29-2004, 11:28 PM
I got in trouble once for calling a kid a fathead. He punched me and we got sent to the principal office. Man, was that dumb.

Kami
05-29-2004, 11:33 PM
I pushed a boy down the stairs in kindergarten. I got a timeout for that. Other than that, nothing.

DMKA
05-30-2004, 12:34 AM
Humm...lets see...

Kindergarden: A 5 minute time out is all I can remember...and a few 'sit there with your head down' sessions.

1st Grade: Countless times of having to put down head, sit in the doorway (yeah weird), and I once got in troble for ripping a christmas decoration of my teacher's...can't recall how I was punished for it though.

2nd Grade: Head down sessions.

3rd Grade: Head down sessions.

4th Grade: Got suspended for 3 days for calling my teacher a bitch. I don't remember why I did but damn I was one pissed of 4th grader that day. Also I once had to write 200 times, "I will not write on school property" for writing on a Weekly Reader. O____o

5th: NOTHING! Woohoo good year.

6th: Lets see...I once got sent home because some bitch teacher (who wasn't even a real teacher) called and lied and said that I cussed her out. Also there were various other minor punishments I can't remember because that was one of the worse years of my life, not just at school, but home as well.

7th: Nothing I think, or I just don't remember cause this year was even worse.

8th: Got detention once for not bringing some stupid paper back on time. O_o

9th: Got detention once but didn't serve it cause there was no detention being done that day. :)

10th: Nothing

11th: Nothing

12th: Nothing

So yeah I only got suspended that one time in 4th grade for calling the bitch a bitch.